Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics (1369 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by broseme: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2016
As shared by Oge....

'So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she's camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It's a shame!

I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-bad-state-of-nysc-orientation-camp.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by broseme: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2016

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by liloelawwal(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
they should jst fix the place.nigeria needs thorough fixing.enough og d complain

1 Like

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Na by force to do nysc

1 Like

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by yeyeboi(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by zinachidi(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
still scratching my head over the need of this NYSC.

1 Like

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by shangodele974(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Unproductive scheme with poor welfarism program for Nigerian youth
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Blue3k(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
This place is filthy I'm surprised beg bugs is only thing that happened. Im almost willing to bet there mold as well. Remember this is same govenment they trust to run industries when they can't even keep room maintained.

NYSC is waste of time for most people in my opinion. If the jobs market was better most youth wouldn't waste time with this. I know I wont.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by wassade: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
grin I pledge to Nigeria my country cheesy to be faithful loyal and honest tongue to serve Nigeria is NOT BY FORCE cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Cao , if you offend me I'll send you to Bauchi NYSC camp AKA hell. cheesy
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Goddey18(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
It's very dangerous to stay there for 21days.
We are moving backward on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by saint047(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
No man can sit down and withhold his hands from the warfare against wrong and get peace from his acquiescence. - Woodrow Wilson
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by yaqq: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Some camps re like heaven while some re like HELL....... What am I seeing? Ds is bad. Where I camped should be heaven compare to ds
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Greatzeus(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Those assigned to the room should clean it up,and may be mob the floor,it will look better. Its only for 21 days,just manage.
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by adonis89(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol. D zoo @ its finest. Country DAT has no shame
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Omudia11: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Look at such filth. I have sworn never to do NYSC right from a tender age. To me it is totally pointless.

Being a Nigerian is already risky, can't endanger my life any more. I already have my future mapped out and with God on my side, I will succeed without having to do NYSC.

Those who imposed the scam called NYSC, their children don't do it. They just buy the discharge certificate. May God save Nigeria.
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
There is a possibility that snakes live inside the broken ceiling, also they need to clean the place, I can't imagine them eating there sad
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by drss2(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
instead of wasting pipuls time for one whole year, why not train students base on their educational skills n give dem cash to set up their own business in their respective skools before graduation nysc should be scraped. just a source of wastage n embezzlement. totally useless.
Re: See The Bed Bug Infested NYSC Camp Present Corp Members Are Given In Bauchi(pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
No one understands how bad Nigeria is until u or a close family member gets a close doz of it..... #BIAFRAN

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Vs Patience Jonathan, Drop One Of Their Popular Quotes / Jonathan On His Way To Donald Trump's inauguration / My Brother Wasnt Murdered:- Davido's Father Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.