Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello (19627 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Governor Yahaya Bello on Tuesday vowed to deal with Boko Haram terrorists who have relocated from the northeast to Borno state.

He spoke at the seventh edition of the National Security Seminar entitled: “Consolidating on the Gains of Counter Terrorism Operations in Nigeria.”

“Kogi is now a haven for Boko Haram, because many of them have relocated to my state.

“Just last night, four high profile Boko Haram members were arrested in Kogi by the military.

“I want to assure them that they have chosen a wrong place to relocate, because we will never allow them.

“We will work together with the armed forces to consolidate on the victory and gains recorded in the North-East,’’ he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/boko-haram-members-are-relocating-to.html

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by sekundosekundo: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you saying that Buhari and APC's claim of defeating BOKO HARAM is false?.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by kabrud: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Very good, mr governor, this is what is expected of every state governor. Raise alarm when necessary.

But oga Bello, have u paid salaries and arrears as advised by Sanusi Lamido?

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by anibi9674: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
oga bello no be by. fyn boy o. I will rather believe brutanshi d snake charmer to deal with dem than you
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga Bello please work for the state

Leave that matter for security agencies

Don't use this as a cover up

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bello pay salaries and stop telling us nonsense.....

If they come how we go survive wey you refuse to pay our parents their salaries...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabrud:
Very good, mr governor, this is what is expected of every state governor. Raise alarm when necessary.

if i hear.....

All state higher institutions are on strike very soon the primary and secondary institution will join...

Teachers and civil servants just wasted their time in doing d so called useless screening that end a lot of people's live.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by titusenes: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Beloo pay workers, forget dis rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Meka78: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Secure your state and stop complaining

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by tayoxx(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chei bello don finish kogi ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Sijo01(f): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
In that case, kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by tribalistseun: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
This thief wants to get a big chunk of UN funds.for IDP OLE!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by jesus500(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't know why issues of national security are always on the public domain in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Attention seeking Governor. Fear Fear Man. Go and pay your workers joor.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by chuose2: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
NO BE UNA SAY BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?

MAKE EVERYBODY BLAME ADEBOYE FOR HELPING JIHAD SEEKING GOVT FOR COMING TO POWER

THIS SAME ADEBOYE NIGERIANS LOVE NOT ONLY HELPED JIHAD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER,
ADEBOYE IS WORKING TO UNITE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY .

GOOGLE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN BLUE.

THIS ONE SHOWS ADEBOYE WORKING TO MERGE ISLAM WITH CHRISTIANITY
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Lies Exposed as False Teacher. Part 1

THIS ONE SHOWS THAT ADEBOYE HELPED THIS JIAHD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER
Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by creamylicious(f): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
choi! my sis house is on fire .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by netflicks(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls leave mr bello alone he is the constituted authority... grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by ibnidris(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pay workers joor,.. pipu are hungry.. u use one year to do screening and this year same thing continue.. ghost governor

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeah right...the most useless governor after Fayose. All state owned institutions are currently on strike in Kogi.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by respect80(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabrud:

Help ask him o
Imagine someone who has deprived you of your entitlements promising to protect you.
Naija polithiefcians sefgrin
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by nabegibeg: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok oo we have heard you
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by monabass: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga challenger with Apollo in the eye
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by theway83: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
buy gun for your people to face them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Flexherbal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok.
Deal with them.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by princeSammyz: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
The hunger and hardship you have subjected Kogites to is as bad as any insecurity can get... God is watching you dear Pharoah! I like the direction of comments here. It shows People are also aware...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Truly, this is a reckless statement coming from the Governor. Not good at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by UnknownT: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Are you saying that Buhari and APC's claim of defeating BOKO HARAM is false?.
I like your signature
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
How do you know? When did they make you their spokesman?
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by DeltaOil: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
chuose2:
NO BE UNA SAY BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?

MAKE EVERYBODY BLAME ADEBOYE FOR HELPING JIHAD SEEKING GOVT FOR COMING TO POWER

THIS SAME ADEBOYE NIGERIANS LOVE NOT ONLY HELPED JIHAD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER,
ADEBOYE IS WORKING TO UNITE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY .

GOOGLE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN BLUE.

THIS ONE SHOWS ADEBOYE WORKING TO MERGE ISLAM WITH CHRISTIANITY
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Lies Exposed as False Teacher. Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

THIS ONE SHOWS THAT ADEBOYE HELPED THIS JIAHD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER
Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

I don add the videos above for everybody to see.

Adeboye weak me lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by abu12: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
another way 4 thegovernor to enrich him self claiming he is fightingg terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by azimibraun: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
No positive comment for the young man? How is it possible he is not even doing a particular good thing in the state? I doubt the critics. There must be something the dude is doing right. May be he is just hated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by MherihGold(f): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
What is this man saying gan?
Hunger haff finished people in my state
And you're talking about boko haram
Pay salaries you no gree
My parent haven't been paid since last year
Well,if not for God the enemies would have wanted a lot of people to go hungry
This Gov is just vexing me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State / Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Buhari Loans: Nigeria Is Now On The Auction Market - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.