Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read (4159 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by bumi10(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Some stories i admit sound like a Nollywood movie but this is real. A young lady has told a startling story about her father’s sexual involvement with her own sister in their home. According to her, she had noticed her father’s closeness to her sister but didn’t know it has gone as far as sex.

Full story below:

”I have always sensed that my father was too close to my elder sister. The man was just too fond of her and obviously so. Over the years, I even grew jealous considering the attention he gave her to my own expense. Me and my sister are my parents only two children. I used to tell my mother about what I felt about my father but she always waved me off.

“It’s just in your imagination. Your father loves you all equally” she would say.

”Still I felt sidelined by my father and this caused some friction in the relationship between me and my sister though we still got along pretty well. Well, I got admission to study Accounting in Benue State University last year but my sister is still seeking admission. So I came home last week on a short visit and that was when I made the most shocking discovery of my life.

”I walked into the house quietly to surprise my family since they didn’t I was coming and I saw my father on top of my sister having s*x with her on a couch. I screamed and ran outside. I sat down under a tree in front of our house badly shaken. I just picked my small bag and began to go back to school. I couldn’t handle it. Now, I don’t even know what to do; whether to tell my mother or just keep quiet about it.”

what can you advise her?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/my-story-how-i-caught-my-father.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3

Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Too much of indecent movies... cry
Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by nedu2000(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Let sis mind her goddamn business,leave the house there are many dysfunctional families around
Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by decatalyst(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Shock me and tell me it's not a movie grin grin
Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by Naijaboiy1: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
nedu2000:
Let sis mind her goddamn business,leave the house there are many dysfunctional families around
So her father fücking her sister is not her business?

Wow!
Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by nedu2000(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

So her father fücking her sister is not her business?

Wow!
they are both adults,so what do you think is the solution. Like homosexuality,as long as it's consentual
Re: My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read by Naijaboiy1: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
nedu2000:
they are both adults,so what do you think is the solution. Like homosexuality,as long as it's consentual
Are you for real?

Where are you getting this sick mentality from?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / How Do I Invite Her To My Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.