Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com (41948 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by msbbash(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
God catch A.P.C ......

1 Like

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Aburi001: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
skubido:
na so God go dey catch dem 1by 1
Wey the "15 Ghana must go bags" na? Take news everywhere. Even the source is questionable
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by emmasege: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
arsenal33:

Yea APC is worse abi.....
APC looted this country blind
APC squandered Boko Haram funds
APC spent money on NDDC without any project in place
APC spent 16 in power without developing SE roads
APC spent $16billion on power and leaving us in darkness
APC was in power fo 16 years and couldn't fix our refineries

Bro, stop smoking that dope!

Please, spare me the rant!

Were the likes of Amaechi, Saraki, Ngige, Dogara, Rochas, Tambuwal, Sylva, Ogbeh, Atiku, Kwakwanso, El-Rufai, Isiaka Adeleke, Fatai Ahmed and a host of others not part of the 16-year reign of PDP? And how is your APC now doing in all the afore-mentioned areas? Better? Let your conscience judge you, if you have one.

Eeyan meji ko n padanu iro. Bi eni t'a npa iro fun ko ba mo, eni to npa iro mo i.e. Whenever lie is being told, the two parties can not be deceived. If the one being lied to does not know, the one telling the lie knows.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by bukibabe: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
:oops! I don't believe it :oops ! I don't believe it
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
wowmenow:
In recession
Buhari still sharing money
The man Is cursed
before you talk you should check the evidence very well that is Mimiko and not olabitan
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by omolumba(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. so PDP is this what u ar upto ,NA LIE, olabimtam was no caught and I have an evidence for proof
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
my former Vice principal has debunked this.... and there's no single pic to back but up in this modern age. I doubt it, it might be a means to bring h down
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Ismadotcom(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Limitednow:

https://www.naij.com/1063019-live-updates-tension-ondo-residents-get-set-elect-new-governor.html

Presently, am here in Supare Akoko, the home town of Rt. Hon Victor Olabimtan. I can authoritatively swear that he's much available here at supare, visiting Unit by units. NAIJ.COM u nah too dey lie. His personal driver is my close ally...
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by LorDBolton(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Where's the photo evidence? Eye witness videos?

Seriously these blogs are becoming a threat to national security.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by solaadeyele(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gbogbo awon to wa nidi ibaje ipinle Ondo, Olorun yio ma tu asiri won.For example Hon Olabimtan there still many but God Almighty will scater dem
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by mrsfavour(f): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
ONDO PPLE ARE SMART, INEC PLS BE FAIR.

1 Like

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by alrahmanonline(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
seunmsg:
This is a very disturbing development if true. We need our election to be free, fair and credible. The kind of desperation coming from Akeredolu's camp is really appalling. If APC is to win, then they should win clean. Using federal might to rig the Ondo election should be seriously resisted by the people.
If they want to use federal might, the security wouldn't have intercept him, they'll rather help him... Think about it
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by smellingmenses: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
alrahmanonline:

If they want to use federal might, the security wouldn't have intercept him, they'll rather help him... Think about it
don't be too sure

1 Like

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by alrahmanonline(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
don't be too sure
Ok tell me what you think
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by ransomed: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why are people spreading falsehood and trying to incite violence. The said Hon. Victor Olabimtan is in Supare Akoko, he excercised his civic responsibility and trekked back to his house, ate pounded yam and watching NTA international's Ondo Decides studio. He has not gone out of his ward not to talk of going to Akungba. There is strict restriction of movement everywhere and mischief makers want a repeat of 1983 UPN vs NPN election. Enemies of peace have failed in Akoko land. Tell them to post photos or video of the man and any election material either sensitive or not. This is just a campaign of calumny to smear the credibility of a transparent, fair and peaceful election. We want the best candidate to be chosen by the people to win and not one paid university of Akungba tout to cast aspersion at an innocent soul in order to score cheap political points. Ondo for peaceful elections... Thanks.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by bamikole07(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
But if I may ask, where are the Bags?

1 Like

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Ossyiyke(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmm... I hope he faces the law squarely. Rogues that betray the peace and love of the state.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by sweetjim(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
where is the picture of the bags OP
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by megamank(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
this is just a propaganda by PDP to distort the election process.......how will a DG carry gana must go of thumb printed papers during the day? is he stupid or folish? please say something else we are to wise to be fooled with such fake new.......if real why not show picture or videos.......
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by lailo: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
And PDP said same security operatives have been compromised by APC?Confused party
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by charleschinaka4(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo state witches and wizards that prophecies that APC wil win in this election, were are they?. Man is proposing and forget that God is there disposing. Fayosa is a man. His campaign has yielded jegede a fruitful seed. All I have to say is that very soon you will receive a handshake of congratulation as incoming governor of Ondo state(Jegede). To God be the glory. amen.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by fredior: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
I no believe this PDP liars ,cause no evidence,the scam is a raw one(uncooked)
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by fredior: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
charleschinaka4:
Ondo state witches and wizards that prophecies that APC wil win in this election, were are they?. Man is proposing and forget that God is there disposing. Fayosa is a man. His campaign has yielded jegede a fruitful seed. All I have to say is that very soon you will receive a handshake of congratulation as incoming governor of Ondo state(Jegede). To God be the glory. amen.
a shamful handshake
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by gloryman91: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Formulated lies,how come this is making front page sef?without a single pix?
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by fredior: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
lailo:
And PDP said same security operatives have been compromised by APC?Confused party
gbam
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by fredior: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
gloryman91:
Formulated lies,how come this is making front page sef?without a single pix?
I tell I my brother

1 Like

Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by danot1030: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
I told people that Buhari is determined to clinch Ondo election, therefore APC has strategised to steal the votes by all means.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm, is it by force dat ondo state don't want APC?
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by ayokellany: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
laprince:
Hmm

After the systemic and massive rigging by APC in Edo, PDP has learnt to be wiser.

...sadly, we may never have free, fair and credible elections under Buhari...

Nigeria is gone. Many will say God wants Nigeria to be one!!!

God never made Nigeria as a natiopn, Nigeria was coupled by Lord Luggard and his cohorts.

People with dead brain such as yours should know there is no single country on planet earth with just one ethic group. Did God make countries like the USA UK Germany etc ? Even Israel consist of arab, jews n other ethnic tribes so please stop commenting like a deranged dog on NL.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
APC with their wicked agenda. God will continue to expose them.
Re: Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com by Tculest: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ossyiyke:
Hmmm... I hope he faces the law squarely. Rogues that betray the peace and love of the state.
. Youths of nowadays are rily mumu,any news they quickly comment witout knwing d truth. Dat's y these politicians are controlling their heart. Leaders of 2mao indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.