Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72498 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
masterpiece86:
AMEERAH

Thanks so much for ur infor, guide and ambiance. Just finished my documentation. Wen to Kaduna North LGA and I checked my serial number then I proceeded to Hajiya Umma's office but she wasn't on seat...she was so kind to place her number on the notice board adjacent to her office and I put a call to her and she ask me to come down to SUBEB opposite KASU and it was a straight forward academic exercise.

The question on our lips now begging for answers is the aptitude test....!

Will keep my fingers crossed!!
u are welcome. Hajiya Umma is a good and kind woman. We are lucky to have her under KD north.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abdurrasheed31: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ameerah any info about Kaduna south and what are they asking during decomentation
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abdurrasheed31: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
The venue for the group 4 (queen Amina) has been changed to GSS television please take note.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
schedule

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ Jaii ur LG venue for the test is now GGSS MAIMUNA GWARZO.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls wer is SabonGari LG Taking dia test
Anasko:
schedule
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
rexibity:
Pls wer is SabonGari LG Taking dia test
sardauna Memorial College, U/Dosa, KD.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by ishaq062(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
please how do I navigate from kabala west junction to television GGss ungwan television .kindly assist with the details.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
ishaq062:
please how do I navigate from kabala west junction to television GGss ungwan television .kindly assist with the details.

Take a cab going to Sabo ask d taxi man to drop u by command junction and cross to ur left and enter napep and tell him d skull u are going.

Hope this will help u. Goodluck
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by ishaq062(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
masterpiece86:

Take a cab going to Sabo ask d taxi man to drop u by command junction and cross to ur left and enter napep and tell him d skull u are going.

Hope this will help u. Goodluck

many thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kheart(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Plz note d venue still remain same, smc u/dosa, govt college, rimi college and queen amina. I just heard it now on radio.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Emanus: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
All there power will not work. We go chop this 30k else we re-deploy to another state
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls i need Directions to Sadauna Memorial College frm Abuja junction. THANKS PEOPle
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Asbata(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
CHECK THIS UPDATE..

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Asbata:
CHECK THIS UPDATE..
u guys jux lyk cnfusn.. wc1 is gwarzo again
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kheart(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2016
rexibity:
Pls i need Directions to Sadauna Memorial College frm Abuja junction. THANKS PEOPle

U can board a bus heading to kawo, wen u alight at kawo take another bus heading to kasuwa (central market) tell d conductor u ll be dropping at signboard (u/dosa). Cross to d oda side and board a keke or use ur legedese benz to smc (d sch is very close to signboard junction). Or U can also board bus goin to kasuwa from abuja junction and tell d conductor u re dropping @ signboard
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks @Kheart
kheart:

U can board a bus heading to kawo, wen u alight at kawo take another bus heading to kasuwa (central market) tell d conductor u ll be dropping at signboard (u/dosa). Cross to d oda side and board a keke or use ur legedese benz to smc (d sch is very close to signboard junction). Or U can also board bus goin to kasuwa from abuja junction and tell d conductor u re dropping @ signboard
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2016
rexibity:
Thanks @Kheart
Just enter a bus from abuja juction to central market(kasuwa) when u reach kasuwa the conductor will calling kawo-kawo then u remain sitted in d bus and tell him u want to drop at Sign board after n.d.a bus stop. when u drop at sign board that is by ur right hand side. then u trek a little straight into college road then u see smc gate.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Jaii(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
@ Jaii ur LG venue for the test is now GGSS MAIMUNA GWARZO.
thanks my dear, where ds maimuna gwarzo dey na
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jaii:

thanks my dear, where ds maimuna gwarzo dey na

Tundun Wada
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Abdurrasheed31: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mrrespect:

Tundun Wada
what means of identification are they need in d venue
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Asbata:
CHECK THIS UPDATE..

Go through this
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Any update frm those alredy @ d venue...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kagarko LGA any update about the posting?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2016
AmeerahFKI

How far... How was your test. What is developing....?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
masterpiece86:
AmeerahFKI

How far... How was your test. What is developing....?
Dont tell me u didnt go for the test?
Well, the test was ok. Federal verification on Monday and Tuesday at our respective LG secretariats. The first verification was done by LG, the second by SG while this coming one by FG, so we were told.
I was so tired yesterday, left home around 7am, came back around 6pm, with pains all over my body. They left us standing in the scorching sun in the name of queue. We had to queue up for serial no, exam slip and verification of credentials. I couldnt write the test till around 4pm. The thing tire me o.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
AmeerahFKI The sun was indeed scorching. The poor is always made to suffer in this our Obodoyibo in order to receive a peanut. Is there an end in sight?

Chaos was the order of d day. The officials weren't organised and where busy seeking self help.

Let's see tomorrow will parn out
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by advocatebaba(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2016
PLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY MAKE UP TEST 4DOS WU MISSED D TEST... THANKS
AmeerahFKI:
Dont tell me u didnt go for the test?
Well, the test was ok. Federal verification on Monday and Tuesday at our respective LG secretariats. The first verification was done by LG, the second by SG while this coming one by FG, so we were told.
I was so tired yesterday, left home around 7am, came back around 6pm, with pains all over my body. They left us standing in the scorching sun in the name of queue. We had to queue up for serial no, exam slip and verification of credentials. I couldnt write the test till around 4pm. The thing tire me o.
PLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY MAKE UP TEST 4DOS WU MISSED D TEST... THANKSPLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY INFO 4 THOSE DAT MISSD D TEST... THANKS.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
advocatebaba:
PLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY MAKE UP TEST 4DOS WU MISSED D TEST... THANKSPLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY MAKE UP TEST 4DOS WU MISSED D TEST... THANKSPLS GUYS I MISSED D TEST, ANY INFO 4 THOSE DAT MISSD D TEST... THANKS.
honestly, I dont know. Go to ur LG and ask.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by advocatebaba(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
honestly, I dont know. Go to ur LG and ask.
THANKS. I WIL DO DAT.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Any L.G with FG update of today verification? Please share with us the procedure and requirements.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2016
AASMART:
Any L.G with FG update of today verification? Please share with us the procedure and requirements.

@ Kaduna North a new list was posted and we were made to go and check ur name pasted and return to the verification spot with the page number where ur name fall under and then present ur documents alongside a photocopy and if successful ur name will be confirmed.

That was how it went.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.