Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (161736 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Caseless: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Deilluminator:
Nigeria don't use electoral college to determine winner in an election if not, it's enough to declare PDP winner of this election if this results are true.
electoral college depicts fraud.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Mendelssohn(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2016
obaloppelujo:
i am not one of those who post epleptic election result on social media , but i have a friend in ondo who's working as an election observer and this is what he sent to me
i posted something earlier and somebody called me ''eran (animal) '' . we will know the real ''ewu'' if my post turn out to be true , i know you'll be ashamed to apologize but the sore in your heart will question you.
Don't tell anyone say na me tell you ooo bcoz na unofficial e be ooo......But e be like say Rotimi Akeredolu (Baba On'irungbon Funfun) The Man With White Beard of the Broom party has won 9LGs...But the so called anointed candidate of (Baba Sope) #Just_Do_What_I_Say_Of_Lagos and AD candidate will not even come second as it stands presently,Bcoz the underated PDP candidate Eyitayo Jegede that only campaigned for just 24hours is even performing better than the Ondo neighbouring state Governor's prefered candidate oo...The battle is just two horses race between APC and PDP...No be me tell una oo...#Decode_The_Coded_Message_Yourself..

Our Santa Claus all the way....
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by scherzo247: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2016
No be small things oooo Apc and pdp dey dig am no be small
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Caseless: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2016
shinaking:
Pls APC should not win this election o my God. Either AD or PDP should because APC are scam

you never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by promzyphyno(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

so which party deserve to have one vote,pdp?

Non of dem deserve's anybody's vote in this country,the sooner we understand that,the better for you and me...simple!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by fortunechy(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2016
The day MMM will crash ehh,the number of mad persons in Nigerian will be increased by 200

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by sainty2k3(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
promzyphyno:

Non of dem deserve's anybody's vote in this country,the sooner we understand that,the better for you and me...simple!
Thank you , this is the kind d of election everyone should abandon PDP and apc,give their mandate to any other person other than this two parties that has failed us
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Mendelssohn(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
shinaking:
Pls APC should not win this election o my God. Either AD or PDP should because APC are scam

Unfortunately, you came late.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by promzyphyno(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2016
sainty2k3:

Thank you , this is the kind d of election everyone should abandon PDP and apc,give their mandate to any other person other than this two parties that has failed us

Am glad u understand where am coming from
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Osyabj: 12:59am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Jimoh Ibrahim congratulates Akeredolu as new Ondo governor
[/size]

Chief Rotimi Akeredolu has been congratulated as winner of the 2016 governorship election in Ondo state by Jimoh Ibrahim. Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was said to be leading the election by about nine thousand votes, even as collation is still ongoing in the state.

The controversial Ibrahim, who was ousted as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), left the party to campaign for his former APC counterpart, asking his followers to vote for him.

He has now written a letter to the APC man fondly referred to as Aketi, and in the letter obtained by Daily Post, Mr Ibrahim asked the incoming governor to avoid his predecessor.

https://www.naij.com/1063549-unbelievable-jimoh-ibrahim-reveals-ondo-election-winner-writes-congratulatory-letter.html

2019 Loading..... with backing from Eastern Region after unprecendented infrastructural development in the East...Buhari shall easily win relection as the incumbent President of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria.

Pdp and wailers will wail till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by kahal29: 1:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Meanwhile, below are the results as they trickle in.

Total results:

(A) Akoko N/East LGA Results as at 12am (27-11-2016)

After 80 PUs out of 136
After 6 Wards out of 13 Wards
APC 10,064
PDP 4,624

(B) Akoko N/East LGA Results
After 80 PUs out of 136 and 9 Wards out of 13 Wards

APC 12,253
PDP 5,671
AD 5,491

(C)Akoko N/West
After 95 PUs out of 166: 1 Ward has come in fully, out of 10. Other wards incomplete

APC 8170
AD 2879
PDP 3793

(D)Akoko S/East
After 65 PUs out of 767 Wards out of 11 Wards

APC 5,961
AD 2,137
PDP 4,013

(E)⁠⁠⁠Akoko S/West [11:27 AM, 11/26/2016]
After 102 PUs out of 1689 Wards out of 15

APC 18586
PDP 6863
AD 7,970

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/ondo-results-update-polling-units/
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Abimloaded(m): 1:05am On Nov 27, 2016
#OndoDecides
Another death blow to our wailing friends. I know i promised not to stoke the embers of grief for our wailing friends but you see, its hard, if not impossible. It's like PDP promising not to loot funds if voted into power.
Thing is, it's now glaring that elections aren't won on Facebook but at the polling booths. And i make bold to say this, that the fact that PDP even got the little votes they got is largely due to the recession we're in, with some people voting based on feelings which is understandable. The good news is, unlike before, most people now know better. They know why we are in recession and no amount of cheap blackmail by the opposition and their cohorts will derail the mind, decision and will of the people. We are on a reset/system recovery process which is "Darkness and then light".
There maybe hardship now but majority of the people trust PMB and that's a valuable quality the previous administration lacked, 'TRUST'. Trust is what sets an original above a close-substitute or fake, despite whatever challenge. So if you like wail your lungs out on FB, twist whatever news narrative to suit your wailing rhythm and satiate your wailing appetite, that's your funeral. The most pertinent and salient question you ought to be asking yourself is, if PMB is still winning states during recession, now imagine what will happen when we are out of recession. And if there is anyone still hoping and thinking that this recession will last till 2019 then that person must be high on Sapele weed.
Meanwhile, how is the eye, Wailers? #Anambra is loading... More black eyes to come!

13 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

Bros, Please calm down and go through it again. Your eyes might be mistaking

Abracadara will soon happen now!
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by paulibling(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2016
muykem:
Please recheck the posted results
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by paulibling(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Abimloaded:
#OndoDecides
Another death blow to our wailing friends. I know i promised not to stoke the embers of grief for our wailing friends but you see, its hard, if not impossible. It's like PDP promising not to loot funds if voted into power.
Thing is, it's now glaring that elections aren't won on Facebook but at the polling booths. And i make bold to say this, that the fact that PDP even got the little votes they got is largely due to the recession we're in, with some people voting based on feelings which is understandable. The good news is, unlike before, most people now know better. They know why we are in recession and no amount of cheap blackmail by the opposition and their cohorts will derail the mind, decision and will of the people. We are on a reset/system recovery process which is "Darkness and then light".
There maybe hardship now but majority of the people trust PMB and that's a valuable quality the previous administration lacked, 'TRUST'. Trust is what sets an original above a close-substitute or fake, despite whatever challenge. So if you like wail your lungs out on FB, twist whatever news narrative to suit your wailing rhythm and satiate your wailing appetite, that's your funeral. The most pertinent and salient question you ought to be asking yourself is, if PMB is still winning states during recession, now imagine what will happen when we are out of recession. And if there is anyone still hoping and thinking that this recession will last till 2019 then that person must be high on Sapele weed.
Meanwhile, how is the eye, Wailers? #Anambra is loading... More black eyes to come!

Where can I get sapele weed? And how high the thing highs?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2016
muyibaba222:

not rigging at all
OWO is APC Stronghold
You know see this one

(93) Ese – odo Ukparama Constituency 1 :
APC 589 .
AD 172.
PDP 1251
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by madjune(m): 2:33am On Nov 27, 2016
steppin:
Southwest still voting for APC even with the situation of things in Nigeria.
This simply shows Buhari will still win in 2019.

Power of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by orimsamsam(m): 2:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

My concern is that you Fulani slaves are allowing your masters to dominate the South and endangering the rest of us in the better south with your islamization agenda. We will rather die than bow to you and your masters.
so u are saying voting in aketi is wrong because is in apc abi
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

What is this one saying? I dont give a dam about that. As long as Tunubu has been retired and humiliated beyond redemption, that is the ok with me. That wicked man is responsible for this disaster called Buhari so he should suffer well well.
you re a fool.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2016
DickTator1:

Buhari's Akeredolu is winning, this should serve as a lesson to The Jagaban of Thieves Tinubu.
Dindinrin, so it was Buhari dat voted for Akeredolu abi.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 27, 2016
fortunechy:
The day MMM will crash ehh,the number of mad
persons in Nigerian will be increased by 200
or multiply by 200 you wan talk? I don warn my friend, cus me I no fit get mad man as friend o.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 3:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:
Tunubu has been destroyed beyond rehabilitation. The Fulani candidate is already celebrating his sure victory. Yoloba slaves are already rejoicing for voting out PDP, but you pipo have just started. Now that Tunubu is finished, your masters will complete their planned work of conqering you betrayals.
Jump inside the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 3:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

My concern is that you Fulani slaves are allowing your masters to dominate the South and endangering the rest of us in the better south with your islamization agenda. We will rather die than bow to you and your masters.
Go and die. You'll not be missed.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 3:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

E pain am. grin We are popping champagne here over Tunubu's disgrace and humiliation. grin grin
You are the dumbest individual I have ever seen. Its like it runs in your bloodline. Beside have u jettisoned ur call or biafra ?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DaPuncline: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

You are talking nonsense. You jealous yoloba people allowed Tunubu to fooll you to ally with those jihadists to wreck this country's economy, because you are jealous that GEJ gave Ndigbo a sense of belonging. At least people were not this hungry during Gudluck time, so he must have been doing something right. What has 'saint' Bubu achieved, if not spreading poverty and hunger all over the place. Tunubu never begin suffer. When his suffer starts, you will pity him because Bubu is not merciful like Gudluck.
The Hausa-Fulani are in charge of your so called christian party of nigeria (PDP)

Chairman - Makarfi (Hausa-Fulani)
BOT Chair - Jibril (Hausa-Fulani).

Its like your brain cells are malfunctioning.

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by dayo23(f): 3:25am On Nov 27, 2016
#OndoDecides @Inecnigeria RESULTS
ONDO EAST LGA

REG. Voters : 45050

ACCRED VOTERS: 15987

APCNigeria : 4253

PDP : 7317

PDP Wins
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by dayo23(f): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2016
#OndoDecides @inecnigeria
ILE OLUJI LGA

RegVoters: 66090

Accred Voters: 26281

AD: 4525

APC : 10681

PDP : 8,306

APC Wins
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by yinkslinks(m): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Go and sleep, u need glasses.
phemmyutd:

Bros, Please calm down and go through it again. Your eyes might be mistaking
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by yinkslinks(m): 4:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Where are those shouting oke oke? nonsense! its btw pdp or apc but i prefer pdp the peace party to have it.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2016
sicobamty2:
or multiply by 200 you wan talk? I don warn my friend, cus me I no fit get mad man as friend o.

.......and the multiplication will comes in geometrical progression!!!

We dey warn dem now, dem no wan hear!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by phiekemere: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Who is leading in Ondo Governorship election.from the result released so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.