Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (161578 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by browniecay: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
happyheart:
Hi everyone. I signed onto nairaland a few days ago and I keep getting a message telling me.I can't comment and should try again next week.I have tried severally on the.jobs ans vacancies section but keep getting this msg.help anyone?

Are you serious?

Meanwhile, the counting is still on. And tomorrow is Sunday.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Deilluminator(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigeria don't use electoral college to determine winner in an election if not, it's enough to declare PDP winner of this election if this results are true.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by sirfee(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
We non partisan members are also following.We are waiting for the Abuja Inec to declare the winner.On behalf of Nairaland Non Partisan Members I'm saying#No to violence#Sportmanship

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by VictorRomanov: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
okosodo:
The result from abuja is the official one

That's it ooo. By now we should know that elections are not won on social and print media.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by sirfee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
happyheart:
Hi everyone. I signed onto nairaland a few days ago and I keep getting a message telling me.I can't comment and should try again next week.I have tried severally on the.jobs ans vacancies section but keep getting this msg.help anyone?
Hmmm!Your case don reach dem Oga at the top table(pls I'm just joking ni ooh!)
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DickTator1: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tinubu has lost Ondo to Fulanis......I laugh in chinese

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DickTator1: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Did I hear someborry say Sai baba won SW because of Tinubu? I laugh in Cantonese grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
ipledge10:
you are a fool, Akerodolu contestested last election under APC

What is this one saying? I dont give a dam about that. As long as Tunubu has been retired and humiliated beyond redemption, that is the ok with me. That wicked man is responsible for this disaster called Buhari so he should suffer well well.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Aburi001: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
muyibaba222:

not rigging at all
OWO is APC Stronghold
Don't mind him grin
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by shinaking: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls APC should not win this election o my God. Either AD or PDP should because APC are scam
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Toyincash1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:
Southwest still voting for APC even with the situation of things in Nigeria.
This simply shows Buhari will still win in 2019.
Well, it's not about the party but the personality. But the truth is Non of these policians really worth supporting and arguing for. They are all there for their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tinubu should apologise to oyegun

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DickTator1: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
shinaking:
Pls APC should not win this election o my God. Either AD or PDP should because APC are scam

Buhari's Akeredolu is winning, this should serve as a lesson to The Jagaban of Thieves Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
ipledge10:
you are an idiot and you don't know that, and that even make it worse. Jonathan failure is the reason why we have another failure as a president, do you think All Nigerian should be dumb like you? Someone was a president for 5 years and did nothing, and we expect Nigerians not to give anybody to give anybody a chance?

You are talking nonsense. You jealous yoloba people allowed Tunubu to fooll you to ally with those jihadists to wreck this country's economy, because you are jealous that GEJ gave Ndigbo a sense of belonging. At least people were not this hungry during Gudluck time, so he must have been doing something right. What has 'saint' Bubu achieved, if not spreading poverty and hunger all over the place. Tunubu never begin suffer. When his suffer starts, you will pity him because Bubu is not merciful like Gudluck.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DickTator1: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
RIZLER:
Tinubu should apologise to oyegun

Oyegun was right all along.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by shinaking: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
PDP
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by ephi123(f): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
If these results are true, then all I can say is Poor Tinubu. He's been shafted.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
DickTator1:

Buhari's Akeredolu is winning, this should serve as a lesson to The Jagaban of Thieves Tinubu.

Buhari, the modern day Alimi, has used and dumped Tinubu the modern day Afonja with the help of Yoloba pipo. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by demitola(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Africonji:

You are talking nonsense. You jealous yoloba people allowed Tunubu to fooll you to ally with those jihadists to wreck this country's economy, because you are jealous that GEJ gave Ndigbo a sense of belonging. At least people were not this hungry during Gudluck time, so he must have been doing something right. What has 'saint' Bubu achieved, if not spreading poverty and hunger all over the place. Tunubu never begin suffer. When his suffer starts, you will pity him because Bubu is not merciful like Gudluck.
Lets take it like maybe its food you came to eat in this life, now GEJ knew this that time and all he did was to borrow from your nearest FUTURE and give you some little Akpu out of it..... at least the quantity that could feed u for a shortwhile, then he squandered the rest of the borrowed future patrimony on whatever he wanted to squander it on. As it is, your tomorrow is here today and YOU ARE HUNGRY AGAIN!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by DEmejioba1: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Africonji:

Buhari, the modern day Alimi, has used and dumped Tinubu the modern day Afonja with the help of Yoloba pipo. cheesy
Africonji:

Africonji:

u are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by ipledge10(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Africonji:

i don't need to read the trash you wrote down there, I don't care about your your tribalism deluded brain, All Nigerian can't be stupid to elect a failure twice.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
ipledge10:
i don't need to read the trash you wrote down there, I don't care about your your tribalism deluded brain, All Nigerian can't be stupid to elect a failure twice.
Nigerians were never this hungry during Gudluk that you are calling a failure's time. Gudluk has a PhD, Buhari does not even have common Waec. You yourself must admit that you are a failure for voting for a dull.aard failure that is the current president. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
demitola:

Lets take it like maybe its food you came to eat in this life, now GEJ knew this that time and all he did was to borrow from your nearest FUTURE and give you some little Akpu out of it..... at least the quantity that could feed u for a shortwhile, then he squandered the rest of the borrowed future patrimony on whatever he wanted to squander it on. As it is, your tomorrow is here today and YOU ARE HUNGRY AGAIN!
Stop making noise young man.

In life there are three kinds of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who don't even know what the fvck is going on...

Guess where you fall into...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by ipledge10(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Nigerians were never this hungry during Gudluk that you are calling a failure's time. Gudluk has a PhD, Buhari does not even have common Waec. You yourself must admit that you are a failure for voting for a dull.aard failure that is the current president. cheesy
Nobody saying this government is not a failure, what I'm telling you is that failure gave way to failure
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by demitola(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Stop making noise young man.

In life there are three kinds of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who don't even know what the fvck is going on...

Guess where you fall into...
Looool..... una hungry so tey una don dey import plastic rice now! Esau generation. Jonathan koor, Castro ni.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by harch354(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Walahi i tire am por naijiria
demitola:

Looool..... una hungry so tey una don dey import plastic rice now! Esau generation. Jonathan koor, Castro ni.
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by akynkunmy(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2016
emerged01:
The effect of AD result on APC. I give it to PDP.

Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Neimar: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2016
so apchit don win grin
Re: Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard by Mendelssohn(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
guys how far na

APC don win?

Bere lowo google.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.