Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? (35813 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nezan(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
I think most ladies bleach, so no condemning her.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by kayality: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
THANKS BROS

I LOVE THE LADIE, CAN SOME CONTACT ME WITH HER I WE APPRECIATE THAT OR JUST GET ME HER PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Mentuzza(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
Rita Dominc bleaches ? Pls go ask Micheal Jackson's doctor: Black or white. No be for my mouth people go hear say teacher mama na winch.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by ababda: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2009
i have watch several of rita dominic movies both old and new, and i could reasonably say that she practically look pretty much the same. i mean complexion wise, but i think she wear a bit too much makeup. however, recently a controversy is brewing all over the web about ex american baseball player sammy sosa new skin color. his publicist says he is going through a skin rejuvenation, whatever the hell that mean! ok here is sammy sosa picture before and after. mind you, sammy sosa is not african american,but he is black latino from the dominican republic.

with this photo, you be the judge. did he bleach or is this skin rejuventation as his publicist says?

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by ababda: 4:58am On Nov 11, 2009
again sammy sosa before and after

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by AloyEmeka6: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by azeezengr(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2009
WHO AMONG YOU DARE MENTION MY HIGHLY SOCIABLE GOLD-RINGS CARRYING, DAZZLING NECKLACED GOVERNOR AKALA INTO THIS BLEACHING MATTER? YOU GUYS BETTER BE CAREFUL BEFORE WE UNLEASH OUR AREA BOYS ON YOU THE SAME WAY WE DID TO B.C.O.
S WHEN THEY WERE MISYAWNING ON HOW MY GOVERNOR WAS SQUANDERING THE TAX-PAYERS MONEY!!!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by azeezengr(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2009
[img][/img] LET SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THIS TRUE SON OF OBASANJO IS BLEACHING
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
lol
the baseball player is bleaching sha.
obviously.
just a dominicano with inferiority complex.
na wa for him oooo.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amaechijay: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Yeah , she might be bleaching but it sure is good on her skin.

Saw her at Ph airport one day and meeeen! her skin looked marvelous.

I was really tripped.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
That ball player is definitely bleaching. How can one go from chocolate brown to pale yellow and call that skin rejuvenation? His PR people must think we are stupid.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by market2009: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Massa even she does it, wetti be wonna problem for her naaah, if you get her recent pictures please try upload some for http://www.afrocnnections.net I like am plenty!!!!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by ababda: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
sammy sosa looks very weird, if rita dominic was that extreme that would be another story, as a foreigner i seen several of her old movies she practically looks the same. when she wears shorts pants or short sleeve shirts her arms and legs match the rest of the color of her body, her coloring of her lips match, but sammy sosa on the other hand looks very strange. if you look at his lips, it does not match the color of his face. nevertheless, i guess he is not going to wear any short sleeve shirts or shorts anytime soon. i did know some black latinos were self hating but not to this extent. only thing i can say is WOW.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by sjeezy8: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
sammy sosa must have gone MAD that cream must be strong as hell
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Ijam03(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2009
If bleaching makes ladies look sensationally beautiful as she does, i think imma buy a bleaching cream 4 my chic. Jokes apart i thnk everybody who thnks rita's bleaching is extremely crazy,stupid & mad. Ave u eva seen any other colour on her skin? Mumu tsew!. Sum1 shld jst help me shoot dat slowpoke who calls himself sammy.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by ababda: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2009
this is the most talked about subject on the web. the case of sammy sosa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxvsxu72c4&feature=related
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by africhika(f): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2009
  quote from siena:

« #8 on: November 07, 2009, 10:00 PM » 
I suppose you're of the notion, fair equals attractive?
Your comment (in bold) does suggest so.

undecided please, don't even try that with me.

me-- the promoter and lover of dark skin beauty? me --who adores the dark skin of my gorgeous sisters?
u obviously didn't understand my post.

i asked how can she be described as an ebony beauty becuz she's not ebony. and if i were "of the notion that fair equals attractive" i wouldn't have described rita as unattractive. but she is UNattractive (my opinion).
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by pisces20: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2009
@ topic
Personally i dont think she's bleaching
Years back i used to be darker than i am now but i dont remember using any bleaching cream or skin toner.
If she was bleaching her skin wont look as nice as it does and besides her color looks even.
So there could be other reasons for that e.g She don dey chop up grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by tanimz(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
I dont think she bleaches,

When you start earning better money, you obviously change your style. I think its the cosmetics she uses.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by spikedcylinder: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
Sammy Sosa looks like a dead prune now.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by lexzybaba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
Honestly i think the moderator should check on posted subjects b4 they get in here
IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE'S BLEACHING
i think she's just using creams which are making the fairness nicer
And i know we nigerians,if she doesn't take care of herself it is these same ppl who ask what's wrong what her head
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by africhika(f): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^ so if she's bleaching, that means shes "taking care of herself"  undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by sjeezy8: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
some people bleach blemishes on their face and some peoples face is darker than their body. So theres nothing wrong with toning, bleaching, fading or wat ever to keep up your skin color.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by waterworks(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
see who is discriminating against someone. tattafo!
was it not your pik they parraded on ini edo's weddign thread which day hear that you wanted to die?
do unto other what you want other to do unto you.

nor be say she fine pass the rita dominic self o! undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by spikedcylinder: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ Who are you talking to?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2009
I don't believe she bleached y?coz , @ posterwetin be ur own well maybe u sef don't bleach before dat why u dey bif d cute girl
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2009
I don't believe she bleached y?coz , @ posterwetin be ur own well maybe u sef don bleach before dat why u dey bif d cute girl
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by waterworks(f): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2009
im talking to michelin 98
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2009
Suicide is a solution, try it! grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by waterworks(f): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89 dats right. if i looked like you ill try suicide 2. cool
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2009
*yawn* Anything else?

You, Omo Ibo or any other dick can hang themselves. The Ishanqueen is a true African queen. cool
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

*yawn* Anything else?

You, Omo Ibo or any other privates can hang themselves. The Ishanqueen is a true African queen. cool

*Dies*, I like your ego. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.