Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? (35816 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
paddy_lo:

Na true now, how u go dey bleach, with michelle in the white house u go think say these chicks go don get pride in their black skin by now, oyibo dey here dey try tan to black, d mumu go dey bleach, nonsense

LMFAO!!!  grin grin grin
me sef, i don tire for all these things.
i even now just tried to watch a Rita Dominic movie. after 20 minutes i got annoyed, i had to change the movie to something else. lol
she looked better 6 years ago, now bleaching and smoking is killing the beauty she has left.
but anyway she is about 33 years old now, so maybe she is just aging.  undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
I saw her 3 months ago, I don't think she's bleaching:::

Toning I think!

To me, she's not smart enough in terms of her dressing undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
what is it with you peope and toning sef?
isnt that the same thing?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by paddylo1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
but anyway she is about 33 years old now, so maybe she is just aging.

u age worse, with bad skin when bleaching, or toning as them wan call am now
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^
lol it didnt work oooo.
just try and post the link, ill be happy to click on it. smiley
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by paddylo1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
paddy_lo:

u age worse, with bad skin when bleaching, or toning as them wan call am now
lol yes ooo

paddy_lo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TDKaHENSbw&feature=PlayList&p=F5CA4103BC6FA4B1&index=10

k, lol
hahahahaha!
yellow fever by fela. lol grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by No2Atheism(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

what is it with you peope and toning sef?
isnt that the same thing?

thank you . . .

Toning is just a mild form of bleaching that takes longer to have an effect.

At the end of the day, they both are going to have an effect on the skin in the longterm.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
na wa oooo
so this excuse about "toning" is still the same thing.
lets call a spade a spade
toning = bleaching.
if you people think she is toning then you think she is bleaching.
lets just say it here, out loud! lol
na wa oooooo
what is this toning sef? *hisss. . .*
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ THE AMAKA,

Are you fair or dark? Whats your complexion, please?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
macfarland:

@ THE AMAKA,

Are you fair or dark? Whats your complexion, please?
na wa ooooo
what does this have to do with anything? i dont see your point of asking me this question.
can you please answer WHY you wanna know?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by MUZBO(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster- who cares? Lemme ask you this: Does Seal( Olumide Samuel) bathe with charcoal?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Puvguy: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
They don't make them like this in Naija.

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^
what does this have to do with the topic?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Puvguy: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^
what does this have to do with the topic?

cheesy
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ THE AMAKA

Sorry if that goes off the topic. I just want to know. I have been imagining how u look like in d day, at nite etc. LOL!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
macfarland:

@ THE AMAKA

Sorry if that goes off the topic. I just want to know. I have been imagining how u look like in d day, at nite etc. LOL!
lol
na wa ooooooo
why you dey imagine me?
i wan laugh die!!  grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
Dont laugh! Maybe I'll need to look for d right place to tell you why sha. I guess here isnt d right place to say it! Okay?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
macfarland:

Dont laugh! Maybe I'll need to look for d right place to tell you why sha. I guess here isnt d right place to say it! Okay?
okay ooooo.
grin
hehe
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by sweetpie23: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
does she look like someone who bleah? tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
front page ke?
na wa ooooo
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by kech(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
My dear, I tire for Nairaland. A topic that has been beaten up a million times is making front page. This topic came up in 2006, 2007, 2008 and now. undecided  Such warped sense of priorities.  angry
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by preselect(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
kech:

My dear, I tire for Nairaland. A topic that has been beaten up a million times is making front page. This topic came up in 2006, 2007, 2008 and now. undecided  Such warped sense of priorities.  angry

babe relax, this is 2009 edition. it is updated grin

the bomboclaat is bleaching. inferiority complex
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
Then again, if she is infact bleaching, it is her body therefore she can bleach as much as she chooses, I'm sure it wouldnt be this much of a problem to people if she were darkening her skin  lipsrsealed
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
ibkaye:

Then again, if she is infact bleaching, it is her body therefore she can bleach as much as she chooses, I'm sure it wouldnt be this much of a problem to people if she were darkening her skin lipsrsealed

Thank you!!!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by lawrence83: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
If she likes she should bleach, if she even like make she tone.

Na her body, he no concern me for there.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by platinumnk(f): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
can someone please tell me why it matters?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by inme: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2009
Even if she dey bleach, there is definately notin you can do abt it my dear. So just keep whatever u av against her to yourself, bkos its not goin to change anything

If she like make she bleach her tongue self, its none of my businesssssssssss

I like her as an actress, and its end there!

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by AloyEmeka6: 4:55am On Nov 10, 2009
timpaker:

tongue that girl is a customer in most of the super markets\pharmacies in lagos, where she patronize them for the latest cream in the country, a friend of mine once told me that he saw her browsing for the newest cream in the world at a cybercafe, she's indeed a cream freak. tongue

How did your friend know what she is browsing?. So, she couldn't get any recommendation from anyone besides going to the cybercafe to browse for bleaching cream?. This your lie no get part 2. grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by naliakar: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2009
Bleach or no bleach Rita has a homely beauty. My trouble with her is her spirited effort to hide her short beautiful hair under weird wigs.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Louisidowu(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2009
i think its best to leave the young lady alone and allow her do whatever she feels best with herself, afterall she is just one of the many nigerians trying to make ends meet!

shocked
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by redsky1: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2009
naliakar:

Bleach or no bleach Rita has a homely beauty. My trouble with her is her spirited effort to hide her short beautiful hair under weird wigs.

LMAO

anyway i'm far from being her biggest fan but seriously i doubt she bleaches - i think she just uses a certain cream to maintain the colour - its very unfortunate that light skinned people are always accused of bleaching. i have even been approached here in london by one bush women asking me what cream i use on my body - excuse me!!!!!!!!! the funniest thing is my face is darker than the rest of my body so can u explain how one bleaches their legs, arms and chest and leaves their face, na wah o

rita is a hustler - leave her be she is making her money and like beyonce says - diva is a definition of a female hustler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra / TY Bello Cuts Her Big Afro / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.