Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? (35818 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2009
Truth be said my dear. Let nobody define what you are. You have your eyes and can see your beauty more than anyone else.

You can also see Rita has become lighter over the years! grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Sauron1: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

Truth be said my dear. Let nobody define what you are. You have your eyes and can see your beauty more than anyone else.

She's well fed these days so it's normal for her to look lighter.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2009
In fact Sauron poverty nor good ooo. Me sef wan dey shine like that.

Do you want to be my mugu *cough* *cough* boo? tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

LMAO!! that actually made me laugh.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Sauron1: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

In fact Sauron poverty nor good ooo. Me sef wan dey shine like that.

Do you want to be my mugu *cough* *cough* boo? tongue

She is now out of the poverty bracket.
Rita visits the UK frequently(away from the blazing Naija sun). . . .More money to spend to take care of her skin and all that schiznit.
Of course, she's expected to be cleaner than when she was still hustling to be recognised in Surulere.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

She is now out of the poverty bracket.
Rita visits the UK frequently(away from the blazing Naija sun). . . .More money to spend to take care of her skin and all that schiznit.
Of course, she's expected to be cleaner than when she was still hustling to be recognised in Surulere.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked honey pie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2009
Just direct those kisses to meat pie, because if you think say Sauron go take you out of poverty, you dey dream. Na me first ask am. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Sauron1: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked honey pie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Danke sweetie, where have you been?
Jerusalem??

michelin89:

Just direct those kisses to meat pie, because if you think say Sauron go take you out of poverty, you dey dream. Na me first ask am. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Stick to Muki. grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

see you, sauron don build house for my papa village, you need to see the lamborghini wey him carry dash me for my bday

No condition is permanent, sauron don change my situation grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Danke sweetie, where have you been?
Jerusalem??

hey sweetheart, being warming up your bed, remember? kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

~Sauron~:

Stick to Muki. grin

no mind that lesbian angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2009
Na wa ooo. So Sauron nor dey take eyes see breast. Make i go load my own with balloons.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 21, 2009
Jenny abeg na. Who say I nor fit like pot and spoon at the same time especially when I wan rebrand myself? tongue tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:49am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

Na wa ooo. So Sauron nor dey take eyes see breast. Make i go load my own with balloons.

i get am excess, infact thats sauron's pillow every day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

michelin89:

Jenny abeg na. Who say I nor fit like pot and spoon at the same time especially when I wan rebrand myself? tongue tongue

see you, go meet waterrocks to introduce you to rich man wey go change your situation around grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Sauron1: 1:49am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

Better don't waste all your savings on breast enlargement.
It's not about the size but the texture so consider your options properly. cheesy

!amebo no1:

hey sweetheart, being warming up your bed, remember? kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

I got you.

no mind that lesbian angry angry angry angry

Jesus Wept!!! cheesy grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Better don't waste all your savings on breast enlargement.
It's not about the size but the texture so consider your options properly. cheesy

I got you.

Jesus Wept!!! cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sauron u no well grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

i get am excess, infact thats sauron's pillow every day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

see you, go meet waterrocks to introduce you to rich man wey go change your situation around grin grin grin

1. Even breasts get their own days, so I nor dey worry.

2. I go ask for her number ooo. You remember that winnergal aka losergal wey claim her papa and hubby be billionaire? I bow ooo. Wrong girls just dey get the right opportunities these days.

@ Sauron

If you see, you nor touch, you nor go know na. cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2009
LMAO winnergal wey say okocha toast am, buahahahahaahahaahahhahha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2009
I dey jealous oooo!!! angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by amebono1: 1:59am On Nov 21, 2009
she say okocha toast am and they for marry, but she no gree grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2009
Cheiiii see luck oooo. Imagine na that ugly Taribo me fit get. cry cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Sauron1: 2:02am On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

@ Sauron

If you see, you nor touch, you nor go know na. cheesy cheesy

I can tell a firm set of boobs from 40 miles away.
Sauron bagged a degree in Breastconomics. grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by olivety: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi,
Of couse Rita Dominic bleaches!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA1: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
hmmmm i would always say "i don't know" or maybe, but now im 100% POSITIVE THIS WOMAN IS A BLEACHING QUEEN.
people will say "na your life or your body blah blah" but im just setting the record straight.
last night i couldnt believe it!!!! i was browsing nollywood movies and i stumbled upon a recent film of hers.
my jaw literally dropped. "OH MY GAWD"
anyway i will bring some proof now.

exhibit A: BEFORE
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mES9Oh8h9U[/flash]
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PSagqmFh3g[/flash]

exhibit B: AFTER  shocked
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKfXqIiheU[/flash]

she looked better before, now she looks so scary, like IDK WHAT!  lipsrsealed
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
I don't think "bleaching" will give her that kind of complexion, guess she's toning her skin though. But i'll say whatever she's using sure works for her. People who bleach their skins don't usually have it this clean. It may also be that she eats very good food now and drinks plenty of water . . .  who knows. . . undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA1: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
i was just about to make a comment on that.
people please stop with this ridiculous "toning" crap.
all na the same thing!

or it depends on the quality of the creams and how expensive they are. a lot of people can't afford the "top notch" stuff, so they settle for the cheap products that don't work well.
someone said they spotted her in a store in Lagos, buying cream. i didn't believe it then but i believe it now.

more
BEFORE:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnO4dc7iKg[/flash]

AFTER:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joAGCYFJDIA[/flash]

you don't even have to start the video or watch it to see the difference here.
BTW, Tchidi Chikere cannot act! omg. him and his wife. lipsrsealed
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA1: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2010
and yes i have confirmed, tonto dike is guilty also.
i was skeptical about her at first, but browsing for nollywood movies again, I HAVE SEEN!  shocked shocked shocked

BEFORE:
[flash=435,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNwyZaIhpI[/flash]

AFTER:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-uuWtrHjo[/flash]
[flash=425,244]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiCbZy9x4Y[/flash]

look at her whole body at 2:36 compared to her whole body in the other video.
na wa oooo these nollywood "divas" sef. lol
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by san26dy(f): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2010
Ofcourse Rita bleaches. It is a blind person who cannot see that. Tonto is the worst, her skin color is different in every movie.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA1: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2010
san26dy:

Ofcourse Rita bleaches. It is a blind person who cannot see that. Tonto is the worst, her skin color is different in every movie.
lmfao!!! you got me rolling on the floor, you made my day.
so funny, especially that last part about tonto dike. LOLOL!!!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by preselect(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
let them keep bleaching. they will feel the pain when they start getting older. and by the way, why do guys, especially igbo guys, like light skin babes? i mean, i dont hate them but i dont like them more than the others. many guys like yellow sisis to the point they wont even notice some of them are damn ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA1: 5:02am On Jan 09, 2010
pres-elect:

let them keep bleaching. they will feel the pain when they start getting older. and by the way, why do guys, especially igbo guys, like light skin babes? i mean, i dont hate them but i dont like them more than the others. many guys like yellow sisis to the point they wont even notice some of them are damn ugly lipsrsealed

you dey craze? what kind of silly statement or assumptionn is that? i dont see what that has to do with rita dominic and tonto bleaching their skin. lol
i believe most guys love all girls.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
i suspect sammy sosa may have vitiligo and rather than wait till he's covered with white patches he's changing his skin tone.

its a horrible ailment to be afflicted with so lets not judge him yet
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
salsera:

i suspect sammy sosa may have vitiligo and rather than wait till he's covered with white patches he's changing his skin tone.

its a horrible ailment to be afflicted with so lets not judge him yet
lmfao! naw its not vitiligo. he confirmed that he was/is bleaching. my sister and i were talking about this the other day. sad stuff. . .

TONTO DIKE BEFORE: (when she first started acting and she wasn't that famous)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/152348_tonto_dikeh_jpg86d009668aa606eaa4144bbd05568ac3

AFTER: (sigh. . .)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/141805_tonto_baibe1_jpg95c035fe4d08f553f16308a53dfe190e

RITA DOMINIC BEFORE: (when she just started acting)

AFTER:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/Styb8qAewwI/AAAAAAAADos/5NG9tKNitWc/s400/rita+5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/Sr0elRM9hjI/AAAAAAAABGQ/W8qDjPpUKlU/s400/rita.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.