Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? (35817 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
You never know, it could actually be the lighting, makeup etc

Then again, does it really matter?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
ibkaye:

You never know, it could actually be the lighting, makeup etc

Then again, does it really matter?
no it doesn't im just bored. lol
i guess the pictures dont hold any real evidence but the movies do.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Lol, I've taken a number of pictures where I either look lighter or darker than I really am, so regarding tonto and rita, who knows.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
Rita Dominic might be an original bleacher!!! grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by tanimz(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
Even if she bleaches, what does it matter
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by londoner: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
nately be forgiven for thinking she bleaches. In some of those pics she does look bleached, however, i guess it is make up and lighting mostly.

This is a picture of her at Ini Edo's wedding in 2009.

She clearly ndoes not look bleached. if she was bleaching she would not alternate back to her darker colour would she?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ugxe3Y71MsY/STWcviWchWI/AAAAAAAACJg/qT1Mg-5db3A/s400/iniedowedding.jpg[/img]
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
Lol @ Patience
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by londoner: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
you could definately be forgiven for thinking she bleaches. In some of those pics she does look bleached, however, I guess it is make up and lighting mostly.

This is a picture of her at Ini Edo's wedding in 2009.
She clearly does not look bleached. if she was bleaching she would not alternate back to her darker colour would she?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ugxe3Y71MsY/STWcviWchWI/AAAAAAAACJg/qT1Mg-5db3A/s400/iniedowedding.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_IfL2RoqAOoQ/SJ_mmno9xgI/AAAAAAAACvg/jta72g3iP2w/s400/n593887905_647480_8425.jpg[/img]
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
that's why i said pictures dont realy count i guess. cause there could be a lot of light in one room and little or no light in the next room.
but watch her movies, and you'll see what im talking about.
i even provided youtube clips.
she is starting to look like monalisa chinda.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she looked so much better before, its just so damn obvious.

ibkaye:

Lol @ Patience
LMFAO, i know.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by londoner: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
There are just some people who have a very varied skin tone. My skin in the summer is many shades different to how it is in the summer. I dont bleach or "tone" , lol

Even Omotola's skin changes drastically in colour, maybe she bleaches too.

I cant say its impossible that Rita has bleached her skin though, she just may have you never know,

@Amaka, a picture in real life is more to be trusted than a movie where they do add both lighing and makeup. The pictures were taken in 2009, they are recent. Were those films made after Ini's wedding? If they were then there is some truth to it, but if not then it is definately lighting and makeup. especially since these things are sure to be used on the film set.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
londoner:

There are just some people who have a very varied skin tone. My skin in the summer is many shades different to how it is in the summer. I dont bleach or "tone" , lol

Even Omotola's skin changes drastically in colour, maybe she bleaches too.

I cant say its impossible that Rita has bleached her skin though, she just may have you never know,

@Amaka, a picture in real life is more to be trusted than a movie where they do add both lighing and makeup. The pictures were taken in 2009, they are recent. Were those films made after Ini's wedding? If they were then there is some truth to it, but if not then it is definately lighting and makeup. especially since these things are sure to be used on the film set.
i highly doubt that someone changes from mocha brown to monalisa chinda depending on the season. and i haven't seen her skin go back and forth, i've seen it go one way.
but oh well, don't really care. tongue
toodles!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by riversman: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2010
ofcourse she dey BLEACH, she should be a spokeswoman for CLOROX or JIK, lol
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Rhoda1980: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
pls.can someone tell me d creams,soap,cosmetics dat rita dominic uses,i love her skin.thanks.

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
Rhoda1980:

pls.can someone tell me d creams,soap,cosmetics dat rita dominic uses,i love her skin.thanks.

Are you totally deranged? angry

How can anyone on here tell what cosmetics Rita Dominic uses, just from seeing her movies and pictures? angry If you really need to know, then do some research, find her publicist / agent's details, and ask him / her.

And what does the image you posted have to do with this topic?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Rhoda1980: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
Siena am not deranged ok,i was just curious to ask abt d cream she uses,i didn't mean any harm.i just love her skin,because its glows.i have use a lots of creams,no one work well for me,anytime i look at her skin,i wish i could know the name of her cream,thats all.Thanks.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by jamalzox: 3:14am On Mar 18, 2010

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by rovanelle: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2010
i think she uses some product in certain films to look lighter

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Druhill(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Rohda1908 go nd use palm oil nd acid den u will look like Rita Dominic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TY Bello Cuts Her Big Afro / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.