Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman (1978 Views)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by pressplay411(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Difference Between Girl, Lady and A Woman

Have you ever been in a situation where a woman throws a tantrum just because you called her a girl or lady? Or a girl or lady hits the roof because you called her a woman?
Ladies please where did we get it wrong?
Guys share your experience?
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016

E dey happen. I call it "battle for upgrade"
Everything don cost
Ladies have upgraded to women
Recession ti take ove

Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by LouisBERG: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Misplaced priority i thinkundecided

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by Splinz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is this why you created this thread undecided

Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
her appearance,attitude and cognition will determine which word to use.

Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by Mutuwa(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
pressplay411:
Difference Between Girl, Lady and A Woman

Have you ever been in a situation when a woman throws a tantrum just because you called her a girl or lady? Or a girl or lady hits the roof because you called her a woman?
Ladies please where did we get it wrong?
Guys what's your experience?

It's just nomenclature.however,the capacity to understand and respond to situations,is what makes them what you address them.
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Context is what matters.
I can use lady in a very sarcastic way
Girls when I jest with my kin of friends regardless of age
And woman in both a positive or negative way.
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by princefunmmy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Girl=female small pikin
Lady=matured female
Woman=married female

Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by Deejay1000(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bt they have 2 things in common.... Boobz to relax ur head on. . Depends nd a hole to drill

Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by pressplay411(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

It's just nomenclature.however,the capacity to understand and respond to situations,is what makes them what you address them.

True but the way the female folks react to a "wrong nomenclature" is alarming. A misnomer is tantamount to disrespect at its utmost.
It can lead to the end of a promising conversation or even end of a date.
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by pressplay411(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
Context is what matters.
I can use lady in a very sarcastic way
Girls when I jest with my kin of friends regardless of age
And woman in both a positive or negative way.

And here in lies the catastrophe.
What if you weren't being sarcastic and you honestly wrongly called a woman who wants to be addressed as a lady or a girl or vice versa.
Re: Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman by pressplay411(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
princefunmmy:
Girl=female small pikin
Lady=matured female
Woman=married female

If only it was that black and white with no grey in between.

You obviously haven't found yourself in a situation where you wish you could swallow your words for calling a woman a girl or vice versa.

I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration / Video: Wife Catches Her Bestfriend Red Handed Making Love To Her Husband / Hey Guys!!! Brace Up! These Are 5 Scary Things That Happen To Your Pen*s As You