Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue (32038 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Abegi.

How many of such books like Harry potter written by schizophrenics have people believed to be real?

You dream too much.
thousands. These are often referred to as "holy books."

1 Like

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by foladara777(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Hahahahaha.
So i guess the witch was a nepa worker.

And Please, have u ever gone close to a live power line before?
U are sure it was live?? How did u confirm that??
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by fkdmods: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
I guess since you've never seen your brain before then brains don't exist

I don't know which is more ret.arded. Your comment or your logic.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teempakguy:

U said "thousand"

Please mention twenty. And mention the doctors who diagnosed the authors of schizophrenia.

If you cant, prepare for shame.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
foladara777:

U are sure it was live?? How did u confirm that??

Allow the person i asked to answer.

Thanks
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Setaje(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
foladara777:

To what end?? When u are going to burn like the ones who didn't believe at all

Please don't quote me again. I shouldn't have replied if I read your earlier post. You can believe whatever makes u sleep at night but you have no right to force me to believe what you believe.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by fkdmods: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

please listen to yourself

Why e be say na only bad bad tin una like to de associate una sef with? In this space age una still de believe in winches. Which kain pepo una be sef. With all una magic una still backward pass people wey live for stone. Why na? At least by now, the winches supose don patent the technology to de fly. Even if na for night alone. grin I swear, i fear una pass lion. The most dangerous thing in the world is s.tupid people in large numbers. You'll never know the dumb shiit they can come up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by foladara777(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Just look at another fallacy bolded there. Again

Even among the best of the best scientists, those who believe in God stand tall.. From the founding fathers, even.

Please read here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

And thats just Christians alone.

And i can see u didnt even read my first post before commenting. Let alone understanding it. Sad

And sorry, u have to give detailed format of the type of evidence you want. Its the only way to prevent goal post shifting.

In the article u posted previously, it was stated there that as at 1998, only 7% of leading scientists believe there is God... Keep in mind that these set of scientists have far more scientific knowledge than the first set of scientists because knowledge has increased exponentially since those times and the society of more permissible to atheism than it used to be...
Gimme evidence of a popular occurrence that was caused by witches... Let's start from there
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by bi0nics: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teempakguy:

I can relate tho'.. Buh tgis doesn't still negate the fact that witchcraft is still in practice.. undecided
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

U said "thousand"

Please mention twenty. And mention the doctors who diagnosed the authors of schizophrenia.

If you cant, prepare for shame.
take the first 10 books of the bible and the other one.

Every indication points to some form of schizophrenia on the part of the authors.

Only a schizophrenic can believe that a snake convinced a woman to eat a fruit or that they caused the sun to "stop moving"

Likewise, only a schizophrenic can believe that the moon can be split, or that he can talk to trees.

No names mentioned for the sake of my safety.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by foladara777(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Setaje:

Please don't quote me again. I shouldn't have replied if I read your earlier post. You can believe whatever makes u sleep at night but you have no right to force me to believe what you believe.
Who is forcing you?? If u can't handle reason or logic or u are angry about some perceived insult to your God then that's your problem... I only established that even if there's a God, the chances of Christians is not necessarily more than the atheists.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
bi0nics:

I can relate tho'.. Buh tgis doesn't still negate the fact that witchcraft is still in practice.. undecided
you mean it?

Have you witnessed such?
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
take the first 10 books of the bible and the other one.

Every indication points to some form of schizophrenia on the part of the authors.

Only a schizophrenic can believe that a snake convinced a woman to eat a fruit or that they caused the sun to "stop moving"

Likewise, only a schizophrenic can believe that the moon can be split, or that he can talk to trees.

No names mentioned for the sake of my safety.

Please go and bury your head in shame.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by foladara777(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Allow the person i asked to answer.

Thanks
U are avoiding the question... Wow!! That means u didn't even confirm if it was live
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by bi0nics: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
you mean it?

Have you witnessed such?

Nah, I haven't.. But As far as I am concerned Witchcraft o Wizadry o.. They all exists..

Trust me, everything is not as it seems... The world is too complex to come to such conclusion.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Please go and bury your head in shame.
you're just pissed of because I suggested that you believe in the works or schizophrenics. Schizophrenia is the inability to differentiate from reality and fiction.

Now that I think about it, I think you might fit the description as well.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
foladara777:

U are avoiding the question... Wow!! That means u didn't even confirm if it was live

Another fallacy there.

U r breaking records.
grin
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Ksslib(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Acidosis:

The problem with you folks is that you've decided not to learn beyond what your primary school teachers taught you in the name of education.

Dreams are not real? That's strange.

How do you define "real" and "lie" (the opposite)?

So those who flood the internet with dreams, and interpretations are all liars. They only manufactured fictions and stories? Abeg I'm done here jare... tired of these nonsense talks... adds no value to me.

Stop using that primary school teacher stale line on me because if there's anybody who needs to be exorcised from the demonic spell of mental slavery, then that person is you. You believe in local witches who fly only by night in the sky. So you are the one in dire need of emancipation not me.

When I wrote "Dreams are not real" the first time, I added "in this dimension of reality" in bracket but deleted it for the sake of the argument, as I didn't want to go too deep or cause unnecessary distraction that will confuse you.

Dreams and interpretations bla bla bla. What's even special about dreams when people have mastered the act of controlling their dreams, what they dream about, etc? But I don't expect you to understand. Afterall, you believe in flying witches who use plantain leaf for aerial navigation.

I am done too. Your reasoning dey gimme headache.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
bi0nics:

Nah, I haven't.. But As far as I am concerned Witchcraft o Wizadry o.. They all exists..

Trust me, everything is not as it seems... The world is too complex to come to such conclusion.
so you have not witnessed it. But you are sure that they exist.

Meanwhile, This is because the world is too complex.

Sounds legit.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Teempakguy:
you're just pissed of because I suggested that you believe in the works or schizophrenics. Schizophrenia is the inability to differentiate from reality and fiction.

Now that I think about it, I think you might fit the description as well.

Wow, just look at that definition of schizophrenia.

You must really be the best medical doctor in your villa.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by foladara777(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Another fallacy there.

U r breaking records.
grin
Now u are d one committing fallacy of red-herring... Answer the question
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2016
foladara777:

In the article u posted previously, it was stated there that as at 1998, only 7% of leading scientists believe there is God... Keep in mind that these set of scientists have far more scientific knowledge than the first set of scientists because knowledge has increased exponentially since those times and the society of more permissible to atheism than it used to be...
Gimme evidence of a popular occurrence that was caused by witches... Let's start from there

Again changing "leading" to leading .
Well. To you that makes no difference.
I dont expect it to, for your level.

And again, i need to remind you that "scientists" and "doctors" are not the same.
Even if it means you reading my first post 100 times just to understand that.

Please do.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
foladara777:

Now u are d one committing fallacy of red-herring... Answer the question

Sorry, i cant answer fallacies.
Let alone those from somebody who doesnt even read a post thoroughly before replying.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by ever811(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2016
foladara777:

Can u prove that vampires don't exist?? Zombies, spiderman, flash?? The burden of proof is not on me to prove a negative... U are the one to prove the affirmative, my duty is to rebut... Gerrit??
why some people's brain operates alone is a mystery..
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by bi0nics: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
so you have not witnessed it. But you are sure that they exist.

Meanwhile, This is because the world is too complex.

Sounds legit.

Lol, I was being truthful.. Anyways I've heard about em from people who had first hand experience.. And i can assure you they weren't Lying or Hallucinating ir suffering from schizo
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, just look at that definition of schizophrenia.

You must really be the best medical doctor in your villa.
I thought you'd be smart enough to get the joke.

But hey, I was also prepared for disappointment.
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I thought you'd be smart enough to get the joke.

But hey, I was also prepared for disappointment.

Abegi, no be joke. Forget that childhood tactic.

Your intellectual capacity spoke for itself.
Nothing more
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Vick4rill(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2016
HardMirror:

What I have always been preaching. Love you jare
lol indeed we know what you have been preaching and feeding us with. keep it up bro
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by babiskinado(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2016
You're still a learner. I can assure every nairalander you're not up to 23 yrs. You have seen nothing yet. There's a realm that exists that few know little or nothing about. The spiritual realm. I agree with science and medicine but don't forget to be balanced.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol indeed we know what you have been preaching and feeding us with. keep it up bro

LoooooooLz
grin cheesy
Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by Seun(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2016
felixomor:
Hahahahaha.
So i guess the witch was a nepa worker.
Or probably someone the "witch" knew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue by felixomor: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

Or probably someone the "witch" knew.

Hehehe, sorry, no GSM then.

Please answer the second question.

Have u gotten close to a live power line before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / See Why You Must Avoid Immodest Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.