Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4806 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by PhysioJay(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

That's why I said call her before you walk away
I don't think there Is a need for that. If she Likes you, she ll call and If she doesn't - Try again sometime, or Forget about her. I usually take the second decision though
Re: . by PhysioJay(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Softcurls:

Honestly when guys do this I take it as desperation.... are you so insecure that you want to force me me to flash you undecided

If I take your number and don't give you mine just know I am not interested but im trying to be polite
Are you talking about guys generally, or me specifically? Lol!!! I don't give numbers, I select and Choose #YorubaDemonNo1
Re: . by PhysioJay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm guilty of thatgrin
Lol!!! Not Fair
Re: . by makydebbie(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
PhysioJay:
Lol!!! Not Fair
I know cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos) / What Does This Girl Want From Me? / Advice : T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.