Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Advice : T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice : T (4806 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice : T by Daverichie008: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by badadvice(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
I would advise you talk to her and tell her about your feelings towards her or you pack out of the house.
You're 22 for crying out loud!
You should have your mansion by now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice : T by Alejob: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stay safe bro
Re: Advice : T by Page420: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Inna warld people be getting different ploblem
You fit shuts her first and you reality start dangling
Then you thinking of suicide
Re: Advice : T by catwalq(f): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2019
I'd like to believe that its curiosity on her part. You know with her being a teenager and all that.

Since you can't ignore it anymore why not talk to her. Tell her you're ready to answer any question she has concerning the male reproductive organ. That will give you an idea into her cognitive processes and hopefully save her from dangers of learning about it the hard way...
Daverichie008:
Hey guys I need your take on this, I'm 22 years old and I have a younger sister of 19 years old. I have 2 other siblings and we all live together with our parents. I've noticed something for a long time that I've not paid real attention to. Almost every time I'm with my sister she's always looking at the bulge of my dick. Like whenever I stand in front of her and we're talking she looks at it directly for a long time until I leave her presence. Sometimes whenever I'm walking she just stares on.
It's become so worse that there's no way I'd walk in front of her without her staring at my bulge, almost losing concentrating in anything else....I want to ask if this is normal or it's something I should be worried about. I was thinking of warning her jokingly about it but I'm thinking if it wouldn't be me overeacting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by Learnstuffs: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2019
It's absurd. Could it be that she has incestuous tendency? If you feel uncomfortable confronting her, my advice is that you wear clothes that covers your weapon of mass destruction and its surrounding ammunition well esp in her presence. This will prevent any element of transmission to her eyes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice : T by ValCon888: 4:39am On Feb 08, 2019
You are a very stupid boy. At your age, its obvious sense has fled from your brain.Why can't you cover up properly when around her?

You are the one putting the thoughts in her head and anything that happens to her is on you.

15 Likes

Re: Advice : T by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Maybe someone is having sex with her already.

9 Likes

Re: Advice : T by femi4: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Daverichie008:
Hey guys I need your take on this, I'm 22 years old and I have a younger sister of 19 years old. I have 2 other siblings and we all live together with our parents. I've noticed something for a long time that I've not paid real attention to. Almost every time I'm with my sister she's always looking at the bulge of my dick. Like whenever I stand in front of her and we're talking she looks at it directly for a long time until I leave her presence. Sometimes whenever I'm walking she just stares on.
It's become so worse that there's no way I'd walk in front of her without her staring at my bulge, almost losing concentrating in anything else....I want to ask if this is normal or it's something I should be worried about. I was thinking of warning her jokingly about it but I'm thinking if it wouldn't be me overeacting.
Its called fantasy ....give her a sex education. I m sure your parents being typical African parents didn't do that.

Tell her the function of the dick

Why you have balls and she got eggs

The function of the sac

Erect dick and its meaning etc

3 Likes

Re: Advice : T by anochuko01(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2019
stop wearing boxers in da house. try making your buldge out of sight

5 Likes

Re: Advice : T by Estellie: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2019
femi4:
Its called fantasy ....give her a sex education. I m sure your parents being typical African parents didn't do that.

Tell her the function of the dick

Why you have balls and she got eggs

The function of the sac

Erect dick and its meaning etc
..The girl is 19 not 12.. If you think a 19 year old girl doesn't know about eggs and sac then you're on a long thing..

Op, simply tell her that you are not comfortable with her constant stares... Or jokingly tell her "Wetin your eye dey find for there?. will you stop that nonsense"...

And try to cover up also.

14 Likes

Re: Advice : T by nwakibe: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2019
If you can't talk to her, send her phone number to me let me help both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice : T by femi4: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Estellie:
..The girl is 19 not 12.. If you think a 19 year old girl doesn't know about eggs and sac then you're on a long thing..

Op, simply tell her that you are not comfortable with her constant stares... Or jokingly tell her "Wetin your eye dey find for there?. will you stop that nonsense"...

And try to cover up also.
You can be 30 and still lack sex education

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by Estellie: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2019
femi4:
You can be 30 and still lack sex education
.A person that probably missed biology classes... I doubt that's the case of Op's sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by Memberclub(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
badadvice:
I would advise you talk to her and tell her about your feelings towards her or you pack out of the house.
You're 22 for crying out loud!
You should have your mansion by now.
Show us your mansion. sad

3 Likes

Re: Advice : T by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2019
This is happening out if curiosity, nothing much..... It's either you educate her on it, and dress up properly.... Before something gets out of place please
Re: Advice : T by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2019
catwalq:
I'd like to believe that its curiosity on her part. You know with her being a teenager and all that.

Since you can't ignore it anymore why not talk to her. Tell her you're ready to answer any question she has concerning the male reproductive organ. That will give you an idea into her cognitive processes and hopefully save her from dangers of learning about it the hard way...

grin grin grin I laugh at that oo.Teenager indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Advice : T by OmoDavido(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Daverichie008:

You no fit beat sense into her head. What nonsense! Your blood sister for that matter, maybe she is possessed or something
Re: Advice : T by kennybelle: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
If she is your blood sister as you claim, talking to her about it shouldn't be a big deal. In fact, you should have joked about it, the 2nd time she did that. Like jokingly asking 'what are you staring at' or jokingly saying 'why are you looking at me like dt'.

She might just be curious, but if you want to help her morally, tell your parents about it, it's their job to sexually educate her, not you.
Re: Advice : T by drakee123: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2019
try and dress desently in her presence
Re: Advice : T by Olibboy: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Unleash
Re: Advice : T by keryj(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Your sis is curious and seems tempted because am sure she have idea of what she is staring at even if she is not fully aware.
You have to make her be aware you know she is staring, then shout at her to stop

Talk to your mum or any elder sister about it, she needs more education and perhaps answers to her silent questions.
In whatever you do, don't querel her, so that she don't go looking for answers in a random guy or make friend. Make every explanation understanding enough
Re: Advice : T by Fafesot: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
just like you have your mansion nw
Re: Advice : T by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
ValCon888:
You are a very stupid boy. At your age, its obvious sense has fled from your brain.Why can't you cover up properly when around her?

You are the one putting the thoughts in her head and anything that happens to her is on you.
...Thank you my brother. Why won't her younger sister be looking at it when he is always parading the whole house almost unclad. He is here blaming the girl while he is the main culprit.
Re: Advice : T by Biglittlelois(f): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Then cover up properly at home nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice : T by Lightangel65: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Talk to her about it, and stop wearing light clothing
Re: Advice : T by hitman131: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
run away and never return
Re: Advice : T by somehow: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stop going about with boxers.

Also inform her

Before she rape you for sleep
Or carry Belle come house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by SheCool(f): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stop having your bulge in her face, Godamnit

I mean it’s poking that’s why her eyes are on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice : T by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
jst ask her jokingly wetin ur eye dey find there
and wear clothes that cover all

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was Arrested For Impregnating A Girl Older Than Him(viewer Discretion Pix) / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top / How Long Have You Been Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.