Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False (3099 Views)

Why Are Ashawo Always Very Ugly? / Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? / I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Some Ladies are very ugly when they wake up In the morning true or false

Not only in the morning any time they sleep and wake up

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2016
This includes your mother ,grandmother sisters and aunts .......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

The thing pain this one... She no even put picture make we know if she worwor for morning. grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Why can't you guys pass on a message without going parental..??

Was he specific in his opinion??

#Childish behaviour...

Insult me and watch me call the mods for you!!

Bullshit!!
Are you done with your ....little tantrum ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

You're not only arrogant but rude

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

we are talking about nature here babe take it softly

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by ikp120(m): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2016
No they're not ugly... They just lack swag
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by ObioratheBully: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

They always go back to attack family, not that it's our fault your situation is the way it is oh..

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
Lol .. My sweethrt .. Lmao !!
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
Ladies are very ugly when they wake up In the morning true or false

Not only in the morning any time they sleep and wake up
My dear !!

You would have said Some Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

And not
Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

It would have been better!!

Because some beautiful girls here will bounce on you radically and drastically !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2016
And most males are Ugly at all times of the day undecided
they can't help it doh,they was born that way.
•••• •
Ugly boys stay puttin' standards on women. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
•••• •

cheesy grin

Same way ugly girls likes ranting upandan whenever they're being referred to as being ugly cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
My dear !!

You would have said Some Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

And not
Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

It would have been better!!

Because some beautiful girls here will bounce on you radically and drastically !!!

cheesy grin

Wow, you're making sense. Yo Nigerian?? cool
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Same way ugly girls likes ranting upandan whenever they're being referred to as being ugly cheesy cheesy
Don't dampen my mentions with yer insurmountable stupidity again. undecided thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Wow, you're making sense. Yo Nigerian?? cool
Yeap
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2016
grin

And only ugly will react... cool

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And only ugly will react... cool
lol .. Yess dearie
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
•••• •
nna mehn I gbadun your English THEY WAS BORN take it softly
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
Wicked !! smiley
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 2:42am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Wicked !! smiley
y calling me wicked
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
y calling me wicked
The way you just spotted the error .. Twas funny .. Lol
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
er child it was no error. Was typing how I speak lady2lady
Surely u 2 can understand that given u speak pidgin but you so ignorantly laughed at what u thought was a honest mistake undecided wow,u deserve a prize.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
•••• •
Surely u 2 can understand that Vivien u speak post on but you so ignorantly laughed at what I u thought was a honest mistake undecided wow,u deserve a prize.
alright let's stop being childish and become friends

SINCERELY APOLOGIZE
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Curlyzik: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
The way you just spotted the error .. Twas funny .. Lol
not serious.

Let's be friends
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Surely u 2 can understand that given u speak pidgin but you so ignorantly laughed at what u thought was a honest mistake lady2lady undecided wow,u deserve a prize.
hmm ..
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Surely u 2 can understand that given u speak pidgin but you so ignorantly laughed at what u thought was a honest mistake lady2lady undecided wow,u deserve a prize.
hmm ..
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You're not only arrogant but rude
This is me being polite ..

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

This is me being polite ..
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by PETRUCE007: 4:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

undecided undecided you wuld be very ugly i guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me To Stop Coming To Her House Three Weeks Ago / Topics We Would Love To See One Day On Nairaland Frontpage / Omg This Tall sexy Girl Can Dance And Break Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.