Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False (3127 Views)

Why Are Ashawo Always Very Ugly? / Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? / I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by firstking01(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
This includes your mother ,grandmother sisters and aunts .......
undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by firstking01(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
My dear !!

You would have said Some Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

And not
Ladies are very ugly when they wake up in the morning true or false

It would have been better!!

Because some beautiful girls here will bounce on you radically and drastically !!!
You are dam pretty.
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by KingRex1(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2016
The topic reads 'some ladies', and these 'some ladies' ain't taking it likely
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
alright let's stop being childish and become friends

SINCERELY APOLOGIZE
wait u a chick?
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:
The topic reads 'some ladies', and these 'some ladies' ain't taking it likely
He Just edited it
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Yeap

cheesy grin

Ma'am, you're faraway intelligent than some other female folks I've been seeing here. Is that yo on your DP?? cool
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Don't dampen my mentions with yer insurmountable stupidity again. undecided thank you.

cheesy grin

". . . If you don't have candy, go away". Well I brought you some candy, why you pursuing me na?? undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And only ugly will react... cool

cheesy grin

Exactly!! They've been the one ranting upandan up there, very damn ugly and badmouthed junkies cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Ma'am, you're faraway intelligent than some other female folks I've been seeing here. Is that yo on your DP?? cool
Yeap ... As you can see( Emmanuella's voice)
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Yeap ... As you can see( Emmanuella's voice)

cheesy grin

Wow, you're damn beautiful if I'm permitted to use that word. Beautiful is even an understatement cool
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Wow, you're damn beautiful if I'm permitted to use that word. Beautiful is even an understatement cool
Thanks fr the complement .. Aint you going to church .. Cos m off now .. See ya!
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Thanks fr the complement .. Aint you going to church .. Cos m off now .. See ya!

cheesy grin

Ma'am, that ain't compliment. I'm just doing the honor of interpreting what I saw on your DP to some few letter words. Yeah, I'm going to Church after yo (Ladies First wink ). See ya around too!! cool
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by bizzy500: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
lol..dont take it p na
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by bizzy500: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

The thing pain this one... She no even put picture make we know if she worwor for morning. grin
grin
Papikush:

The thing pain this one... She no even put picture make we know if she worwor for morning. grin
lol she don sharply identify hersev
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Exactly!! They've been the one ranting upandan up there, very damn ugly and badmouthed junkies cheesy cheesy

grin

Hahahhahaha...
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MrCork: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait u a chick?

...OK WE THE NAIRALAND WANT YOU TO REPLACE THIS YOURRR LACAKUKUKULICK PICTURE PROFILE WITH THE OLD ONE SHOWN YORRR BOOOOOBSI..cheers!! (No ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Firstlady240(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Curlyzik:
Some Ladies are very ugly when they wake up In the morning true or false

Not only in the morning any time they sleep and wake up
minus me...
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol.. Yea.. Some people are real ugly. Buh den.. If Yu only attract ugly people... Yu must be ugly af.
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Bro Na guy dey that account Na. No let Eso see this your comment oh grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

Bro Na guy dey that account Na. No let Eso see this your comment oh grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na boredom dey do me strong thing OoO cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na boredom dey do me strong thing OoO cheesy

And that Gaybriel don go church. I for talk say make we bully am small grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

And that Gaybriel don go church. I for talk say make we bully am small grin

cheesy grin

Lol, this Sunday just con dry one kind for my side. I just dey find who to chat with na cry
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, this Sunday just con dry one kind for my side. I just dey find who to chat with na cry

itzmepuffpuff is there na tongue
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by bizzy500: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Firstlady240:
minus me...
undecided plus you
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

itzmepuffpuff is there na tongue

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba how you take know about us now?? undecided
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba how you take know about us now?? undecided

She told me bro...she likes you cool
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by majour(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Yea.. Some people are real ugly. Buh den.. If Yu only attract ugly people... Yu must be ugly af.
I must be handsome then, cus ur beauty just shock me, ur my kind of girl
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by MackBrooklyn: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

She told me bro...she likes you cool

cheesy grin

Lol, probably cos I promised to buy her candy the other day cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by superstarDikk(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
LOL u wicked o. abi u ugly ni?
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
congratulations
You are most welcome ...
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by iyefemi7(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
see more here as you find the best realities of your dreams.. visit the link...www.wirecellar.com/4LOJ and also you can get a chance to win 150MB from us
Re: Some Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
I'm beautiful in the morning cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Black Girls / S3x Tape Of President Of Congo’s Daughter Leaked By Her Boyfriend After She R.. / Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.