Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl (4095 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Kalatium(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Guys often make the conclusion that girls are difficult and hard to understand but the truth is that girls are simple if you understand how they think. Guys need to understand that girls are not like guys and what they want is different from what you think. I am not here to teach you how to toast a girl/woman but to tell you the 5 mistakes guys make when wooing a girl :

1. Telling her you love her: This deserves to be on the first list because most guys are guilty of this. Guys always rush to tell a girl that they love her. You may be asking why is it wrong.

why it is wrong: Whenever you rush to tell this to a girl, she starts playing hard to get, disinterest, rejecting your calls, refusing to answer your text etc. A girl once told me she doesn’t like guys stopping her on the road and asking her out. Some girls can even be rude to you this is because she has no feelings for you. That’s why its better to be sure a girl loves you before you you tell her.

2. Nice guy Syndrome: People often asked why do good girls like bad guys and never nice guys. Guys often try to be nice to girls and always strive to please them but girls don’t notice them.

why: Girls often see nice as a result predictable and boring because all guys do the same . When you are nice to girls you easily get friend zoned. Girls see bad guys/players interesting, why? Because girls they make girls wonder(because they don’t please them) . Girls often fight for what they feel they can’t have. Nice guys often like their FB page, and give good comments on their pix even if it’s ugly.
MY point is that stop trying to please girls.

3. Begging her to date you: As foolish as it seems, but some guys go to the extent of begging girls to date them. The mistake is that you are giving her power over you.

why: When you beg girls to date you, you are giving her power over you in a relationship and that means you will do whatever she says to please her. If you beg her you are making her date you out of pity and will never take you seriously.

4. Bragging: A guy was bragging to a lady that he has master’s degree. Some brag about their life accomplishment.

why: What is a girls business with your qualification, that doesn’t make her date you. When ever you brag about your achievements you are telling the girl that she has higher standard than you and so you are trying to project your values to meet her level. She will never take you seriously.

5. Using wealth: Some guys who are not confident enough to woo a girl use their money or even car to woo. The funny thing is that even guys without money tries to woo girls with this method. I know some may disagree with me but wait let me tell you why.

why: Mariah Carey cheats on her million dollar fiancee with her backup dancer leading to their broke up. Despite her boyfriend is a billionaire she still dumb him for a better guy who is good in the game. If you use money to woo a girl,she may even use that same money to spend on another guy or another guy who is richer than you will snatch her from you.
Now Get me clear, am not saying guys should not spend money on girls, because girls like money. But don't use money to woo girl if not you will be her maga i.e She will only love you for what you have(money) not who you are(personality). If the girl starts disturbing you to give her money you will be complaining that she is a gold digger.

NB: There are other mistakes guys make that I have not included here, the article is already becoming long. May be I will continue in another thread.
These article is not totally conclusive therefore, I stand corrected.

Author : Kalatium
www.kdpharm.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Bbbb
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by amzee(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Haphard(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Using wealth works most of the time here in 9ja coz 9ja babes love money as if there lives depend on it....

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2016
No. 5angry

grin
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
right nw woman wey won date a guy go first check wether the man get money because right nw... money will buy love.

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by LecciGucci: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
right nw woman wey won date a guy go first check wether the man get money because right nw... money will buy love.

Gbagam!. Gbagamer!! Gbagamest!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by emryxleena(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm convinced but I don't think I can agree on your Fact that using wealth in dealing with girls is a mistake... Nigerian girls can predict your networth just by sizing you up
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Presh900(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Ok.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by soloroyality(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Ops tell me who poverty don help before and after dating a girl.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by amerimex(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Op abeg no fall my hand naa, abi u no be nigerian, sharperlly remove that no 5 joor
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by marshalcarter: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
ok....seen
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Kalatium(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
amerimex:
Op abeg no fall my hand naa, abi u no be nigerian, sharperlly remove that no 5 joor
Am a Nigerian and I know what's going on, I am not saying you can't toast girl with money but am saying is not always right because when she meets a richer guys , she will definitely dumb you.
Other guys like Charles Nneji and Harddon support what am saying.

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by henrydadon(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

hahaha..i can relate do any how you go see any how

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Kalatium(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
soloroyality:
Ops tell me who poverty don help before and after dating a girl.
I no talk say make u no spend money for your Babe. I said don't use money to toast her
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Genea(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awwwwn, dats y I love my seun kiss kiss
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
1. Get two slices of bread

2. Spray with margarine

3. Put your sauce ( eggs, sardine, tomatoes, chilly pepper , seasoning etc)

4. Cover the slice with another slice, place into the toaster.. and wait for 2- 5 minutes.

5. Serve with chilled drinks .

There op you have your toast undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Kalatium(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
1. Get two slices of bread

2. Spray with margarine

3. Put your sauce ( eggs, sardine, tomatoes, chilly pepper , seasoning etc)

4. Cover the slice with another slice, place into the toaster.. and wait for 2- 5 minutes.

5. Serve with chilled drinks .

There op you have your toast undecided
No be that kind toast I dey talk about
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kalatium:

4. Bragging: A guy was bragging to a lady that he has master’s degree. Some brag about their life accomplishment.

Funny thing is women don't care about your qualification or what you do or how intelligent u are.

their question: Do you have money or not ? Do u drive a car? i want comfort please.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kalatium:

No be that kind toast I dey talk about
Use 'woo' not toast

You toast bread and woo ladiessmiley
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by mrblessed(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Use 'woo' not toast

You toast bread and woo ladiessmiley
Miss Teacher. Continue!
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
Miss Teacher. Continue!
Are we bread? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by luminouz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
emryxleena:
I'm convinced but I don't think I can agree on your Fact that using wealth in dealing with girls is a mistake... Nigerian girls can predict your networth just by sizing you up
Networth ke? Even basketworth sef! cheesy
These girls can beat hawks at d game called...who wants to see a millionaire... From 11000feet!

1 Like

Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Youngpo413: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
In naija, once you have money, all pusys will be yours, you go fucccck married women join.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by mrblessed(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Are we bread? undecided tongue
Nope. But I often hear people saying they eat the V part of women. Please don't write a reply.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Kalatium(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
In naija, once you have money, all pusys will be yours, you go fucccck married women join.
Hehehe
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
Nope. But I often hear people saying they eat the V part of women. Please don't write a reply.
grin

You can't always have your last say with me Mr tongue
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by mrblessed(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin

You can't always have your last say with me Mr tongue
Nawa for you. Even with all the begging? Today na Sunday o!
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
Nawa for you. Even with all the begging? Today na Sunday o!
Happy Sundaysmiley
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by mrblessed(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Happy Sundaysmiley
I wish you peace of mind.
Re: 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrblessed:
I wish you peace of mind.
Same here cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Post sad messages on facebook before committing suicide over break up / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter / The Dangers Of Too Much Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.