Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,954 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (66717 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Daboomb: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2016
shobroy10:
But I thought ppl hate apc

Yes now, #Wailers hate APC! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by robay(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

Why are you attacking Ipob? The Lord of Ipob will continue to send the spirit of division and confusion in the Afonja camp IJN. What stake does Ipob have in this election than to laugh at Afonja stvpidity? Instead of you to concentrate and jollificate on how this victory has destroyed Tunubu, you are hear abusing Ipob. You better receive sense.
shut up e pain u die,tinubu have nothing to loose

Go and drink poison :-p

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by awa(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
That's election in Naija...

Person above me self...
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Myde4naija(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Ahmadgani:
fayose will be like

nous ne prendrons pas cette

ffk will be like

je suis prêt à danser

pmb to obj

Je vous l'avais bien dit
what's the meaning of all this
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Alariwo2: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Armstrong34:
........ D whole of APC SW can not match d Lion of ubima sowie I meant ekiti..... Dat man is a terror to all SW...baba fayose

Fayose that is looking for ways to decamp, sending people to beg Tinubu on his behalf

I keep saying it, you guys are too trusting and bound to face lots of disappointments in this country.. I sincerely feel sorry for you guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by xarm(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
people are saying they are surprise to see APC winning election despite recession, who told you ondo origin are voting for APC? if not for bad governorship of mimiko did you think APC can win ondo state? they vote for personality, they needed change badly in ondo state, go to ondo state and see how workers are suffering under PDP (mimiko) my dad happened to be one of the victim of mimiko and PDP in ondo state, my dad was left for up to a year without receiving salary b4 he pass away, because lack of financial mean to take care of his health, ondo south is one of the PDP strong hood b4, but mimiko left us in darkness, refuse to do anything in that area for a good 8 years even the only university there is almost dead, I supported every action of jimoh to destabilize mimiko effort to impose his errand boy on us, the blood of those mimiko killed with his bad government in ondo state will never give him rest all the days of his life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Amah70: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Buhari makes tinubu irrelevant again

APC! !!!!!!!!!! Scaaaaaaammmmmmm

Alimi on the march.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Ademoore07(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
But why was Ilaje local govt result omitted? undecided
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Maj196(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Zirah: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Only reasonable people know this. The rest are either delusional or in denial. You forgot to mention madam Stella oduah.

Alariwo2:

Exactly
the real voters know that Jonathan and PDP's massive looting and impunity plunged Nigeria into what we have now

Patience, Dasuki, Fayose, Obanikoro, Diezani etc. are still fresh in our minds..
GEJ was a curse and a mistake that should never have happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

Jimoh Ibrahim is a typical Afonja. He probably did it to get a government contract or to clear some huge debts. They can't be trusted.

grin grin grin

Pained flat-headed dwarf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by specco(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai, Buhari rendering Tinubu irrelevant since 1815! This is another heavy blow. Just check the following:
Minisers
Senate President
Speaker HOR
Apc chairmanship
Edo guber election
Ondo guber election.
Tinubu is finished. More to come.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by sheylord(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Lmao..ondo people are in problem....burahi contested for presidency four times yet he has nothing good to offer us ...I'm sure aketi will offer nothing I bet
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Thawarplay(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Thanks to their money
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Oviconji: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

Pained flat-headed dwarf

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by arabbunkum: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu is finished.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by cooljoe28: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
what does this old rag have to offer ?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Oviconji: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
specco:
Chai, Buhari rendering Tinubu irrelivant since 1815! This is another heavy blow. Just check the following:
Minisers
Senate President
Speaker HOR
Edo guber election
Ondo guber election.
Tinubu is finished. More to come.

Nna eh. The humiliation and demystification is now complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by CharlieMaria(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Chitumu:
because your driver was illiterate. he doesn't tune in to radio or news papers or go place where pple are discussing current affairs. thank God for your life cuz violence didn't happened.

Please may I ask a question. Is it right for a State to block a Federal Road that commuters from various part of the country ply simply because they're conducting an election? And when did Ondo state affair become a national affair?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by amdoyin82(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Na waoooo. APC again?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
This is clear indication that even without Godfatherism PMB can still win in South West, it also shows that Yoruba's are educated people
Sai PMB!
Sai APC
Sai South West

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Laid2001: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Haa again the Wailers won on the internet and social media, while the Change won the real people on the street of Ondo!

Congrats to Aketi!
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Badgers14:
Are you shocked

I am not, I was not and I will not be..

Nigeria and democracy should not be in the same sentence
u are pained sori bro
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by docadams: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
2n2k:

When Nzeribe sabotaged his party (sdp) presidential candidate in 1993, he was typical what?

All you these political analysts wannabes wrongly think politicians don't have individual interest to protect.

Thank you for the archival fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2016
#food for thought....*thinking loud* the outcome of this election defies logic!...is that nigerians are satisfied with the current state of the nation?....time 'll tell.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Shaibu1275: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Eras of Godfather-rism is over. it's time for someone's to become somebody's without knowns any body. ondo peoples with wise brain have decide. Aka baba! K salute your courage & perseverance. don't let your peoples down. May God guide you & give you direction wisdom to make ondo people pround. wailing Wailer's how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by SirdeKay: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Upon all the contestants, this guy stood out, he is not a professional politician. His consistency and integrity speaks volume.He's unlike others jumping from one party to the other all in desperate bid to pull wool over our heads. Olusola Oke would have stood a good chance if he had remained in the PDP having done exceedingly well in the last governorship election. It was his ill-advised defection to the APC, AA and later AD that gave room for a rascal like Jimoh Ibrahim to fill the vacuum.

Having won this election convincingly, I urge the governor-elect to make peace with his colleagues in the APC, particularly the co-contestants in the primaries most of whom remained in the APC but assiduously worked against his interests in the just concluded election. He should also reach out to Asiwaju B.A.T. who remains his benefactor. He should bear in mind that Ondo state people cannot be taken for granted any longer, hence he should ensure that the dividends of democracy reach the nooks and crannies of the state. Four years are just around the corner.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Pree86:
Good luck to him.. this one the ruling party is winning all elections even with their harsh policies. Hope the elections were free and fair
would you av ask the same question if pdp had won?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ogologoamu: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Congrats aketi

All the lies and wailing by LIEPOD flat heads to make us think APC is the problem ain't working

The people have spoken. They know how we got in to recession mess grin

It would have been a landslide if AD didn't divide apc's vote.

yes, in LIEPOD's dream cheesy

NgeneUkwenu. Always posting rubbish with different monikers
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by shamecurls(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
All that is left for the APC North-Western alliance is to get Ekiti and all Eastern states. The South-South have always been known to be opened for dialogue.

The East APC must claim and we must get it!
Hope they have learnt from Edo and Ondo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Ppd most b push to oblivion in dis country only student of history will knw dey ever exist

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.