Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (66751 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by sugarcathy: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
I wonder what we Nigerians truely want....#just thinking aloud...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by evansjeff(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
curatorX:
Four types of reactions in Ondo state right now...
guy that lasy pic is epic
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by martineverest(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
cooljoe28:
what does this old rag have to offer ?
btw him and ur father,who is d older rag?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by evansjeff(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
curatorX:
Four types of reactions in Ondo state right now...
guy that last pic is epic

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:
Please I need a code to hack into my gf phone...
I no dy understand our chat again
any help?

I believe that's against NL Rules bro... just let her be
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Alariwo2: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Lumig:
No matter how incompetent, evil or whatever name /adjectives we use to describe APC, majority knows PDP is still not an option.

Exactly!

pdp is not an option in Nigeria again.. not with the expulsion of bigwigs in the party and the true party leader Sheriff

Adieu pdp

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Seriousboy: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Welcome to the looting clubs of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Before Ondo people will see him till next elections to buy votes with snacks and N2000. Maybe sign law to benefits himself and his like mines of looting spirits.
Congrats to governor enloots.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by midehi2(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:

any help?
grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ogunsj: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Because of this useless election we spent 12hours at the roadblock in ondo on our way from lagos to Enugu yesterday only to reach onitsha around 3.30am this morning. A journey we left lagos around 8am-
you should be ashamed of yourself. didn't you know that there was going be an election in ondo state on the 26th of November? or did you just arrived from the moon? stop displaying your foolishness here my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations to aketi despite the fact of so called wuruwuru primaries. The fact remains that every political bigwigs want to control his/her territory now, and they will do everything possible to achieve that. That is why I can see tinubu being push aside. In modern day politics, no bigwig wants to do boy boy for anyone again. They will make sure that they create that confused atmospheres to achieve their machinery, just as jimoh Ibrahim was used to destabilize PDP, which didn't see it coming. Politics in Nigeria is a calculated game in which you will be looking for opponents weakness to strike hard.
But I don't understand this epad again o. That's why I believe majority of those that comments on politics section are just kids and small small boys in thier teens that just have access to Internet.
They are now jubilating on the other thread https://www.nairaland.com/3488179/igbo-first-lady-ondo-state after condemning APC and buhari before election. They said they have first Igbo first lady in Yoruba land and one even said that the deputy governor will be Igbo or be given commissioner. I just don't understand because only kids can reason like this. Now they are jubilating over there. Is there any sense at all in this? These are the type of people making them to speak ill of the tribe unless they are trolls. I just don't get it.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Hdz4luv: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2016
benzems:
Congrats we knew how it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw&t=53s
guy it's on pdp dat being thumb printed not apc. So is pdp being d riggers

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by tropaz(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2016
oshibote1:
Congrat APC CHANGE ekiti next
In ur wildest dreams....
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by waternogetenemy: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Congrats aketi

All the lies and wailing by LIEPOD flat heads to make us think APC is the problem ain't working

The people have spoken. They know how we got in to recession mess grin

It would have been a landslide if AD didn't divide apc's vote.

yes, in LIEPOD's dream cheesy

Please! Please! and Please, the results of election in Ondo has nothing to do with flat heads.

I know u hate the flat heads with a passion but still cannot leave a meaningful life without them in ur Nigeria.

Just respect urself and get it into ur cone heads, that the ones u call flat head, dont really care about wat happens in Ondo State.

They are not in anyway affected by the results in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Kingsasian(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Miles300:
Obviously Buhari is winning nxt election ..! I think Nigerians are in love with APC even after much wailing ..
in as much as I hate politics, talk more of APC, you just took those words off my mouth.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Caselessness: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2016
nrexzy:
So we heard.... Oya wailers over to u
they're nowhere to be found.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Waheed60: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Reciprocality. Congrats to apc.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Caselessness: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Please! Please! and Please, the results of election in Ondo has nothing to do with flat heads.

I know u hate the flat heads with a passion but still cannot leave a meaningful life without them in ur Nigeria.

Just respect urself and get it into ur cone heads, that the ones u call flat head, dont really care about wat happens in Ondo State.

Igbos are even more concerned than even mimiko.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:

any help?

Dial *556#
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by shabakm: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Mrskenke:
We already know... PDP is gone... Their time is actually over
peoples have faith on apc they know this hardship is as a result of pdp 16 years of mismanagement and corruption, peoples still have hope that Baba Buhari means well for this nation and the hardship will be over by the grace of GOD before january
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Kingsasian(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:

any help?
guy just expect the unexpected...lol...
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by diegwu01: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
FFK has threatened War and Blood if PDP loses the election
Its time for him to Arm his Wife and Children and lead them to War

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ADO21212(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2016
WILL THANK GOD FOR CHANCE GIVE TO AKETI
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by SaffronSpice: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2016
As expected.

AD & PDP started off on the wrong foot.

Congrats to him.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by waternogetenemy: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Caselessness:
Igbos are even more concerned than even mimiko.

How come i am not concerned and couldn't careless?

I am the type of person who love politics and will take it seriously, but am so relaxed with the result, u did think am an APC supporter.

Lets us try to know our boundaries and borders, Igbos have no claims to or in ondo and really wish the people of Ondo wateva dey wish themselves.

In fact, i extend my congratulations to Gov Rotimi Akeredolu on behalf of all the flat-heads as u call us.

Lagos is a different issue though.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by FunkyMetahuman: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
waternogetenemy:

[/s]another frustrated flat head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by waternogetenemy: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
[s][/s]another frustrated flat head grin

I am the type of person who love politics and will take it seriously, but am so relaxed with the result, u did think am an APC supporter.

Lets us try to know our boundaries and borders, Igbos have no claims to or in ondo and really wish the people of Ondo wateva dey wish themselves.

In fact, i extend my congratulations to Gov Rotimi Akeredolu on behalf of all the flat-heads as u call us.

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by crown08(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by awayeyebundle: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2016
PDP would av retain his seat if Jimoh and. Jegede agreed that one should be vice and Jimoh Ibrahim the governor of flagbearer of PDP....Mimiko is a traitor of PDP looking for his selfishness candidate to be controlling the state as a godfather to....Rest in Peace Mimiko Agenda
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by eleko1: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by soldierboi16(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2016
oshibote1:
Congrat APC CHANGE ekiti next
As they have changed Nigeria
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by FunkyMetahuman: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
waternogetenemy:

[/s]and the frustration/lamentation continue grin

Shey bi your flat headed boundaries jumped ondo and moved to Lagos grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by elopee3000(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
APC SW is waxing stronger.. LIEPOB can go hug transformer

Atiku and igbo vp can kiss their dreams goodbye
if afonjas or eke njas like let metti Allah cattle party win in obdo is not ipod problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.