Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos (29839 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by davidif: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Lucremoy:
They named the boy Aragorn?
Lmao..what will I not see?

He don watch too much Lord of the Rings.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2016
samsam2019:
because it's their child. Blood and lymph.

And it's none of your business

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
davidif:

I wonder o. He be like say he don watch too much Lord of the Rings. It seems as if some Nigerians are so allergic to their own cultural names that they would rather prefer an English to their traditional name no matter how comical it sounds hence names like Government etc
Even inside village here where I stay, I saw one girl her surname is Jonathan, she is Igbo, I was like what is happening. I thank God for my parents, I've never fancied a foreign name even am digging into my ancestral archives to find a befitting surname for my children.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
but funnily how will you name your child from some fictitious character, if that boy develops one mnemonic character, make them no complain too.
Lol...i go name my daughter Juventina when I have one. I'm a Juve supporter grin but the name is common in Italy. Means young or youthful.

People name their baby... Kids based on lot of things grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by samsam2019: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Movingcoil post=51440103][/quote]

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=samsam2019 post=51443650][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.