Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos (29838 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Movingcoil:
People self, how will you name your child Aragorn?
I'm still stuck on that part too. Lotr fans maybe. Still, lovely family, very cute kid.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Getjobsng: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
iyke926:

Maybe Aragorn was his favorite character in The Lord of the Rings.
but funnily how will you name your child from some fictitious character, if that boy develops one mnemonic character, make them no complain too.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by arsenal33: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
COURTESY OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by thaoriginator: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
So make we do wetin? Oga park well jor!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by mojounited(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aragorn, son of Arathorn grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by OgaTheTop2: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
What's Aragorn for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by zero8zero(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas cannot take this, she's igbonizing the little boy. he belongs to Afonja.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by ceezarhh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
like "Aragorn of Gondor"??.... I'm not understanding...

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Daboomb: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
Our very own LotannaLotanna

If ofonjas misbehave u come back with our son

Lotanna baby b rocking his Igbo attire...son of d soil

And if IPADS misbehave, FFK should simply kick-out the Olosho he married, back to the Red Soil where she came from.!

How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by samsam2019: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Movingcoil:
because it's their child. Blood and lymph.

And it's none of your business

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by lucidlex: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Be like say OP wan hear word today...btw d nigg* fr name him pikin Dragon

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by dafe99: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
zinachidi:
Aragon ko.....Legolas ni...

Cute family by the way.
No na frodo

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by mrsfavour(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Badtman:
Kuje Prisoner Wife, Living Life like no tomorrow, her Husband FFK mouth odour stole our money to Marry Oyinbo Pepper Olosho world wide, while Some people can not afford three times daily Food Masses are still suffering from the Gej, FFK and Co looting till today, One day monkey will go Market and never return IJN

Meanwhile
Nairalander show me Love, am just coming back from NL long term Jail, i was ban on 10 Release on 27, becuz of Afonja and Igbo, some Mod are deliberately, Talented Wicked Cuz i have seen many E clash on dis Nairaland without Banning dem oo
In the day of judgement that's how we will ban dem grin
Chai Reading without Comment pain me enter marrow
NLand exconvinct,welcome.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by mrsfavour(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
Wonderful feeling to have a child
Twins in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Rilwayne001: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pentagon sad

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by joek(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diversion tactics. cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by gentlelarry(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
For FFK mind now, this pix will show us he has beeter things behind his #Rant ... Ko le werk!!! me I'm not even looking at d picture until he responds appropriately to that smack down uncle Jimoh Gelili give am... Rada a Da**in jeniffers Voice.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Dantee005(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
lol...Aragorn ko,Gandalf ni.... grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by bionixs: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Badtman:
Kuje Prisoner Wife, Living Life like no tomorrow, her Husband FFK mouth odour stole our money to Marry Oyinbo Pepper Olosho world wide, while Some people can not afford three times daily Food Masses are still suffering from the Gej, FFK and Co looting till today, One day monkey will go Market and never return IJN

Meanwhile
Nairalander show me Love, am just coming back from NL long term Jail, i was ban on 10 Release on 27, becuz of Afonja and Igbo, some Mod are deliberately, Talented Wicked Cuz i have seen many E clash on dis Nairaland without Banning dem oo
In the day of judgement that's how we will ban dem grin
Chai Reading without Comment pain me enter marrow
oga! Joor,go sit don for DUSTBIN! who wan show you love when you give hate! That your kuje stuff no dey trend again.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by fakati(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
kings09:
Why u no name am Hercules? cheesy
The boy name na Faragon or Danfo?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by bjt(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
zinachidi:
Aragon ko.....Legolas ni...

Cute family by the way.

grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by plainol(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kuku name am Akagum.

Na me go still report you to Uncle Jimoh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Elle277(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Beautiful people
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by flyforall: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aragorn...Na lord of the rings
Any body way say the use of money is not good hasn't just made it
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Thryphosa(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cute little man, don't run your mouth like tap when you grow up like your papa.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
Our very own LotannaLotanna

If ofonjas misbehave u come back with our son

Lotanna baby b rocking his Igbo attire...son of d soil

You like to yarn nonsense.

That little man last name na Fani-Kayode. How is that your son in East, Iboman dey answer kayode?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by mayorchelsea(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
I've been thinking about Jimoh Ibrahim's comment in summary,"if you want to Iose an election, let FFK campaign for you",that was a 'killer punch'.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by laudate: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
ebosie11:
Femi Fani-Kayode’s wife Precious was pictured stepping out with her cute son Aragorn in a lovely outfit.See photos below
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/adorable-photos-of-femi-kayode-wife.html

Erm... she is actually his 'baby mama', not his wife. Others would call her his concubine, mistress or live-in lover, for those who are trying to be politically correct. A few would refer to her as his bed warmer or olosho. Kindly choose one. Just ensure that you use the correct terminology. sad

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by Lucremoy(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2016
They named the boy Aragorn?
Lmao..what will I not see?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos by davidif: 2:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Movingcoil:

I wonder o. He be like say he don watch too much Lord of the Rings. It seems as if some Nigerians are so allergic to their own cultural names that they would rather prefer an English to their traditional name no matter how comical it sounds hence names like Government etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration / Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.