Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) (1180 Views)

Should Ladies Be Blamed For Not Accpting Or Cheating On Unemployed Guys? / Which Is Better For Married Couple; Social Media Or Cheating? / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ebony21(f): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2009
Ok, my friend introduced Timi to me @ her wedding in LDN. From the first time I saw him, I had a crush on him. We chatted @ d wedding n got along really well. we even left 2gether,   In nutshell, I am currently in a relationship and i'm happy wif my boo but i cant take my mind off Timi. If i dnt hear from him 4 2days I feel like a part of me is missing embarassed . He didnt ask me out but we r vry close n talk alot. We ve only gone out 2gether once since i met him ( i wont CALL IT a date undecided) . I dnt understand y i ve dis sort of affection 4 him (its really not a sexual kind of affection though). all i can think about is him n its ovr 3 wks nw, i tried to stop talkin to him. I went as far as discouraging him from calling me n i also deleted his contact details frm my phone but it didnt wrk.

K d backgroud story is dat--~~~--  i jus moved frm one city to a new city. n i'm nt vry good @ makin new friends although i ve few male friends in d city i am in now.

Or is it cos my boyfriend doesn't stay in d same city as me  undecided.  i dnt wanna cheat on him sad sad.    Pls help me, (I'M in a DILEMMA). sad

PLS NO INSULTS N MOCKERY .
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by FierceDiva: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2009
ebony21, i understand what you mean girl. i would advise that you stick to your man. its really a privilege to have a relationship that is going smoothly particularly in this kind of century we are in. its not worth it to lose your man over some silly crush. you will regret it later dear. forget about him and stick to your boo. its difficult but deal with it, never see the other guy again or it will be more difficult. try and communicate more with your guy, you can even discuss how you feel with him. i have been away from my man for 3 months and talking to him about it worked for me. An advice from experience.
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by tommieze: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2009
may be we can talk about it. call me up on 08065249981. trust me i am a speciallist
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2009
ebony21:

Ok, my friend introduced Timi to me @ her wedding in LDN. From the first time I saw him, I had a crush on him. We chatted @ d wedding n got along really well. we even left 2gether,   In nutshell, I am currently in a relationship and i'm happy wif my boo but i cant take my mind off Timi. If i dnt hear from him 4 2days I feel like a part of me is missing embarassed . He didnt ask me out but we r vry close n talk alot. We ve only gone out 2gether once since i met him ( i wont CALL IT a date undecided) . I dnt understand y i ve dis sort of affection 4 him (its really not a sexual kind of affection though). all i can think about is him n its ovr 3 wks nw, i tried to stop talkin to him. I went as far as discouraging him from calling me n i also deleted his contact details frm my phone but it didnt wrk.

K d backgroud story is dat--~~~--  i jus moved frm one city to a new city. n i'm nt vry good @ makin new friends although i ve few male friends in d city i am in now.

Or is it cos my boyfriend doesn't stay in d same city as me  undecided.  i dnt wanna cheat on him sad sad.    Pls help me, (I'M in a DILEMMA). sad

PLS NO INSULTS N MOCKERY .

Your happy with your man and he's done nothing to upset you so why jeopardize that for something you ain't sure about?

Girl if your wise enough. . .you'll know the grass isn't always greener at the other end and you'll stick with your man!  wink
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by sexybabes(f): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2009
Gal don't jeopardize your relationship for a crush. I know how difficult it is to be far from your man, I've been in a long distance relationship myself and I know how tempting it can be sometimes. Every time u think of this Timi character as you said you cant stop thinking about him or even thinking of doing something silly just call your man and talk to him instead. Trust me it works. We all human so it doesn't mean you are not going to be attracted to other men just because you have a man and happy with him, its just the matter of prioritizing and faithfulness so if you know how much he means to you then you already know what to do.
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ebony21(f): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
Thnks guyz

@Fiercediva

Wow, Hw will i break it down to my boo dat i have a crush on some guy,

@Sexybabes

thnks girl, calling my boo actually worked
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by sexybabes(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2009
ebony21:

Thnks guyz

@Fiercediva

Wow, Hw will i break it down to my boo dat i have a crush on some guy,

@Sexybabes

thnks girl, calling my boo actually worked
Gud gal. Keep doin dt b4 u knw it u'll b sayn Timi who? Lol!
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by earthrealm(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
yeah, it happens.u just  gotta  tsit back, n think very well, the start of a new relationship is always  extra sweet.thats prolly what u r feeling  now
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by platos(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by platos(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by koolboi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
just tell ur boo after u have bleeped enuf of timi. he ll not take it against u if he is ur boo
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by Macgreat(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
Is okay to cheat in video games
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ebony21(f): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Platos

Bleep Timi!!!!!!! ( hmmm trial n error innit)

@koolboi

wut an advice  lol
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by omega25red(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
I guess i would like to know if you had a chance to be with him at the wedding or were you attached then?
Also i think you are lusting after this guy and you are emotionally cheating on your so called boo. I bet if you had the chance you will physically cheat with this guy too. If i were you i would start reevaluating your current relationship because it might be time to move on and you should never wait for a guy to ask you out if you like him and you know he is single. good luck
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ebony21(f): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
omega25red:

I guess i would like to know if you had a chance to be with him at the wedding or were you attached then?
Also i think you are lusting after this guy and you are emotionally cheating on your so called boo. I bet if you had the chance you will physically cheat with this guy too. If i were you i would start reevaluating your current relationship because it might be time to move on and you should never wait for a guy to ask you out if you like him and you know he is single. good luck

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I dnt understand d first line of your post
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by omega25red(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
ebony21:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I dnt understand d first line of your post
As in were you single when you were introduced to him and because he didn't ask you out, you didn't make a move yourself or were you already with your boo when you met him at the wedding and you were already plotting your escape from your unsuspecting boo

That was what i meant
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by ebony21(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
oh no i was n still in a relationship whn i met him.
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by platos(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Is This Lust, Love, Or Cheating (i'm In A Dilemma) by platos(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2009

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Love Potion Exist? / The Equation Of Man And Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.