Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election (44630 Views)

PDP Candidate Eyitayo Vote,Accuses INEC Of Preventing His People 4rm Voting(pix / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Jafar1: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
kk
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
this man is shameless

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ekiti will be your end
NgeneUkwenu:
Wait there! We are coming for you!
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Naff24(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

Please is Akeredolu came from North? or the electorate that voted for him came from thr North? because I don't understand why you are lamenting

Not only why but he's also obstructing his own observations undecided
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by solacong: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fayose Fayose, elede ada ju elo, to wo ba ba o
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by shortgun(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
The man just said the truth
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by NairaMaster1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Credible elections ended with Jonathan.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dibo ko sebe. .. lol Into people are stunningly poor... There is poverty in my land
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dibo ko sebe. .. lol Ondo people are stunningly poor... There is poverty in my land
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Choosensam: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
This man drink palm wine

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Fabulosdave01: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Of course we all know d election was rigged by fg like they did in edo state my anger is dat no true yoruba son wants to say the truth.we have abandoned oke becos he lost ad pretending to be happy.Hadid bin he won we will all be praising tinubu ad aregbe 4 his victory.pls lets stand by him no matter what.we are trustworthy ad not double mouthed allies.

Shut up!
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
said INEC gave the APC victory in the election by deliberately replacing the name of Mr Eyitayo Jegede, the PDP candidate, thereby creating legal logjam that lasted till three days to the election.

Gbam Fayose always right.
Jegede had only 3 days to campaign, am however happy Tinubu's candidate came 3rd.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Oblang(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ur state is next, after which u will go and cool down in kuje...
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
porshuch:
Talkative! Nwokem mechie gi onu. Your ekwulekwu is too much

I dont know what you said but I agree with you grin....all I needed to see was "talkative" and "too much"
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by LorDBolton(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
jumper524:
Fayose Has Cleared My Doubt He Just Confirmed To Me That The Election Was Peaceful And Fair.

Gbam...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by fkdmods: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
thunderrider:
Sleeping Giant wake up

Naija wake up from your slumber

Leaders of tomorrow the time is nigh

Story.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by NemzySeries(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose should keep shut and face his state. In fact he should also note that he is jail bound as soon as he leaves that office!!! angry shocked
ASA d jailer

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by fmthegreatest(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fayose too is guilty of inducement during his campaign against fayemi when he was distributing food stuffs which he called stomach infrastructure.It's everybody's sin in Nigeria's political process.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by eddywisdom: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
99% of the voters are the youth, the leaders of tomorrow, clapping their hands for the winners they put in place to run dia destined tomorrow today. they are dividing us on daily bases so we don't come together and effect the real change. Nigerian youth, leaders of tomorrow, strength of a nation is this all we can be? where do we go from here? only those on a journey will see the way that leads home.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Wishaky(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wait there! We are coming for you!

Yes ooooohhhh, Abeg help me tell dem.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by fotadmowmend(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

Please is Akeredolu came from North? or the electorate that voted for him came from thr North? because I don't understand why you are lamenting

R.I.P English
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Boyooosa(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
C'mon Alaye, dont be ridiculous... check the result na, it wasnt a joke na. This one pass TKO! Fayose, u no say, I don dey lyk u b4, no fall my hand o!
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by DTaj: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
The most idle Governor in Nigeria has just spoken. A Governor whose achievements are cutting ponmo, vegetable in markets; eating pounded yam in bukas, distributing cake and N200 to his Ekiti people who he impoverished.

This dunderhead will meet his own Waterloo next year when Ekiti people will show him 'people power'! The daft, rogue Govenor who used Ekiti people's money to buy 2 properties on Karimu Kotun street, Victoria Island for over N1 billion naira!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who want to jail Mr. Zomby?
sammyj:
Fayose should keep shut and face his state. In fact he should also note that he is jail bound as soon as he leaves that office!!! angry shocked
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Buhari cant match what he as achieved in Ekiti upon how Fayemi squandered the state dry
DTaj:
The most idle Governor in Nigeria has just spoken. A Governor whose achievements are cutting ponmo, vegetable in markets; eating pounded yam in bukas, distributing cake and N200 to his Ekiti people who he impoverished.

This dunderhead will meet his own Waterloo next year when Ekiti people will show him 'people power'! The daft, rogue Govenor who used Ekiti people's money to buy 2 properties on Karimu Kotun street, Victoria Island for over N1 billion naira!
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by Oxenomy: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry the thing is that it's you Fayose and Wike brought this calamity on your party.. How on earth will you after searching the whole NE, it's only SAS you deemed fit to make PDP national chairman at a time when you are trying to redeem the image of the party after the calamitous actions and inaction of the animal from Otueke? .. Well I'm happy that Mimiko candidate lost atleast, let him pay for failing to deliver his state during 2015 presidential election. As for you Fayose, your time is coming, just wait patiently..
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by fotadmowmend(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Infact we need to coin a political jargon to capture the manipulative method used in ensuring victory in ondo state by the APC led FG in ondo state...... Imagine changing candidate 3days to election
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by mengho(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy :DI was waiting for this, I was absolutely sure beyond reasonable doubt that fayose will say the election was rigged grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maybe Ghana, Nigeria dont have youth. If Buhari defects to PDP today, same youth will hail PDP. Funny enough, PDP members are now massively defecting to APC and the youth still malign PDP. What do we call the new APC?
eddywisdom:
99% of the voters are the youth, the leaders of tomorrow, clapping their hands for the winners they put in place to run dia destined tomorrow today. they are dividing us on daily bases so we don't come together and effect the real change. Nigerian youth, leaders of tomorrow, strength of a nation is this all we can be? where do we go from here? only those on a journey will see the way that leads home.
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thats the worst rigging in the history of Nigeria
fotadmowmend:
Infact we need to coin a political jargon to capture the manipulative method used in ensuring victory in ondo state by the APC led FG in ondo state...... Imagine changing candidate 3days to election
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by arsenal33: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
so says fayose who supported modu sheriff to become PDP chairman.
and then changed sides.

when will he take responsibility for his action
Re: Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election by danot1030: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fayose is singing the losers songs his followers from the SE will expect him to sing at a time like this. Another reason for his agony is that pdp was not able to manipulate the process for Jegede as it was done for him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.