Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

"DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore (1390 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by ajoskele(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Sahara Reporters' founder complained on facebook about his home invasion and the subsequent arrest of his AD adjuctant brother.

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by DickTator1: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is Omoyele Sowole no longer the owner of SaharaReporters?
Karma is a bigger bittch than I thought.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by ta4ba3(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Okay... I thought they already won
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by ajoskele(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, is this not strange?
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by melvinjames: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
SaharaReporters brother, chai I laff in Asante. This foo.l was one of those who never saw any good in Dr Jonathan.
Small small the DSS is inching towards the Jagaban of corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good for Sowore this is the price you pay by keeping quite when injustice was being meted out to others. When APC finished destroying the opposition, they will soon come after themselves. I keeps my finger crossed as we move towards 2019. The relevant of Tinubu will become clear when Atiku, Kwankwaso and Saraki combine together with majority of APC governors to oust PMB in 2019.
The greatest threat to PMB will be his brothers from the north!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by melvinjames: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala food is waiting to be served.
Sowore supported DSS invasion of Judges and PDP members home, now it's his turn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Nukualofa: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
The way Sowore is wailing ehn grin

God bless buhari for punishing his friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by rusher14: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
We know those who often peddle such tales.
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Nukualofa: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
See your family house like my Poultry for my local hen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by melvinjames: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
rusher14:
We know those who often peddle such tales.
[/s]
Abeg face front if you can't handle Karma.

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by melvinjames: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nukualofa:
The way Sowore is wailing ehn grin

God bless buhari for punishing his friends

But we warned them na
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Zendinho(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
.....When i leave office, Nigerians would appreciate my freedom of speech....

GEJ must be a prophet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by IVORY2009(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
What you sow today determines your harvest tomorrow

Mr man you sow what you are reaping today..... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by NaijaMutant(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Jokerman(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why do u peddle lies against Daura gofment!! tis jus the beginning...

Oni yeye..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by Xflint(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ma sit here
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by fyneguy: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
egbonnla:
Good for Sowore this is the price you pay by keeping quite when injustice was being meted out to others. When APC finished destroying the opposition, they will soon come after themselves. I keeps my finger crossed as we move towards 2019. The relevant of Tinubu will become clear when Atiku, Kwankwaso and Saraki combine together with majority of APC governors to oust PMB in 2019.
The greatest threat to PMB will be his brothers from the north!

Most of those people are featherweights in the North, compared to Buhari. There's no formidable northern figure at the moment, that can give Buhari sleepless nights.

The only threat to Buhari is if the South becomes united.
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by ShootToKill: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sowore pele o. The Tyrannical lion that you fattened with propaganda pre-2015 is asking to taste your blood. I don't see anything wrong that. Karma is only doing it's job. Stop wailing, keep quiet and allow it to chart it's natural course. grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
eyaa
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by ShootToKill: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
FSBoperator I see you ma niccur. What do you think about this lamentation of man that's about to become good meat to a lion he help to raise with his propaganda? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by cktheluckyman: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sowore good for you!!! That was exactly how they came for others and later released propaganda for you to tarnish their image using your infamous Sahara reporters,!! It is now your turn.Serves you right!! Now when they bring fake stories to publish as usual against your brother,go ahead!!! Oloribruku!!
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by basilo102: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Brown roofs
Re: "DSS Agents Invaded My Home In Ondo And Arrested My Brother"- Omoyele Sowore by dunkem21(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai the hunter don become Bush meat. . cheesy

GEJ must hear this grin

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / See Wat Saraki & DinoMelaye Were Up2 In Moroco While Others Humiliated Hamid Ali / Northern Nigeria Needs Prayer! - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.