Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (95923 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by tomisinobm(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2016
[q

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by iluvpomo(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Worst part is he actually ended up passing the exam.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by ProG(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2016
d guy no b real gambler
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Daboomb: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2016
themonk:
yes o, he was owing people, he lost their money to betting.

I wont judge him but those of you who are getting addicted to playing Baba Ijebu, NairaBet and other forms of GAMBLING, just know that you are a hair's breath from committing suicide!

Stop Gambling, it is a GREEDY Habit.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Work for money, spend-less and save-more, in no time, you will have most of what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Daboomb: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Gerrard59:

My fellow Nigerians and religion. Hian!!!

This is why we should talk about neuroscience, psychiatry etc. Depression, anxiety, panic are real issues and when a country has less than 250 qualified psychiatrists, things like these are bound to happen.

May he RIP.

But it happens in America and Europe where Psychiatrists full ground too?

I think it has to do with "Home Training and Spiritual/Moral values" that we inbibe into our children, while growing-up.

Teach your Child and he will give you rest" - Holy Bible
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by JimD(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Was he feeding well at all? My Goodness!
see question lol.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2016
eyahhhhh Buhari don knack my Nigga cry eyahhhhh Buhari don knack my Nigga
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2016
themonk:
yes o, he was owing people, he lost their money to betting.

he looked like someone that helped repair my friend's laptop in Margaret Cartwright . Is that where he lived?
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2016
@Op, how did you know the reason for which he "took" his own life without leaving a note behind. Did he tell you ? Am always hesitant to believe/accept direct tales like this. Sorry, i mean no harm.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by FreeSpirited: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
KAi not good what a stupid boy dint he tink bout his parents strugling to send him to scul anyways may his soul rip
not every student is sponsored by a parent..,, thank you
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by ndubueze92(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Suicide is easily becoming rampant in UNN... I remember one in my first year then at Mbanefo hall. A guy hung himself also... only to drop a report saying controversy ended... Till today no body could figure out what it was that warranted such over the board action.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by obindomanya(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2016
lailo:

Dollyjoy?if 4 say u no be fine bae I 4 know wetin to talk s dis kain ur jamb question ooo.But u set and I forgive u.Look @ her lips.....fine girl.
hahahahaha
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by fkdmods: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
it saddened one heart seeing this type of scenario where people commit suicide. but seriously, this is not the solution, facing challenges make one a real man.

may God have mercy on us

Pray to God you are never faced with hopelessness. That is the real reason people commit suicide. They lose hope. For instance, let's say i want to push you to it, all i have to do is find out what you cherish most in the world and take it away from you. Then i will make sure you believe that there is no way you can ever get it back. Believe me, after making your life suck for a while you'll start considering it. Every person on earth is capable of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by deflover(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2016
sin begets sin while trying to run away from sin he committed another sin..
this is not depression this is a coward
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2016
buffalowings:

Meh

I can't bet again

I lost all my money the first time I
bet

All 1500 of it grin
Gimme your password i get sure game to make millions

Let me even check my nairabet page
See how much is there.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by anyicash(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2016
He was murdered.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by phemmybernabeu(m): 1:37am On Nov 28, 2016
This is terrible, death should not be the final answer
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by DedeNkem: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2016
How are they sure he killed himself? How are they sure he wasn't murdered? Lack of education makes Nigerians to guess things and believe they're true!

Nigerian police is the most incompetent and corrupt in the world! It's a shame there's no forensic lab in Nigerian that investigates any incident!

It's hard to believe that a final year student would just commit suicide for owing people! The guy may have been lynched!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2016
cry cry suicide never the answer, rest in peace handsome one.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by keshconnections: 2:11am On Nov 28, 2016
#INVESTIGATIONS PLEASE!
U can't hang urself and ur mouth will be closed.
I suspect Murder and Cover up attempt!
Suicide is not in the Nigerian blood!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Mr2kay2: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
but Enugu people are not known to be this foolish

only Anambra people do such....I know he's from Anambra

rip to him
you dey craze angry
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Mr2kay2: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2016
keshconnections:
#INVESTIGATIONS PLEASE!
U can't hang urself and ur mouth will be closed.
I suspect Murder and Cover up attempt!
Suicide is not in the Nigerian blood!
asin ehn naija we don't commit suicide atall
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2016
RIP

Suicide is never the answer!

Pain is temporary.

Endure your pain till it fades ; if you commit suicide you pain lasts for eternity!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by manando1(m): 4:03am On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Was he feeding well at all? My Goodness!
see yourself na grin
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by manando1(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2016
deflover:
sin begets sin
while trying to run away from sin he committed another sin..

this is not depression
this is a coward
look at you , do you know that no one can commit suicide in he's right sense ?
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by lexylexy(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Daboomb:

I wont judge him but those of you who are getting addicted to playing Baba Ijebu, NairaBet and other forms of GAMBLING, just know that you are a hair's breath from committing suicide!

Stop Gambling, it is a GREEDY Habit.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Work for money, spend-less and save-more, in no time, you will have most of what you want.

Even akinalabi,owner of nairabet,will tell u to only bet wit money u can afford to lose. Dats y na 100 kpa I dey use bet. At least I can afford to lose it.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by deflover(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2016
manando1:
look at you , do you know that no one can commit suicide in he's right sense ?

of cause
a demon is responsible
but he failed to use God's word to fight it
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2016
For all those who are depressed, check out this video, it offers a better perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vdN15--hro
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Acidosis(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2016
I think the guy who posted that picture on Facebook ruined his life.

This guy is talented yet his colleagues allowed him to work for free. How could he do that to himself?

First you don't have money, you go about borrowing to make more money via betting, yet you keep working for FREE in the name of wtf??

If you have another opportunity to come back to life, you will remember to utilize your talent to feed yourself and meet your needs. Stop working for free (to impress) if you know you will die in the process. Those whom you've worked for will now seek for someone else to patronize (and pay handsomely).

RIP Dude. Your colleagues knew you had no money, yet they kept wasting your energy, time and talent with their dead appliances. I wish I could hit that guy a baton in the mouth.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2016
useless futureless spoiled brat... see as he tiny like stockfish... baba ijebu, MMM , bet9ja and Nairabet have u seen what u guys caused well he died cowardly, which kind depression will even push me take my own life, this life way dey sweet me so despite I no get much money, abeg go and meet ur maker and greet my grandma and grandpa for me, tell them say hunger dey 9ja make them come take Buhari along... Failed parental investment.... TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.