Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,778 members, 7,855,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. (2296 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by Fidelismaria: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm make i kukuma mind my biz
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Not that thou ' ..
Buh you claim girls do night vigil for yo type ..
You're proud ..

Buh you refused to show us ah proof to show if you worth it.

You're just messing around thou'
You don't look good and secondly you've gat no penny in yo pocket .. (If you complain,your wahala).

I know wah girls of this days like ..

Anyways .. Bye

Freespirited. This could be the babe u have been searching for.
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by FreeSpirited: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun4FastLoans:
Are you broke? tongue
Dats why runs babe don tire me.....
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by FreeSpirited: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun4FastLoans:
Are you broke? tongue
U know the kind babe money dey attract now...na real babe I dey find
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by FreeSpirited: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

Freespirited. This could be the babe u have been searching for.
Hmmmm.....if na she sha...I go know
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by FreeSpirited: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Hahaha na WA o.

By the way I'm not doing nysc. Don't Have the strength for it.. Don't even like it.
Big boy!
Re: No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. by vani86: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Baba.,,,,once again.,,,ur own strong...,,,however, at ur age na book I dey read....Abeg face ur studies

Nigger, you funny i swear, there is truth in your reply though.

No be say i want form finest boy, but na me dey run from girls, maybe your location is working against you, try relocate to ph make uniport or rivers state uni girls finiah your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

iPhone 7 / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In Sultry Photos / Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.