Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Am Confused on Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused on Who To Marry (1019 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused on Who To Marry by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2016
What do you do when you are confused about who to marry? I have prayed about it but am still confused. I don't want to regret later on.
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2016
tongue tongue naso dey plenty reach?
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by VickyRotex(f): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
tongue tongue naso dey plenty reach?

I wonder o cheesy

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by olac21(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2016
What else do you need after praying about it!curses?
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by kingdenny(m): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Someone said to me when you searching for a wife and you find something close stop searching and start planning
Obviously you found and kept searching and searching till u became confused. Sorry bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by fammo: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Outline a detailed list of characters both parties involved and pick d one that suits you the most
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2016
kingdenny:
Someone said to me when you searching for a wife and you find something close stop searching and start planning
Obviously you found and kept searching and searching till u became confused. Sorry bro
Nice one...

I don't blame him.
Since we have so many daughters of Jezebel lurking around.
Many GUYS happen to be in his shoes.
When u think u have gotten the long awaited damsel, then she opens the Pandora's BOX
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Simple don't marry yet till you are sure of whom to marrysmiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by Welrez(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2016
You are confused about what you want !
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by sekundosekundo: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2016
@OP, your problem is LUST OF FLESH AND EYES. Yes! that's your problem. Hear me now, if you don't deal with this, your name is sorry. You can't pray for a wife when you lust after so many ladies or have them in mind and expect God to answer you. You have to decongest your mind. When you attach so much importance on physical appearance of a woman you'll be confused. If you are ready for marriage, it's very simple to pick a wife. I met my wife 06th Feb. I proposed to her 2 weeks after, we did our trad. July 2nd, and our white wedding September 3rd of the same year. I did all this without seeing her pant. Lust will make you marry permissive instead of perfect will of God.
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by sekundosekundo: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Nice one...

I don't blame him.
Since we have so many daughters of Jezebel lurking around.
Many GUYS happen to be in his shoes.
When u think u have gotten the long awaited damsel, then she opens the Pandora's BOX

Bro marriage is a different ball game, if you're fake you'll get fake. Meaning you must be open to one another during courtship, don't hide anything from h/her. Anything you hide from h/her will come up one day and destroy that marriage. Marriage is not for boys.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by sekundosekundo: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2016
fammo:
Outline a detailed list of characters both parties involved and pick d one that suits you the most

I hear you. With this method you're bound to make a grave mistake. As you're hiding some of your bad characters during courtship, that's also how she'll be hiding hers.
Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by Thefarmer3: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:
@OP, your problem is LUST OF FLESH AND EYES. Yes! that's your problem. Hear me now, if you don't deal with this, your name is sorry. You can't pray for a wife when you lust after so many ladies or have them in mind and expect God to answer you. You have to decongest your mind. When you attach so much importance on physical appearance of a woman you'll be confused. If you are ready for marriage, it's very simple to pick a wife. I met my wife 06th Feb. I proposed to her 2 weeks after, we did our trad. July 2nd, and our white wedding September 3rd of the same year. I did all this without seeing her pant. Lust will make you marry permissive instead of perfect will of God.

Wow...interesting...please sir, i'd like to relate with you

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2016
I tire oo

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Neutrogena Soap??? / 64years Of Marriage: Couple Married For 64yrs Die Holding Hands / Happy Birthday Chemicalreaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.