Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (10562 Views)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
My neighbor's daughter sent this to me yesterday..... She walked up to me and said she want to transfer music from my phone and i gave her my phone.... Lo and behold after She returned my phone i noticed some new pics on my phone... My People i shock ooo

1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Redomi(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Old picture of a girl celebrating her birthday.

19 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Yeligray(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Are you sure that she sent it cuz that picture looks familiar to me
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Yeligray(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Redomi:
true... He thinks that we will believe his fake story

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ELShehzad: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
lalasticlala, pls comman epp me close this thread ASAP
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Nbote(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Instead of going to read for ur JAMB u're here learning how to lie... If ur mama seize ur Fone now u'll start crying

17 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by BunbleBee: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2017
mumu op... i know this girl on facebook, so gerarahere mehn
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ikbnice(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
What do you stand to gain from lying.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op clap for yourself no go read
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Superman94(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
He probably just joined nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by lafuria1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Seriously, how old are you, for one the story is false and secondly is these what you going to do when you grow up, uploading pictures ladies you meet.

Shaking my head.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Olifiz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
OP, thread gone wrong. U think u can just pour zobo here n expect people not to know if it’s original. Lolz
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by mikool007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lies
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mynd44
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by SamgoldBaba: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Make thunder fire ur yansh....liars Old picture of d bdae gurl
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ikemesit4477: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
idope247:
My neighbor's daughter sent this to me yesterday..... She walked up to me and said she want to transfer music from my phone and i gave her my phone.... Lo and behold after She returned my phone i noticed some new pics on my phone... My People i shock ooo
you see your life! You don't even know how to lie!
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
idope247:
The sender is " mumu" while the sendee is "oluku" This picx is over used. I take God beg you, look for another one to take lie. DANISKER!!
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by THUNDAR(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
SamgoldBaba:
Make thunder fire ur yansh....liars
Old picture of d bdae gurl

Why brother
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by osemoses1234(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op so you no get sense I dey shame for you....

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ISISs(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
The op brain has finally solidify to biscuit-bone.
*holds his hand.."lemme me show u the escape route from NL savage crew coz true true u don fvck up!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ucsquare(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
lia muhammed dey learn frm dis op side
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Uchesis: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op has just been... BUSTED

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by moorevic(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thats' a call of duty
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by twentyk(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ode boy.... Na lie cheap pass for this world yet u still fail am....

Pic is a southi girl who celebrating her birthday
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by NiRfreak(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
All these teenagers sha... they can lie ehn. We need a section for them on Nairaland
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by ola12(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Redomi:
U just catch am sharp sharp grin
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by vision2050: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
You want to Mule! For us. I have seen the pictures overtimes. Try again.
Mule go wrong
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
You are just a cheap, attention seeking liar

(1)

“My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.