Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York (42067 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 “Genius" $625,000 Grant (Photos) / Njideka Akunyili-Crosby Awarded Prix Canson Prize For Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by mcemmy0z: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well done ma.
We are proud of you
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Marotzke:
Who are these anonymous buyers that keep snapping up her works? I hope looted funds are not being laundered?
My take o. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. An unknown artist breaking all permutations?
God bless your soul brotherly, Nigerians don't know shit.
I know fraud when I see one. These guys are just laundering money, that's it.
At the end of the day, she gets her cut, the goodwill and the fame.
PS. I'm from Anambra, and this so my opinion

1 Like

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by KnightSucre(f): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Really? Now I need to sad
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by arsenal33: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Njideka making us proud.

I am Proud to be an Igbo man.

The writer Below me thinks his joke is funny,but nobody is smiling or clapping.

i do not see your name when they catch drug pushers from that side

2 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by arsenal33: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
celestialAgent:
Not a big deal, she's just lucky.

Let her bring that work to Nigeria and watch people price it for less than 100k…

Btw, you make it look like it is the most expensive in the history of art undecided it just an evening sale lipsrsealed

Nobody should quote me…

my friend its a big deal.
congrats to her!

2 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by nababa40(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
And that is what is killing the Igbo's in Nigeria today, because you people believe you are more superior than the other tribe

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Nukualofa: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Stupid Bigot.
Just one person from the Igbo race achieved a great feat, you now generalize... But when one person pushes drugs you will accuse people of generalizing.

You are Igbo, what have you achieved?
Why are you pulling this country backward?
Show me a northerner with a sound academic achievement and i ll give you 100 easterners in return

5 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by celestialAgent(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
arsenal33:

my friend its a big deal.
congrats to her!
Just take your time to peruse art works on devianart, you will be amazed.

She tried tho
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by elopee3000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Stupid Bigot.
Just one person from the Igbo race achieved a great feat, you now generalize... But when one person pushes drugs you will accuse people of generalizing.

perpetual nkwoocha won best female african footballer of the year 4 times kanu nwankwo 2 times amunike one time so now tell me which people bring glory to nigeria as a country sucide bombers people? Or owomida with omonile people?pls pls pls

10 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by XXLDICK(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Show me a northerner with a sound academic achievement and i ll give you 100 easterners in return
I'm more concerned about you as an individual
Answer the questions

2 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by AnambraDota: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s]
XXLDICK:

Stupid Bigot.

[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by nwabobo: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
7Alexander:

God bless your soul brotherly, Nigerians don't know shit.
I know fraud when I see one. These guys are just laundering money, that's it.
At the end of the day, she gets her cut, the goodwill and the fame.
PS. I'm from Anambra, and this so my opinion

Well, she's in a clime where that could easily be detected. Ndi osu imi.

3 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by XXLDICK(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
elopee3000:
perpetual nkwoocha won best female african footballer of the year 4 times kanu nwankwo 2 times amunike one time so now tell me which people bring glory to nigeria as a country sucide bombers people? Or owomida with omonile people?pls pls pls
Stop living on other people's glory, what have you achieved?
How have you been useful to this country?
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by manu1: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS! SUCHH GREAT TALENT.
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Nukualofa: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Answer the questions

I've achieved what a million northerners can't dream of.

Northerners need education now so Oga go and educate your kins in western education

3 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by papiwyte(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Diz babe won represent her mother oooh shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by greenermodels: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Answer the questions

because they want the same peaceful referendum that was awarded to southern Cameroon when they requested to leave Nigeria. your screen name though.
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by jashar(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Errrmm...... No offense oo,but is the picture portraying homosexuality?
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by ackoos(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
what are these ones saying here
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by XXLDICK(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
I've achieved what a million northerners can't dream of.
What's your name so I can google it...

Northerners need education now so Oga go and educate your kins in western education
Bigot, I'm Igbo but don't beleive in tribalism, I'm a patroit
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by EngrKen8(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Njideka making us proud.

I am Proud to be an Igbo man.

The writer Below me thinks his joke is funny,but nobody is smiling or clapping.

Why do you have to make this about ethnicity?
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Nukualofa: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

What's your name so I can google it...

Bigot, I'm Igbo but don't beleive in tribalism, I'm a patroit
Since you are Igbo then I'm Japanese

Patroit ko Parrot ni

6 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Emassive(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Save your money cause Jagaban Don brainwash most lagos citizens especially the Yoruba poorest homes in Lagos. He is a god to them
rashylous:
* The right people are hired to do the work
* Responsibility is delegated to people who are held accountable for their actions
* Successes are attributed to the people that make them happen

A Trusted Leader

Vote Babatope Akinyele!
The Right Man for the Job.
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by ephi123(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

Patroit ko Parrot ni

Lmaooooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Nukualofa: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
ephi123:

Lmaooooo cheesy
kedu, don't mind that boy. Our friend modat has gone underground

1 Like

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by arabianights: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
tossie101:
Mtcheeew!!..

Like mother like daughter.
Abeg free me joor see as una just dey collect evrythin.
angry

Congrats my dear! grin
late Dora Did A Fine Job.All Her Gals Are Humble Very Intelligent And Achievers.Njide,has Always Been An Achiever Right From Secondary School Unlike Some Pple That Dnt Knw What Took Them To Aso Rock.Attention Seelking Pretentious Things.

4 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by Mayflowa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Njideka doing what she is good at while Zahra buhari is rushing into marriage without any tangible achievement

Northerners taking us back to stone age daily

Njideka is married too. Didn't you see her last name? Does marriage stop anyone from reaching to the sky?

1 Like

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by repogirl(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Please it is funny

I will give the mum postinor 2
laughing my guts out!

2 Likes

Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by elopee3000(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

Stop living on other people's glory, what have you achieved?
How have you been useful to this country?
every white person cannot be bill gate or mark zukerberg but for white people is a pride wont u like it if ur tribe man was the one that invented plane or car or tv or phone or fax machine i can mention up to thaousands of things white person invented so where is ur tribe person amongst them?
Re: Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York by XXLDICK(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

Patroit ko Parrot ni
Your business, you think every Nigerian must be a tribalist.

Answer my prevoius question so I can google your achievements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.