Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock (24003 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bukodeen(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
She big pass d law ni?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Why is that ani mal on the throne disgracing our judiciary....

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY
we know u. U re renowned for standing with thieves(pen thieves or political thieves. But we know its incorrigible folks like u that goes on a lynching spree when common thieves steal things like bread and sachet water to assuage their hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nellybii: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
OILSOUP:
[size=18pt]HER ONLY CRIME TO BUHARI IS FINDING FFK NOT GUILTY OF CORRUPTION.

SHE WAS THE JUDGE THAT FOUND FFK NOT GUILTY.

BUHARI WANT TO CONTROL THE JUDGES AND DICTATE THEIR JUDGEMENT FROM ASOROCK.

BUHARI WANT TO RAPE JUSTICE, SO NIGERIA CAN ONLY HAVE KANGAROO JUDGES LIKE OKON ABANG.[/size]

Listen to yourself.
Do you think everyone on nairaland is an idiot.?
Some of us still reason like normal people. Please take note before you post any other dehumanizing comments here.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by BlaQWolf: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Icecomrade:

All na wash.

This one go start like this.

Mumu people go start to they celebrate, praise Buhari.

E go pause for road like other ones.

3k BIS na wash. Dem say they don turn am to 1.5,all na wash
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
we know u. U re renowned for standing with thieves(pen thieves or political thieves. But we know its incorrigible folks like u that goes on a lynching spree when common thieves steal things like bread and sachet water to assuage their hunger.
I HATE JUNGLE JUSTICE, CAN NEVER BE A PARTY TO SUCH...
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Hillarie(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense

Just take a look at yourself.
*in Amaechi Muonagor's voice*
'Somebody that went to school'
smh

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by muyibaba222(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu are known looters. Justice Rita remains innocent as we all know her ordeals are mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

Let us learn to stand for the truth. The truth shall set her free.

U mean the truth that made her fake her health condition?
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Judge is being judged. What goes round, always come around. Be fair, firm and just in your dealings. Good name is better than gold and silver.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY
if I say your head is not correct now moderator wee now come and go and ban me. I wee just keep quiet and say what I want to say in my mind no matter how hard it is.

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Kiakia(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense
Are you really writing seriously? I do not think so. You are probably being sarcastic, no doubt.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Kiakia(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu are known looters. Justice Rita remains innocent as we all know her ordeals are mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

That woman is unabashedly corrupt. Maybe, you do not know. NJC found her guilty of corruption allegations previously but instead of dismissing or retiring her from the bench, she was given a soft landing of non-career progression till her date of retirement. Can you imagine? Her trial for corruption is even coming late.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokoA:
if I say your head is not correct now moderator wee now come and go and ban me. I wee just keep quiet and say what I want to say in my mind no matter how hard it is.
No fear, i wont tell mynd44 or lalasticlala
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Elbowroom: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

IPod biafraid
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Elbowroom: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense

How much she wire to your account
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by SmartyPants(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense

grin

my oh my.... what do you imagine the dock to mean?

these Nigerians will not kill me oh

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
I used to think I was the only one that noticed that sort of thing... smiley

divicode:
Flatt headds are the only ones supporting corruption in Nigeria. Most of the corrupt judges are also flatt headds. This is the only country in the world where your defense as a thief is that you aren't the only one
Flatt headds, just be sensible for once na!

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Tculest: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense
. Pls,where is ur brain? Wat abt all those pipu sentenced to death
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Tculest: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Do not be deceived, none of this judges are corrupt. its a mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.
. How do u knw they are not currupt. See 2mao leader
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Tculest: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Icecomrade:

All na wash.
This one go start like this.
Mumu people go start to they celebrate, praise Buhari.
E go pause for road like other ones.

. E pain am. Buhari is the best
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Tculest: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
OILSOUP:
[size=18pt]HER ONLY CRIME TO BUHARI IS FINDING FFK NOT GUILTY OF CORRUPTION.

SHE WAS THE JUDGE THAT FOUND FFK NOT GUILTY.

BUHARI WANT TO CONTROL THE JUDGES AND DICTATE THEIR JUDGEMENT FROM ASOROCK.

BUHARI WANT TO RAPE JUSTICE, SO NIGERIA CAN ONLY HAVE KANGAROO JUDGES, LIKE OKON ABANG.
[/size]
. Mumu talk. Agent of curruption
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Yyeske(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Some people don't think with their brains at all, just because she's a Justice means she can't be judged for alleged misconduct? Let her prove her innocence.

Remember that in the statue of the lady of justice, she was blindfolded, meaning justice knows no class and all men are equal before her.

Bunch of haters and illiterates.

Some of you would have been guillotined if this was during the French Revolution as someone said earlier

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by gudluckgreat(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Guy if sense dey your brain...you thief am
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Almand: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

you see the way your brain dey work?
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by itzsniper(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

see self acclaimed leaders of tomorrow, naija youth wich way na
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by prof12(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Do not be deceived, none of this judges are corrupt. its a mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

I supposed you belong to the club of corrupt minds.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by prof12(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Some Nigerians are a disgrace to this country.
Who doesn't know that the judiciary is one of the major problem hampering the development of this nation.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by marv1: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
U are corruption personified supporting looters. Thats why nigeria is not moving forward because people like u and njc did nt want them to be suspended. Where in developed world can that happen even in south africa. It cant happen.
franchizy:

Nonsense
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by martinosi: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

I guess this is just a front to keep up the the image of fighting corruption

But their are some no go area's and charging judges to court is one of them

If they were guilty..the govt should have had a private meeting with them and
get them to step down/do early retirement and not disgrace them..

There are lines you do not cross in public....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / We Will Impeach Saraki – Ahmed Lawan / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.