Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock (23971 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by SkytrendNews: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
The arraignment of Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court and Chief Godwin Obla (SAN), for alleged bribery is currently underway before a Lagos State High Court in Ikeja.

Punch reports that the presiding judge, Justice T. Oshodi, just ordered the defendants into the dock.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is represented by Mr. Rotimi Oyedepo, Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia by Mr. Wale Akoni (SAN), and Obla by Mr. Ifedayo Adedipe (SAN),

Details later.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/28/breaking-judge-docks-justice-ofili-ajumogobia-fraud-charges/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by shevchenko(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Why ?what sort of country is this
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Why is that ani mal on the throne disgracing our judiciary....

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by BiafranBushBoy: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Face of corruption...
Africa is gone...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by fyneguy: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

shevchenko:

Awon ole

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
shevchenko:

You mean the accused should not enter the dock to answer to the charges against her? Even Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu were docked during the senate forgery trial. It is a normal ritual that every accused person must pass through.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by KENNING2010: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
fyneguy:

Awon ole

I agree with you and on this , I stand with the judiciary TOO, GOOD ONE THERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by KENNING2010: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
WHEN LEARNED MEN AND WOMEN BECOMES LOOTERS, THIEVES

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by greatiyk4u(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Finally all animals re becoming equal

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by budusky05(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Very Good Move Am enjoying this country now, some sense is actually coming back to this our lost country.

Good Move.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Ok, at least its happening in Lagos not Abuja grin

Lagos is neutral pitch where away matches are best decided grin

I cant imagine how Saraki and Ekweremadu forgery case would have been, if both are facing trial in Lagos shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by franchizy(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by franchizy(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
seunmsg:

You mean the accused should not enter the dock to answer to the charges against her? Even Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu were docked during the senate forgery trial. It is a normal ritual that every accused person must pass through.

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu are known looters. Justice Rita remains innocent as we all know her ordeals are mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

Let us learn to stand for the truth. The truth shall set her free.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by PaulIdu: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

Point of correction the corrupt Judges disgraced themselves and the Judiciary the day they decided to embrace full time corruption in the dispensation of injustice..If you don't want to enter dock then don't do the crime shikena

44 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Stalwert: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
fyneguy:

Awon ole

Awon ole buruku jatti jatti. ...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Stalwert: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

I stand with corruption you mean

Thunder strike down all corrupt judges

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by StOla: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense

Nigerians, behold your fellow citizen who believes some are sacred and the rest are ordinary peasant citizens.

In the days of the French revolution, such enemy of the concept of the equality of all men, would have been guillotined and his head serve as the first football played by Paris-Saint-Germain.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Flatt headds are the only ones supporting corruption in Nigeria. Most of the corrupt judges are also flatt headds. This is the only country in the world where your defense as a thief is that you aren't the only one
Flatt headds, just be sensible for once na!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Stalwert:

I stand with corruption you mean

Thunder strike down all corrupt judges

Amen my brother and all those supporting and standing with them

14 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2016
divicode:

Amen my brother and all those supporting and standing with them

The God we serve Jah will not let them sleep peacefully till they return our money and the people they killed and the body parts they used to keep us quiet Jesus Jah is Our Lord. This country shall be great agaim next year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by franchizy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
divicode:

Amen my brother and all those supp
orting and standing with them

Do not be deceived, none of this judges are corrupt. its a mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Bolarge(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Do not be deceived, none of this judges are corrupt. its a mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.
That's why they're in court not in jail.
Let them prove their innocence.
Chikena.

36 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense
Is that so?

12 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
shevchenko:

Why what? So is she better than those that have been docked in the past? is she better Saraki who was docked?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

You are disgrace to humanity, You and your likes want good governance but does not want those that ruin the country to be punish... Well you are from the tribe that habour corruption.

Well i think it's hereditary

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense

LOL what are you waiting for? why no go jump inside lagoon in protest of her.

16 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu are known looters. Justice Rita remains innocent as we all know her ordeals are mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

LOL even with all the evidence against her? sorry you can comimit suicide in her protest.

6 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Vatsyayana: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

The accused must be docked just to say whether she guilty or not guilty. You might not see her in the dock again except her lawyer wishes to call her as a witness!
There's no irregularity in this instance!

5 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Icecomrade: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016

All na wash.

This one go start like this.

Mumu people go start to they celebrate, praise Buhari.

E go pause for road like other ones.

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by AlphaCentauri: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy all these eastern judges represented by yoruba lawyers lolzzzzz. yoruba is the savior of east

4 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by ironMind: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is she wear their white cap to enter doc

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OILSOUP: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=18pt]HER ONLY CRIME TO BUHARI IS FINDING FFK NOT GUILTY OF CORRUPTION.

SHE WAS THE JUDGE THAT FOUND FFK NOT GUILTY.

BUHARI WANT TO CONTROL THE JUDGES AND DICTATE THEIR JUDGEMENT FROM ASOROCK.

BUHARI WANT TO RAPE JUSTICE, SO NIGERIA CAN ONLY HAVE KANGAROO JUDGES, LIKE OKON ABANG.
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.