Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? (609 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Just Answer My Question - How Long Does Bleaching Cream Take To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by marvelck: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Does bleaching/toning makes a girl to be beautiful and attractive to guys? Cos its like the more people talk about and against it, more girls are doing it. Even teenage girls. Its as if that's the only way a girl can be beautiful and attractive to boys and men in our society today...
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by herzernIsHere: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by dacovajnr: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2016
It makes them stink like Gutter Water undecided
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by onyedika946(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Lala must hear this.
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Young03(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
My own be say no type of bleaching cream them work for my body

I don try many
I won be like bobrisky
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Young03(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
My own be say no type of bleaching cream them work for my body

I don try many
I won be like bobrisky
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by DanPel(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
U see,there is one tin ladies dnt really knw dat we sum guys appreciate in their skin its just that glowing and sparkling funny enough we can only get that from the darks/chocolates.
As 4me o,in any continent i would go,if am gonna date,i will always date an ebony. Not saying oyinbos abi yelo pepes by nature or bleachin are bad,but my op,EVERY WELL MAINTAINED BLACK IS BEAUTY.
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't even find yellow pawpaw girls attractive. I prefer the brown chocolates

1 Like

Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Remilekun101: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
They have this awful odour
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
All gals wanna be like Nicky
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by kinggogo: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
C eehh r u mamage husband undecided
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sadly it does but there are the implications you have to consider
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
While whites are there tanning dere body to have a perfect skin , crazy cosmetic scientists are creating bleaching creams for fools and useless Africans to use and bleach and have crazy body odours whereas all this creams and pills contains very harsh chemicals they will never indicates in the list of ingredients used to make those creams.
Re: Does Bleaching/toning Makes A Girl To Be Beautiful & Attractive To Guys? by dollyjoy(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Most guys who claims to prefer dark girls online won't look at a dark skinned lady if given the choice to chose between a fair and A dark skinned lady ofline. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Failed To Show Up At Own Wedding Caught With Ex-lover In Hotel Room (pi / The unforgettable day / Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.