Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (68779 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by vikosima(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Back up your choice with a legit reason

A: Cute Guy
B: Funny Guy
C: Rich Guy
D: Romantic Guy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by MasterShifu010(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rich Guy....because in their mind, they will get married and live happily ever after

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rich guy of course
Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin
The power of money!!!

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course
Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin
The power of money!!!
State of you

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by channelads: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Powersurge: 2:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin The power of money!!!

lolzz na poor man dey toast.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by asgard01(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2019
in naija, the one that has money... i reapeat "the one that has enough money

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2019
asgard01:
in naija, the one that has money... i reapeat "the one that has enough money
bro everywhere not only nigeria

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by EXLOVER(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2019
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)

303 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
E. Godly guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by MedicH: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
theButterfly:
E. Godly guy.

Hypocrisy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by habsydiamond(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Money is the root of all evil.... Without money one is incomplete most especially men!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Your name, abi?

MedicH:

Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Kol007(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
u still day ask again...d rich guy of course d cute guy would be her assistant bf.when the rich guy isn't around ..the funny guy would always make her laugh and happy when d rich guy has offended her or made her angry .....and d romantic guy would bleep d hell outta her when d rich guy is under performing....

thank u

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by 9jaBloke: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2019
smiley

I'm not a lady so i don't know.

I know these though:

No matter how funny a joke is, you can't laugh too long on an empty stomach.

There's no Romance without some measure of Finance (even if na Zoo una wan go, you go still pay gate fee)

E get as you go broke reach, you no go even remember say you cute

I'm not saying you should be filthy rich but you have to be financially comfortable or at least have prospect.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by chinwezdasilva: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Davido please play that your song that goes this way "if you no get money hide your face and ur dick"

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by chinchonglee(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2019
I have bin handsome before grin grin grin.. but lemme tell u something being handsome only attracts useless girls(the runz girls/ashawo or street ashawos) to u. They will want u to be with dem all day nd all night, dey will volunteer to provide for all ur needs. I felt useless in dis state so i decided to work nd make money.

Since i made "money", i ve bin attracting working class ladies who re more enlightened more career focused.

So jst make money, small money.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin The power of money!!!

wake up .. stop being delusional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by chubinwa(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Rich shouldn't have been in the picture because a rich guy can posses the 3 other characters

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2019
I want to have all

I want a rich cute guy that is funny and romantic

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Cute guy tongue
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by naijadrivablog: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Money guy
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by navyseal2220: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Rich(provider), protector and fearless man = Ideal man. Ask Nigerian women and African women especially in SA why they prefer Igbo men. Romance
and looks, unbeknownst to men is nothing to women. Once woman knows you can provide, protect and lead her and her children, trust me she will never leave you! Igbo culture and tradition emphasizes these attributes on their men over mundane things.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by todaynewsreview: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm.....

Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us anytime (24 hours service available even on weekends). Call or WhatsApp: 08107873795
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by naijadrivablog: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
Money is the root of all evil... Without money one is incomplete most especially men!!!!!

!!

It is painful that some of you supposed Christians do not know what is written in the Bible.

I like Flavour x Umuobiligbo x phyno's Culture but Umuobiligbo got it wrong as you @habsydiamond, when they said, "money is the ROOT of all evil..."

The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil.

If money is the root of all evil as you say, why does the Bible also say that money is a defence? Wouldn't that be contradictory

Take note! wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by pansophist(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
A cute guy can can rich, romantic and funny at the same time. All in one tongue
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by kulikuli45: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Money
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by yeyeboi(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by ituglobal(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Na you sabi.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Offpoint: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
I hate people asking questions they already know the answers.

With money you can achieve the rest of the list:

With money nobody ugly

The joy in any lady heart when you transfer 1m to their account is what you can achieve at AYLive shows.

I don't need to explain the romantic side, e go alert you receive you go get multiple orgasms and squirts.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.