Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Diamond Bank Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Recruitment (8893 Views)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer / Gtb Or Diamond Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Recruitment by SweetMan1(m): 4:00am On Jan 08, 2007
New!

Employment Policy

Fresh graduate applicants are required to meet the following requirement:

Academic Qualification: A minimum of second class lower degree in any discipline from an approved University.

Graduate applicants are offered employment after they have:

sat for and passed our entry level tests.
been successful at both 1st and 2nd level interviews
Placement: Before employment, intending staff go through our intensive orientation training programme where they undergo instructions in the different aspects of banking in general and the Diamond Culture in particular.

Recruitment: Please fill out our online application form

Qualifications

Academic: B. Sc or B. A degree with a minimum of Second Class honours degree. A degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification could be an advantage (for Internal Control).

Work Experience: Prospective candidates should have obtained 3 - 5 years working experience in Branch Operations, International Operations, Credit, or Marketing

Other skills: Good computer skills, excellent writing and communication skills, good negotiation and interpersonal skills

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by opia(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2007
pls how do we go about it as in the site we will fill the application,thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by tinuade001(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2007
Pls, Can HND holder apply?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by longest(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2007
got to the site map
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by opia(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2007
where is the site map
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by opia(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2007
i'd been to the site map, idnt like see anything like tht, where should i go to after getting to site map
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by ezeking(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2007
THE APPLICATION FORM DOESNT OPEN UPON CLICKING??@#%^*&
WHAT DOES ONE DO ABOUT THAT??
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by alaskaa(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hello i saw your post about the diamond bank recruitment please i would luv to know if the specified years of experience is important thanks,
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by 1forall: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2007
These naija folks want to be fed everything, person put job vacancy info here with straightforward instructions, u begin dey ask am flimsy questions, na im papa get the bank? ahn ahn!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by bukkieosun(f): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2007
thanx 4 d inict
but i av bn there but cld not see any application form to fill
can you help me out
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by belgium: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
hi guys ps this is january abeg lets keep each other posted on latest jobs
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by lonchi: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2007
abeg apply
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by djeje: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
i have been to that site. when u get there, wait for it to load cos it takes several minutes then click on career,then look to your rite, scroll down and click apply online, it opens a new web page entirely. anyway, the site is rubbish cos i have been trying to fill mine for 2 days now.
all d best
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Bussybee: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2007
Omo,i don dey try no bi small but i no fit fill d form online undecided wetin dey sele
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Tonyblu(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2007
Guys,

Try this link:

https://websecure.diamondbank.com/diamondcareer/default.aspx

I used it to apply for my pple.

Cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by fredie(f): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
kia! i have trie and tried nothing happened. whats gonig on?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Tonyblu(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
@Fredie

The link is a Secured Website, hence the https: that appears there.

https://websecure.diamondbank.com/diamondcareer/default.aspx

U have to make sure the cybercafe you're using can allow u to access Secure Websites; ask the person who works there, or ask for the administrator.

U also have to Accept the Secured Site Certificates that will pop up; if the popping-up of the certificate has been blocked, it might not allow u view the Https site, hence u can't view the DiamondBnak site.

U can show this message to the person running d cybercafe.

Cheers.

Tonyblu.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by YCL: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
it's so hard opening the diamond bank web site,i've been at it all day.any suggestions any1?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by paze(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2007
look i don't know what they (Diamondbank) are up to the form does not come up!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Tonyblu(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2007
I guess d bank used a Secured Online form design that most cybercafes around cannot access due the complicated security certificates that needs to be verified by the Diamond Bank server b4 allowing you connect to it.

I wish they'll use an easier to access link.

Cheers.

Tony.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by y2kmayor: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2007
Compliment of the season guys. U c, Naija don kpai finish dats why job de dabaru people like us. But 4 now, if there is any other current job opportunity, plz keep intouch with guys around so dat people can apply. U c dis bank stuff kind of a tin, is somehow difficult but sha, it will work 4 some people, dats 2 show dat d rate of unemployment is reducing.

So, keep in touch guys
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by okebulus(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2007
abeg when the diamond bank recruitment de end? one love!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2007
hey guys, the diamondbank recruitment thingy ends on the 23rd of January (next week Tuesday), so hurry! About applying I tried for a whole week, day and night, before I finally got 2 finishing up this morning. The security certificates suck! 4 starters, try www.diamondbank.com/index.pl

clicking on the application form should give you the former link the Tony guy talked about. Cheers and all the best. Hope we all get invited for the tests, Some other threads read that they've started sending out invites in batches, so guys, hit the gmat. Check for related posts, you should get some info on what the tests are like, in case you get called. have a resounding weekend. Thank God Its Friday!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by esujohn: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2008
what is the format of diamond test, i have a test with them next week

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / How To Avoid Wardrobe Malfunctions During Online Interviews / Why Does It Take Some Companies So Long To Pay Their Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.