Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. (8262 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

Christians are so sharp and intelligent when it comes to criticizing the beliefs of orders , but when it comes to their own beliefs , their brains instantly become dull

Why seek you audience you cannot survive its response?

Our brains are open to all manner of criticism and indeed has been for thousands of years and still remained strong and growing. What we are absolutely without a shadow of a doubt good at is defending our faith of which the likes of you know nothing about.

"we study to show ourselves approved, a workman who needed not to be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of Truth"

Now this edge we have is what always makes us Pummel and Tsunami all opposition gracefully. You could learn a thing or two from us by simple observation.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
dalaman:

When have you ever provided ANY proof for any of your faith based assertions?

His proof is FAITH and this FAITH produces the desired results which are then tangible. He who lacks this FAITH cannot cross into or understand the workings of God
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why seek you audience you cannot survive its response?

Our brains are open to all manner of criticism and indeed has been for thousands of years and still remained strong and growing. What we are absolutely without a shadow of a doubt good at is defending our faith of which the likes of you know nothing about.

"we study to show ourselves approved, a workman who needed not to be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of Truth"

Now this edge we have is what always makes you Pummel and Tsunami all opposition gracefully. You could learn a thing or two from us by simple observation.

with all ur study u still believe a snake talked , a donkey talked , a carpenter was born of a virgin , the stars are tiny objects.

........sigh.....
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Sagacity07: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

with all ur study u still believe a snake talked , a donkey talked , a carpenter was born of a virgin , the stars are tiny objects.

........sigh.....

Hello bro, I can't help but smile.... I really admire atheists that try to be rational so from here on I would try to be rational with you and please try to be the same with me....would you have imagined that man would be capable of flight if u were born a fisherman 7000 years ago? I think our ability to realise that we are both (Christians and atheists) limited by knowledge would help us in forging ahead to obtaining true enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

........sigh.....

oh yes I do and even more as well because my study showed me that there is a God who cannot be stifled by the folly of mans wisdom. A God who can do anything he pleases yet chose to deal justly. A God who could smite you down for mocking him yet chose to be merciful because He knows your end from your beginning and that you Uruhara would believe and accept him as your Lord in the next 2yrs.

Note this day down. You heard it from me first.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

I can't disprove it , u are right , all atheists are drunkards , murderers , scammers ,drug traffickers and rapists.
ease your veins bro.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Sagacity07: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please atheists, pragmatics, realists in the house that have questions....willing to exchange knowledge with a knowledgeable believer and have a clearer perpective on christianity, I am at ur service....ALL THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME... Thanks.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
adoyi8:

why are you so eager to place a label on him. Ur gragra makes u think that you know what group of irreligious a person belong to more than the person himself. but so long a person knows that saying 'fvck God' will not send him to hell it's fine with us. labeling him under deism, agnotism or atheism is not important.
can't still fathom out the DING-DUMB point in the above hardmirrored comment.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by dalaman: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

His proof is FAITH and this FAITH produces the desired results which are then tangible. He who lacks this FAITH cannot cross into or understand the workings of God

Faith does not work because anything can be asserted and accepted based on faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

Christians are so sharp and intelligent when it comes to criticizing the beliefs of orders , but when it comes to their own beliefs , their brains instantly become dull
but atheists can romance and masturbate over people's unbelief in atheism.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by adoyi8: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

can't still fathom out the DING-DUMB point in the above hardmirrored comment.
I have observed that your tactics are to insult and call names. The only reason I want hell to exist is to see you there for the hypocrite that you are but unfortunately your god and your hell doesn't exist.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
*sigh*
Another tug of war. we all have to be shrewd and reasonable on issues as this. Tantrums and taunts will only lead to a goofy discussion. Christians, what happened to being Christlike? Atheists, what happened to being rational? Basking in insults and disingenuousness is a sign of ego....

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

........sigh.....

and the group of people with the highest IQ(my ass) believe something came from nothing.

Any Hollywood movie showing this kind of scene would look boring as hell.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
dalaman:

[b]Faith does not work [/b]because anything can be asserted and accepted based on faith.

When you assume that Godly Faith translates to all kinds of Faith is what would make you arrive at the kind of ignorant comment you just made.

Faith is not a figment of imagination....its deeper and higher than that and can only be harnessed by those who genuinely have it and not some impostor.

You do not need faith to put on your shoes or brush your teeth but when it is needed you will simply know. Life is so simplistic but when you remove God and all He represents all you have is mans attempt to explain and replicate and play God but all that achieves is a bunch of confused complexities such as the way you are reasoning right now.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

oh yes I do and even more as well because my study showed me that there is a God who cannot be stifled by the folly of mans wisdom. A God who can do anything he pleases yet chose to deal justly. A God who could smite you down for mocking him yet chose to be merciful because He knows your end from your beginning and that you Uruhara would believe and accept him as your Lord in the next 2yrs.

i swear down I am noting this day down. and my name is urahara not uruhara grin
naijadeyhia:

i swear down I am noting this day down. and my name is urahara not uruhara
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

i swear down I am noting this day down. and my name is urahara not uruhara grin

i swear down I am noting this day down. and my name is urahara not uruhara

Noted.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sagacity07:

Hello bro, I can't help but smile.... I really admire atheists that try to be rational so from here on I would try to be rational with you and please try to be the same with me....would you have imagined that man would be capable of flight if u were born a fisherman 7000 years ago? I think our ability to realise that we are both (Christians and atheists) limited by knowledge would help us in forging ahead to obtaining true enlightenment.

no I wouldn't have imagined .
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
adoyi8:

I have observed that your tactics are to insult and call names. The only reason I want hell to exist is to see you there for the hypocrite that you are but unfortunately your god and your hell doesn't exist.
ease it bro.

get your veins relaxed
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

another lie!

atheism = rational thinking.

keep the lies burning.
actually it is
Rational thinking tells you
Humans can't fly
And the earth is a sphere so it is impossible for all eyes to see Jesus as once
Snakes can't talk
The Burj khalifa is higher than the tower of Babel
Birds aren't bats
Jesus is not Caucasian like he is portrayed in the media and every goddamn mainstream picture of him
I could go on dude smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

NO REASON!!!

it doesn't make sense to have mercy on a coincidental being.

doing good in atheism doesn't make sense. but selfishness rocks in atheism. it rocks!

imagine, when you have some sexual urge, seeing that you have only one life to live, you go on to RAPE.

when in recession, you remember that man is just a coincidental being that will still decay and it ends up there, he goes on to steal and kill to get himself out of recession.

And when he kills, he doesn't have any remorse, just the way hardmirror hardmirrored 1.6million folks with no remorse. why? because man is a product of coincidence.

NO SENSE OF LIFE!!!

So, when people say atheism is a product of NO SENSE and NOTHINGNESS, they are really making a million points
haba bro...
Abandoned monickers nko?
Deactivated accounts?
Those offline within that period?
Shoo

christians have no reason to be Good.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by adoyi8: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

ease it bro.

get your veins relaxed

Lol My veins are relaxed. I am not the one waiting for 2000 years for a dead Jew.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
actually it is
Humans can't fly
Snakes can't talk
Birds aren't bats
Jesus is not Caucasian like he is portrayed in the media and every goddamn mainstream picture of him
another dumb one. the problem is that, there are some comments that doesn't even deserve quoting.

sing that "Something comes from Nothing" anthem for me.

rational thinking my foot.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by dalaman: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

When you assume that Godly Faith translates to all kinds of Faith is what would make you arrive at the kind of ignorant comment you just made.

Faith is not a figment of imagination....its deeper and higher than that and can only be harnessed by those who genuinely have it and not some impostor.

You do not need faith to put on your shoes or brush your teeth but when it is needed you will simply know. Life is so simplistic but when you remove God and all He represents all you have is mans attempt to explain and replicate and play God but all that achieves is a bunch of confused complexities such as the way you are reasoning right now.

Man is the one that must explain everything to himself and others around him. Even the religious faiths are man mad ideas. Men created all the Gods and religions that is why there are many different Gods and religions. Even within a particular religious faith it is men that still have to write down the religious text, explain them and do everything on behalf of whatever God concept they invented .

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:
very correct!
Montella is now claiming that he is not an atheist nor is he agnostic.
so much confusion, I just taya.
lol..produce where i ever told you that am an atheist or remain silent..
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

And his ignoramus of a side kick is back again.
Ebuka is batman and promise10 is robin.
Superman and jimmy Olsen
Aki and pawpaw

Do you even know how many countries have a high atheist population, there crime rates are infinitely low compared to the religious countries.

Park this your truck of ignorance one side abeg
no mind am
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

another dumb one. the problem is that, there are some comments that doesn't even deserve quoting.

sing that "Something comes from Nothing" anthem for me.

rational thinking my foot.
*groan*
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

faith can be applied to anything..
Even brahma needs faith to understand his workings
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:
haba bro... Abandoned monickers nko? Deactivated accounts? Those offline within that period? Shoo
christians have no reason to be Good.
senseless.
please make some sense.
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by MrMontella(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

vision 2018 grin grin
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
*groan*
like HcPaul "kudos to sanity!!!"
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrMontella:
vision 2018 grin grin
you better go and ask ureheme
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
author=jonbellion post=51461701]actually it is
Humans can't fly

And you call this rational and critical thinking? What you have is simply a mental limitation.

So you think the shape of the earth would affect the revelation of one as God? If radio waves cannot be affected by the shape of the earth and you can be anywhere and receive the same information at the same time then you assume God would be limited?

Snakes can't talk

Again mental limitation

Were you there when the Tower of Babel was built?

Birds aren't bats

Who said they were?

You do remember the Ten commandments declared that we are not to have any image of God made. If man chose to make him caucasian does that mean he is?

Can God even have any complexion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.