Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp (31905 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by DanPel(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
politicians... goin 2d barrack dey dress lyk soja,goin 2d NYSC camp dey dress in Khaki,going 2c the emir dey dress lyk sultan.
But going to IDP camp,why can't dey dress lyk the almanjeries NOBI MI TALK AM O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by excess4luv: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ikpeazu tried by showing up, Kashim Shettima never showed up despite during my days at Keffi camp, Aregbesola never did during my POP.

Congratulations to all corps members sworn in today

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Tamakay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
I love it but would've loved it more if the crested vest was more visible
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by kettle84(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
zinachidi:
see en belle, all of abia money na there en dey.
Haba mana, the guy just became governor recently. The person with all Abia money in his stomach is T.A orji.

Ikpeazu is just a naturally fat man like Ambode.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by IKEOHA2019: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
chimere66:
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu was pictured dressed in NYSC outfit while inspecting guard of honor by the NYSC at the orientation camp in Bende LGA of Abia State today, 28th November 2016.

One word for him.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/gov-ikpeazu-rocks-nysc-outfit-while.html

#Made in Aba NYSC kits promoted by the Chief Marketer himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Opakan2: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
see typical igbo man.. fat, shapeless potbellied mofo
no wonder igbo chicks run after fresh yoruba guys with their sweet yellow puzzies
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by passyhansome(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
sylviaeo:
Op please. point of correction. there is a difference between rock n expanded. d man expanded d uniform

You no well

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Opharhe: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
ufuosman:
Make brain
Ufuoma you're my namesake... If i'm correct.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
undecided
Is he a soldier to be inspecting guard of honour?
Naija politicians and mumu eye service
don't just say What you don't know civilians inspect guards too

#IrrelevantComment
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by kenex4ever(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Majesticniyi:
At least, he made out time to go there himself. All through camp, I kept wondering if we are really the future of Nigeria since everyone that was billed to come sent the *PA to the Secretary of the PA* of their office to represent them. Even ordinary Osun Prison Controller didn't come.
dsame with my time
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Majesticniyi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
kenex4ever:
dsame with my time

And when election time is around, they would have time go to even the smallest village to campaign. Nigeria ehn.....
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by kenex4ever(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Majesticniyi:

And when election time is around, they would have time go to even the smallest village to campaign. Nigeria ehn.....
yea, datz what is important to them
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Majesticniyi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
undecided

Isn't he the chief security officer of his state? E be like say U never serve undecided
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by brexit: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
ayusco85:
Correct governor. I served in Abia state during TA Orji. He kept us in d sun for three hours and he ended up sending his perm secretary. Useless governor I tells ya.

Nice one ikpeazu
Are you sent to mock my in-laws,he is owing them salaries for months including his church members,now that xmas is coming he wont decorate the towns with xmas trees but will later do salah with the north.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by citizenjuwon(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by osusuallstars: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bad belly people. He is only showing made in Aba NYSC outfit

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by DaniDani(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
I thouqht Court sacked this useless man already...

YOU ARE THE USELESS ONE HERE! slowpoke! CONTINUE WAITING FOR COURT TO SACK HIM TILL 2023, IDIOT! MANY GOVERNORS FAILED TO APPEAR IN PERSON TO PERFORM THE SWEARING IN CEREMONY, THEY RATHER SENT A DELEGATE BECAUSE OF THEIR EGO, BUT IPKEAZU, HUMBLED HIMSELF TO MEET THE CORPERS INSTEAD OF YOU NITWITS TO APPRECIATE HIS HUMILITY, YOU ARE HERE SHOWING YOUR PALPABLE HATRED, WORTHLESS GENERATION!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by XaintJoel20: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
undecided
Your ignorance sticks to high heavens... No insult Bruh...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by KingsleyJohn: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria is really a funny country... Our laws are just for fancy. According to NYSC act, it is a crime for any person who is not a serving corps member to wear any of the NYSC outfit.. Attorney General over to you
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Priceless200(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mcowubaba:
na this Guard of Honour Corpers dey suffer pass for Matching and training..
Anyway, na who send them
I swear... I hear am for Mangu camp. I slim by force. Kai. Colour party, I respect
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by nicosky04: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dis is impersonation.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by megaweight(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Are u working abia state civil service or u one those hear say? He owing just 2months compare to others
wite111:
Eye service.Have u paid civil servants?Nonsense!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by ayusco85(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
brexit:
Are you sent to mock my in-laws,he is owing them salaries for months including his church members,now that xmas is coming he wont decorate the towns with xmas trees but will later do salah with the north.

So Northerners are not human beings?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Ephyartz: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
I really don't understand why guys are praising the governor. Of what benefit will his visitation bring to the corp members na? The state is not paying any allowance na. I'm serving in Abia state presently and the D.G, Kazaure came during our time he gave us a cow for our carnival, bt d cow no get any effect on us because even if he didn't show, the camp will still provide the cow for the carnival. Its not like we got two cows, just one small cow. His coming only made us stay for a longer period in the sun.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by benzems(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
He is a passer-by
let dance for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dids1L67ts
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by oluxy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
See tommy like epop
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Grandslam7(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abia the only state in Nigeria with highest no of clueless leaders, ikpeazu has no vision he is just there to serve his master senator TA orji the past looting governor of Abia. NO SINGLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE STATE WHAT A S!HAME.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Weedcrusher: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Your ignorance sticks to high heavens...
No insult Bruh...

I guess stating the obvious is Ignorance. You know what? I won't insult you, I will just pray that you get international exposure
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by Ibrahim9090: 3:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Wow!!! The largest Nigeria graduate community is finally launched.

Corpers Connect

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techsolutions.ismummy.corpersconnect

http://www.corpersconnect.com.ng

Corpers Connect is a platform to connect and unite prospective corp members, serving corp members and ex-corp members in a smart mobile community.
Features:
Instant Chat (Online Text/Multimedia),
Job opportunities update,
Create groups and event,
Find and Connect with other Corp Member
and Stay connected with Nysc news....

...for enquiry, install the app and search for
Dev. Ismummy
Halal
JBoss

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techsolutions.ismummy.corpersconnect

http://www.corpersconnect.com.ng

#CorpersConnect #nysc #corpsmember #nysc2016
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by XaintJoel20: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I guess stating the obvious is Ignorance. You know what? I won't insult you, I will just pray that you get international exposure
Bros I didn't insult you. Come to think of it, who told you I don't have 'international exposure?
Good Morning...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp by ufuosman(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Opharhe:
Ufuoma you're my namesake... If i'm correct.

correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos / Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.