Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (17447 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon, hahahahahahahahaha.
Oh really? Is that the next thing? Hahahahahahahahaha.
I can't fit laff. I checked ur post to confirm but I still noticed that you brought in christianity first to score petty points. It has gotten to name calling, which marks the end of logic. But are u sure u can go on this lane with me? Should we do it without an umpire? Let's agree that mods wouldn't be involved. Shall we?

NB: do know why, so that we can actually slug it out to our satisfaction.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Catastrophe1: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Are u a Nigerian?
No.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Catastrophe1:
No.

Okay
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Did they just block the road? Do u know who the COAS is? I don't think they even know who was passing cos in the video, one of them was even making reference to the Commandant of NDA, thinking he was the most senior military officer in Nigeria. Hahahahha.

COAS is your God almighty who should be worshipped
Go on say it...
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:
Whytelyon, hahahahahahahahaha.
Oh really? Is that the next thing? Hahahahahahahahaha.
I can't fit laff. I checked ur post to confirm but I still noticed that you brought in christianity first to score petty points. It has gotten to name calling, which marks the end of logic. But are u sure u can go on this lane with me? Should we do it without an umpire? Let's agree that mods wouldn't be involved. Shall we?

NB: do know why, so that we can actually slug it out to our satisfaction.

You can insult me,but insulting my religion, if I get you I will flog the evil spirit away from you. You'd explain to me why you'd bring this rubbish into it.

Now your imams would tell you to blatantly lambast a religion you don't even know about? What kind of weed you smoking?

Quran is 75 % copy paste of the bible, the other things your Mohammed and his cohorts decided to twist,look at how you talk, do you even talk reasonably?

I said you let the Shia muslims practise what they want, next you insult christians, what's that na? If your imams don't know what to advise you,let them explain peace and amend ways with the Shia muslims, you do know you cannot insult me,i will insult you,and you'd leave Islam as a whole, I've done it with my other moniker,and I'm suffering a 7 month ban if you don't know,dont play with me.

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

You can insult me,but insulting my religion, if I get you I will flog the evil spirit away from you. You'd explain to me why you'd bring this rubbish into it.

Now your imams would tell you to blatantly lambast a religion you don't even know about? What kind of weed you smoking?

Quran is 75 % copy paste of the bible, the other things your Mohammed and his cohorts decided to twist,look at how you talk, do you even talk reasonably?

I said you let the Shia muslims practise what they want, next you insult christians, what's that na? If your imams don't know what to advise you,let them explain peace and amend ways with the Shia muslims, you do know you cannot insult me,i will insult you,and you'd leave Islam as a whole, I've done it with my other moniker,and I'm suffering a 7 month ban if you don't know,dont play with me.

For now, let's leave the issue of insult first and let's go to actual biz. I heard u issuing some empty threats about meeting someone in real life and I have quoted u to that effect. I put it to u that u are just an empty barrel otherwise, prove me wrong.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

For now, let's leave the issue of insult first and let's go to actual biz. I heard u issuing some empty threats about meeting someone in real life and I have quoted u to that effect. I put it to u that u are just an empty barrel otherwise, prove me wrong.

grin this guy tempts me. Just day sha. I'd be watching you from now on.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by bikefab(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
This fool just gave us a reason why this government has chosen to murder the shiites unreasonably. Shame!
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

This is why I say u are just an empty barrel making a very loud noise. So, despite all these threats, u can't even make arrangement for our meeting at least just to know ourselves? Hmmm.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by ellechrystal(f): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ellechrystal.. You never reply me. Why na? sad

Shey na because I no dey quote you with my first moniker (a moniker you're following and is also following you)? Abi na because you too fine? cheesy
Lol. This funny dude. Abeg no make me laugh o
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Babzilla:

COAS is your God almighty who should be worshipped
Go on say it...

And where did the God Almighty says that constituted authority should be disobeyed? The most important question is that; when did blocking of federal roads become part of worship let alone freedom to do so?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by fortunechy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
USELESS PPLE EVERYWIA
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Oh, u have lost ur voice? Mtchewww.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:
I ve said it here many times before ,,,,,,,,Buhari is not my president.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

And where did the God Almighty says that constituted authority should be disobeyed? The most important question is that; when did blocking of federal roads become part of worship let alone freedom to do so?

So the punishment for blocking roads according to your God is death.... What of the other muslims who block roads on friday
and the churches that block roads on Sunday what have U to say to thay?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Oh, u have lost ur voice? Mtchewww.

I'm in a very good mood. Maybe try when am in a bad one,we'd see by then.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Are u a Nigerian? grin grin grin grin grin

You mean zoogarian? not by choice.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Who knows you?
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You do
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by SillyMods: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:

You do
Since yesterday! Haba! You dey manage data? cheesy
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Elbowroom: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nukualofa:
Did that midget recognise Gej as his President undecided

Ewu anofia
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Elbowroom: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:
I ve said it here many times before ,,,,,,,,Buhari is not my president.

Yeah we know
But your albino nnamdi kanu iPod biafraid president is inside kuje prison...
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

I'm in a very good mood. Maybe try when am in a bad one,we'd see by then.

Good mood and still issuing threats. Story!!!

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:

You mean zoogarian? not by choice.

Zoogaria or Nigeria, he does to u what a president has the power to do to citizens of a country and that is certainly not a choice for haters.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Babzilla:

So the punishment for blocking roads according to your God is death.... What of the other muslims who block roads on friday
and the churches that block roads on Sunday what have U to say to thay?

Yes, the blocking of roads in such blatant disobedience to authority is an invitation for the law enforcement agencies and even if it results to death, it is in order. That will serve as deterrent to potential law breakers.
The blocking of roads by Muslims/Christians on Fridays/Sundays have never disallowed a whole COAS any access. At least, they have been doing their annual processions without any hindrance from either the Sunni salafist or christians.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Zoogaria or Nigeria, he does to u what a president has the power to do to citizens of a country and that is certainly not a choice for haters.

Forcefull do no love lost
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Elbowroom:

Yeah we know
But your albino nnamdi kanu iPod biafraid president is inside kuje prison...

For wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:

Forcefull do no love lost

Forcefully or willingly, he is ur DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Since yesterday! Haba! You dey manage data? cheesy

You been waiting? lol
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Forcefully or willingly, he is ur DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT.

Zoo president
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:

Zoo president

And u are in the zoo grin grin grin
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by limeta(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

And u are in the zoo grin grin grin

A zoo is a zoo
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:

A zoo is a zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Reject Bills To Stop Children Of Public Officers From Schooling Abroad / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.