Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (17439 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by sheguy(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Same with me, hw do u expect me to recognise a terrorist as my president? No offense

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Generalyemi(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
no body does
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by sakalisis(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by onward4life(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2016
#Am free to say

#PoliticsNotMyHope
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
El-rufai is absolutely spot-on, however, Life is sacrosanct. But If you haven't lived in Kaduna, you should keep quiet, better still, keep your fingers numbed.

*heavenly truth*
I live in kaduna
Am a christian
And I say they don't pose security threats, I have a friend who is one of them whose sister was shot dead,this girl saved my sister during the last post election crises in Zaria!
Stop supporting stupidity cos one day they will come for us too!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2016
#BuhariNotMyPresident
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2016
I smell inferiority complex. OK, someone fails to see you as governor, are you governor or not?
Go about doing your job and let your achievements speak for you.
No genuine reason for killing unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by SillyMods: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:
I ve said it here many times before ,,,,,,,,Buhari is not my president.
Who knows you?
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by ellechrystal(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Nukualofa:
Did that midget recognise Gej as his President undecided
It's called Nemesis

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by drnoel: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Nukualofa:

Karma is a biatch. See this short man screaming wolf when he never gave GEJ rest on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by abumeinben(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2016
The gods that will strike this hell bound rufai call El-rufai are charging up energy supply from God.

This same El-rufai that accused Jonathan of killing the Shiites has suddenly become thier slayer.

I just taya

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2016
rayblast:
El-Rufai u don't have to worry about them. D last time i checked Shiites are from Iran

So because they from Iran they should be treated like dogs, outcasts, idiots and whatever abi?

How did you pass Jamb? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by recievesense: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
otukpo:
The title of this thread should be looked into.
Abi
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by timeminister: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2016
MarshRiley:

I live in kaduna
Am a christian
And I say they don't pose security threats, I have a friend who is one of them whose sister was shot dead,this girl saved my sister during the last post election crises in Zaria!
Stop supporting stupidity cos one day they will come for us too!!!
Zaria residents had been living under the siege of the Shiites. Moreover, had confrontations during Abacha, Gej & Pmb Administration respectively.. don't you think there's something obvious you don't know?

*heavenly truth*
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2016
truthonmission:
it is amazing that many pple don't understand the deceptive tendency of the hausa\fulanis. same way d decieve d yorubas. all d while they knew that d want to destroy d shiit yet he went and seek for their vote.

Exactly! And in the end they'd fight the ibos that they team up with the Hausa / Fulani. The day Yorubas understand that they are just footstool to these clan, then they'd play real politics. They just fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by thaoriginator: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Shites are not even Islamic.. They don't also recognize our Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW)

Bunch of lost souls!
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Charly68:
Then banish them to their own kingdom

Buhari should keep listening to Saudi Arabia and USA. Saudi would say, punish the Shitte, Obama will then come for oil, the mumu just day there day monkey around. Tinubu should really be ashamed of himself to see the folly of a mischief he put as president. I laugh in Russian. grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by SycophanticGoat: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2016
ellechrystal:

It's called Nemesis

Ellechrystal.. You never reply me. Why na? sad

Shey na because I no dey quote you with my first moniker (a moniker you're following and is also following you)? Abi na because you too fine? cheesy
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by SycophanticGoat: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:
Shites are not even Islamic.. They don't also recognize our Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW)

Bunch of lost souls!

Is that why your jhadist armies should exterminate them?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by MrRomantic(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2016
TheFreeOne:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-president-governor-el-rufai/

I read comments made against the military. The Kaduna State Government and the Federal Government on the actions against these Nigerians. While I do not support killing of peaceful protesters, I want us to be objective in our discussions regarding the activities of these people - they started against the government and their rallies were not peaceful protests.
Everything in nature has order to it, when a group of people deviate from the order being respected by over 150 million people and cause untold hardships on the greater populace, disregarded constituted authorities not only by disobeying the laws but also by setting up their counter laws and tried to enforce their own laws by fighting the enforcers of the law of the land - and we think that an action to stop these people is wrong?
Remember the principal goal of the Nigerian Military is to maintain the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the nation, that's what the Shiite are violating, and that's what the Army is enforcing.
I support action against anyone who will not submit themselves to the authority of Nigeria or legitimately and peacefully seek to differ (if they have reasons) to rather than constitute self as a rebel.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
Zaria residents had been living under the siege of the Shiites. Moreover, had confrontations during Abacha, Gej & Pmb Administration respectively.. don't you think there's something obvious you don't know?

*heavenly truth*
Zaria residents?
You stay in zaria?
Which side in zaria?
Cos I lived and school in zaria
The only problem I have them is the blocking of road during their processions,nothing else and pls stop writing *heavenly truth* like. Your life depends on it
Busy talking about something u knw nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
rayblast:
Pls go and watch d full video on YouTube before condemning their actions. They were even asked to surrender after all they did. The military men were begging at first for over 15mins .Haba!!!!! Army General fa

then Army general bulldozed his way past them
What happened afterwards where women and children were killed? Did the general come to pass again?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2016
MarshRiley:

Zaria residents?
You stay in zaria?
Which side in zaria?
The only problem I have them is the blocking of road during their processions,nothing else and pls stop writing *heavenly truth* like. Your life depends on it
Well said
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:

Bunch of lost souls!

Just as we christians don't recognise him as well. His wickedness is what your Sunni brothers in Syria and Iraq are venting on the citizens in the name of religion.

In terror groups, shitte have Hezbollah, Sunni have boko haram, ISIS / ISIL, the one in Indonesia and the rest. So who's peaceful.

To me the Shitte and the Kwhariji are better than you Sunni muslims who believe in struggle for everything. Oh, you call us lost souls too and insult the Christian Jesus, so it's not new if you insult me now. Mxm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:

Bunch of lost souls!
The christians too dont recognize your prophet so maybe they should ve killed next
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Wesely01(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2016
TheFreeOne:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-president-governor-el-rufai/

This present set of leaders in Nigeria are very wicked!!! You went to them begged for their support and they gave it you. It's going be real hard for us to get of this SHIT!!!
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by timeminister: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
MarshRiley:

Zaria residents?
You stay in zaria?
Which side in zaria?
*heavenly truth* should be the least of your worries, pls..
Why is the movement having running confrontations with successive governments??--- this should be your worry

* heavenly truth*
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kassy777: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Nukualofa:
Hep me ask that small size thing. So he dey pain when person nor recognise you abi, you HellRufai?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
limeta:
I ve said it here many times before ,,,,,,,,Buhari is not my president.

Are u a Nigerian? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by thaoriginator: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Babzilla:

The christians too dont recognize your prophet so maybe they should ve killed next
Wet in dis one dey talk? People that are carrying arms against a whole military entourage and you trying to support them huh?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kassy777: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Nukualofa:
El rufai is a disgrace to almajiri with little sense undecided When Trump won a lot of Americans took the street in protest carrying placards that says Not My President

Pray tell, did the US police gun them down or disperse the protest? NO

Elrufai the midget just note today that Buhari is NOT MY PRESIDENT
Before nko? Afterall, he the king of the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss / Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village / Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.