Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" (33349 Views)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by sammyj: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
I see another Fayose the Fat mouth in making in the SS!!! angry
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by SirdeKay: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gov Wike should better watch his back. Just behind him are policemen whose boss he's accusing. A stray bullet from an unknown policeman will silence him forever.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Catastrophe1: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
This time its fire for fire. I trust umuchineke of Rivers state, it aint Ondo nor Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by muykem: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Our governor has gone mad again.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Bgorgeous: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, l like this man just because he cannot pocket this CP all these are coming out. Please remember Mbu. Karma loading
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by everozone: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
We know that APC rigged Edo and Ondo States elections in collaboration with INEC and Police.We know that INEC has compromised,we know that INEC has been boxed in the corner by APC.Wike bring it on,we can't wait to see the audio-visual.Expose 'em all.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by NaLaugh: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
A video of Nigerians rigging elections would shake the world? cheesy

That's like saying "my video of the sun rising will shake the world."

What would really shake the world is a Nigerian election completely free from manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by SBG04: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
That video doesn't exist! He's just trying to create drama like his brothers Fayose and Mimiko love doing. We all remember the stunt Fayose pulled before the general elections last year where he rented a room at Transcorp Hilton Abuja to prove that buhari wasn't in London.
The thug of a governor should also show the video of him preventing Federal agents from arresting a corrupt judge and moving their stash to another location.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
isnt diz the prayers of everyone alive to shock the world?but how they perceive or receive your shock is another story..NEXT NEWS PLEASE..you all claim to have something and you still loose at the end of the day...that is why wise people who stay relevant are the ones who knows what to throw on and knows what to keep.
dumebiifeanyi:
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the state government will in the coming weeks release the audio -visual footages of the Rivers State Police Commissioner plotting with politicians on the methods to be adopted for the planned rigging of the December 10 rerun elections .

Flagging off the rehabilitation of the General Hospital, Abonnema in Akuku-Toru Local Government Area on Monday , Governor Wike noted that the audio-visual footages will be made public through different media platforms to expose the extreme rigging desires of the Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC) with the backing of the police and other security agencies .

He noted that the 600 policemen working with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS ) in the state , the police commissioner has already distributed them to prominent APC leaders on a local government basis for the indiscriminate arrests of PDP supporters few days to the election .

The governor added that the 600 SARS personnel distributed would also be used to unleash unprecedented violence on the people on election day , so that APC leaders would have time to substitute results sheets handed over to them by the INEC leadership.

He said: "We are now in possession of the DVD of how the Police Commissioner and some politicians were planning on how to rig the forthcoming Legislative re-run elections in Rivers State . At the appropriate time , we shall release the materials for Nigerians to understand the depth of the Electoral fraud being perpetrated by INEC and Police.

"For the security of this all important audio-visual material , we have mass produced them and kept them at different locations . Nigerians are entitled to know the truth about the unfortunate rigging machine."

The governor explained : "Now that we have caught them on tape, this will shake the world. Rivers State is not like other states where you can plot and execute easy rigging plans.

"We are ahead of them by 50 steps. If they take one step, we take 50. On behalf of our people , we shall continue to monitor these persons who are trying to steal the mandate of our people ".

Also on Monday , while flagging off the rehabilitation of General Hospital , Buguma , Governor Wike urged the people of Asari-Toru and Akuku-Toru Local Government Areas to continue to support PDP and vote all PDP candidates during the rerun elections .

He said PDP has performed in sectors neglected by the immediate past APC administration in the State. He said that the era of empty promises are gone, pointing out that the people will always stand with the PDP for its performance .

The programme was attended by members of the National and State Assembly , prominent politicians , traditional rulers , clerics, youth and women groups.

http://politicsngr.com/will-release-video-rivers-police-commissioner-planning-rig-elections-wike/
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by fof1: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
When I look at Nigeria governors, senators, reps, president etc. I realize the reason why the country is so backward.
How does this thing became a governor?

NO WONDER U ARE ALWAYS CRUUSHING WEED. HOW WILL UR HEAD BE CORRECT TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LETTERS OR MESSAGE OF THIS NATURE

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ddippset(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
emmalexabl:

Off course., nobody takes a mad man serious let alone an AFONJA....

Rivers state is PDP and PDP is Rivers state..
We repeat that anyone coming to the state to rig this election as they did in ondo should first write his/her wil
your mates are out there in the creeks and streets with ak 47's implementing wikes rig and die policy you are on nairaland implementing it with 10mb.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by everozone: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
muykem:
Our governor has gone mad again.
I sense u are in panic mode because the rigging formula of ur rejected APC will soon be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Grundig: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
So wike, in his wisdom thought the right place to make this revelation is way the rehabilitation of a hospital/.

Oh Lord, have mercy on us .
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Blessedward: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
Who still takes this fool serious.. patience olojukokoro jonathan's lap dog

you better return the #2m you wasted in Ondo else you'll see fire
#2B pls
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by sekundosekundo: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Justiceleague Kedu Ebe I'no otegokwa o
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by kolaaderin: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
When that of fayose , omisore, obanikoro and a general in the army was released, Ekiti don't even shake not to talk of Nigeria.

This one na number one mumu, empty shakara takes u no where, no be Nigeria we day.

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
All these Zombies talking trash, be patient till the video is released... No wonder APC mysteriously won Edo and Ondo states.... First class rigging... Who would vote in the world's most clueless party?

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Amanwulu1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
When I look at Nigeria governors, senators, reps, president etc. I realize the reason why the country is so backward.
how DOES u pass or elementary English?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by FlamesD: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why are people abusing the governor without asking the relevant agencies to investigate the allegations to substantiate Wike's claim? The wait of such allegations should be of serious concern instead of crusifying the massenger while ignoring the message.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by nicosky04: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Imagine if it ws only audio of chidinma dat ws released, would she hv com out 2 apologise?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ghazab74(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
We're waiting.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by everozone: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
sammyj:
I see another Fayose the Fat mouth in making in the SS!!! angry
Are u in support of APC shenanigan?Guy if u don't know what to comment u better keep ur cool.My governor is making a very serious allegation,okay?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by decasey(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
I wonder y d criticism. Abi una day fear.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by kellyshuga(f): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
Who still takes this fool serious.. patience olojukokoro jonathan's lap dog

you better return the #2b you wasted in Ondo else you'll see fire
afonja...also ask Akeredolu where he got the money he used for the campaign.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by hamzeiy: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
And who is stopping him from doing so? Wike should please just stop acting like Biafrans waiting for their master to give them go ahead before they could be liberated from the slavery. tongue tongue tongue
lol...a funny fact

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Opakan2: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
kellyshuga:
afonja...also ask Akeredolu where he got the money he used for the campaign.

shuga shuga.. omo I gbadun your phat ass in that pics
make sense baby

Dnt mind Aketi, Gid saved him he won else
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by guiddoti: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amanwulu1:
how DOES u pass or elementary English?
No difference from you both
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
And who is stopping him from doing so? Wike should please just stop acting like Biafrans waiting for their master to give them go ahead before they could be liberated from the slavery. tongue tongue tongue

Can't people comment sensibly on this forum without resorting to calling out a particular set of people?

Does this amount to not having something productive to say, does this stem from inferiority complex, or both?

This is really becoming disgusting! Every topic on politics is now an opportunity to engender hate and ethnic bigotry.

How is this topic related to Biafra and Biafrans in anyway?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by everozone: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aburi001:
We have 3 clowns in PDP namely Fayose, FFK and WIKEd grin
We have many dullards in APC,number one is dullandinho,oh sorry,i mean Buhari.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by GMBuhari: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
If there's we shall then there's no video, nobody announced before releasing koro, Fayose and Co's video

It's a sham the same way Atiku and Babangida are yet to release Buhari's PTF Files
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by kassy777: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
From this post of your, I will prefer to manage Buhari than you. Which kind rubbish grammar you finish up here so? Tufiakwa. You are the even the dullest.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by kcmichael: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wike has become commissioner of works,his commissioners are redundant as he alone goes about flagging off projects,making exciting g statements,chai Rivers state how did we get here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.