Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" (33351 Views)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
And who is stopping him from doing so? Wike should please just stop acting like Biafrans waiting for their master to give them go ahead before they could be liberated from the slavery. tongue tongue tongue

Wike is Biafrian and Biafrian is Wike... My able Gov. carry go and don't forget to deal with those e-idiots that think they can cross the Niger bridge to make noise.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by shortgun(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
austinosita:

Audio visual!! (sight and sound)

It's a video

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by GOFRONT(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
If the video has d ability to Shake us, then these politicans has so many political Evil videos of which if they show to us, we wil not only shake but we wil experience Earthquake!!!

Videos like How Nigeria's economy crashed into reccession
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Bamz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
I saw this on national TV. LOL. I thought I was watching a movie.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ALAYORMII: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
We've heard of ekiti gate and nothing happened

Mr Governor,

Meshi onu
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Wike be making irrelevant statements/threats everyday just like Obiano signs irrelevant MOU's on daily basis

I concur joor
you are just too updated in anambra
Thank God!!!!! I have just seen one elite in anambra polytics .....walahi
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by olisaEze(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
1stolax:
Poster above,

HOW DID YOU PASS YOUR ELEMENTARY ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Na nepa certificate e get grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
shortgun:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

This your laugh dey fear me! Why na?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the state government will in the coming weeks release the audio -visual footages of the Rivers State Police Commissioner plotting with politicians on the methods to be adopted for the planned rigging of the December 10 rerun elections .

Flagging off the rehabilitation of the General Hospital, Abonnema in Akuku-Toru Local Government Area on Monday , Governor Wike noted that the audio-visual footages will be made public through different media platforms to expose the extreme rigging desires of the Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC) with the backing of the police and other security agencies .

He noted that the 600 policemen working with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS ) in the state , the police commissioner has already distributed them to prominent APC leaders on a local government basis for the indiscriminate arrests of PDP supporters few days to the election .

The governor added that the 600 SARS personnel distributed would also be used to unleash unprecedented violence on the people on election day , so that APC leaders would have time to substitute results sheets handed over to them by the INEC leadership.

He said: "We are now in possession of the DVD of how the Police Commissioner and some politicians were planning on how to rig the forthcoming Legislative re-run elections in Rivers State . At the appropriate time , we shall release the materials for Nigerians to understand the depth of the Electoral fraud being perpetrated by INEC and Police.

"For the security of this all important audio-visual material , we have mass produced them and kept them at different locations . Nigerians are entitled to know the truth about the unfortunate rigging machine."

The governor explained : "Now that we have caught them on tape, this will shake the world. Rivers State is not like other states where you can plot and execute easy rigging plans.

"We are ahead of them by 50 steps. If they take one step, we take 50. On behalf of our people , we shall continue to monitor these persons who are trying to steal the mandate of our people ".

Also on Monday , while flagging off the rehabilitation of General Hospital , Buguma , Governor Wike urged the people of Asari-Toru and Akuku-Toru Local Government Areas to continue to support PDP and vote all PDP candidates during the rerun elections .

He said PDP has performed in sectors neglected by the immediate past APC administration in the State. He said that the era of empty promises are gone, pointing out that the people will always stand with the PDP for its performance .

The programme was attended by members of the National and State Assembly , prominent politicians , traditional rulers , clerics, youth and women groups.

http://politicsngr.com/will-release-video-rivers-police-commissioner-planning-rig-elections-wike/
Why im no add APC ni
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by mapet: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
transient123:
What is this guy saying. See wike of all people revealing rigging plots. Grand father of election riggers and cultist. Nonsense!

I was "flabber-whealmed" and "overgasted".............chixox....... Wike de godfather of riggers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by mayorchelsea(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mr.Wike,please we'd like to see the video.The Ekiti gate scandal by your party was just audio,please go a step further and give us this video else...
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by SaiAtiku2019: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Oya ooo, we are waiting. #SaiAtiku2019
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by vicadex07(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
kolaaderin:
When that of fayose , omisore, obanikoro and a general in the army was released, Ekiti don't even shake not to talk of Nigeria.

This one na number one mumu, empty shakara takes u no where, no be Nigeria we day.

exactly
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ioranum(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you wanna shoot, shoot don't talk!

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ubergold(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
1stolax:
Poster above,

Epic! 3 bottles of alomo for you

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Deban: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
When I look at Nigeria governors, senators, reps, president etc. I realize the reason why the country is so backward.
How does this thing became a governor?
If Buhari can be president, any clown in Nigeria can be governor or president. That man is far more intelligent and a better politician (they are all crude anyway) than his predecessor in Government House, PH
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by mrsfavour(f): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gov. Wike, I love ur courage. We all know what APC has been doing, trying to be relevant. Thank God u are ahead of them if not I would have started weeping because I know their eyes are in Rivers state to come and grab it as usual. Am confident that u are a lion. Ride on , power to the people not fake change.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by ransomed: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
When I look at Nigeria governors, senators, reps, president etc. I realize the reason why the country is so backward.
::--He was an errand boy to an Okrika woman and she used her political innuendo against a percieved disloyal governor to foist a tyrannical being on the people. Dia ris god u o....
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by PastorOla1: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
NO BE WIKE? NA HIM WAY, NA HIM STYLE.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by vickydevoka(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
who thought u English in school. #how did he become a governor. The does n became should be replaced with did n become
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
austinosita:

This your laugh dey fear me! Why na?
Ur response na.
The article clearly stated audiovisual but the guy u quoted was saying gibberish.
The way you broke it down for him was funny na.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
1stolax:
Poster above,

Clap for yourself. Do you feel good now?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Deban:

If Buhari can be president, any clown in Nigeria can be governor or president. That man is far more intelligent and a better politician (they are all crude anyway) than his predecessor in Government House, PH

You can say that again. Our political system is shameful. I've started seeing people campaigning for Atiku. Like seriously, have things really gone that bad in the country?
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
kassy777:
From this post of your, I will prefer to manage Buhari than you. Which kind rubbish grammar you finish up here so? Tufiakwa. You are the even the dullest.

Why won't you prefer Buhari? I don't expect anything better from people like you
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amanwulu1:
how DOES u pass or elementary English?

Do you feel better now? Even your mockery is wrong.....I guess you are one of those with thick accent
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lies! lies!! Lies!!! when will people stop believing Wike.

I remember this big mouthed tout vividly saying on radio prior to the 2015 general elections that 6 of Amaechi's commissioners will decamp to the PDP....It Never Happened!

I remember this loud empty vessel telling Rivers people that he wants to purchase 2 aircraft for security purposes not knowing that this klepto brought in the 2 aircraft that the FG under GEJ siezed from Amaechi....

Anyway, i will wait and see...
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by emmaelectelect(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Weedcrusher:
How did this thing become a governor?

I'm so sorry I touched a lot of nerves because of the message above. Funny enough none of them addressed the point raised except one. Instead, they will rather look for a way to feel important by insulting you. Typical of most Nigerians undecided

Just to elaborate on my point, what I mean is that Nigerian political leaders are true reflection of how deteriorated the system is. I guess Nigeria is a failed system for a reason. I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable but that's reality. Look at this Wike, and most of the people you elected as political leaders, do they look like people that know the heck they are doing? I remember last year when Canadian general election was ongoing, most of my white friends who are liberals were condemning Stephen Harper body language wondering how he became their prime minister in the first place. But to me, Harper look way smarter than any leader that has ever been elected in Nigeria. How can you be a governor and dress like a construction labourer with negative body language. A look at Nigeria Senate or house of Representatives session will make one realise how shameful things are in the country. But who am I to expect rational thought from people on this forum. On a last note, I will urge you to take look at Justin Trudeau, Malcolm Turnbull, Theresa May and Barack Obama, and tell me if they all don't look like people that know the heck they are doing.

This sermon has not addressed the issue that someone highly placed is trying to undermine a process he should respect and if the people resist such moves it will lead to violence

Like I always say lay all consequence and products of any violence on the doorstep of those who are trying to undermine the system/process
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by emmaelectelect(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Lies! lies!! Lies!!! when will people stop believing Wike.

I remember this big mouthed tout vividly saying on radio prior to the 2015 general elections that 6 of Amaechi's commissioners will decamp to the PDP....It Never Happened!

I remember this loud empty vessel telling Rivers people that he wants to purchase 2 aircraft for security purposes not knowing that this klepto brought in the 2 aircraft that the FG under GEJ siezed from Amaechi....

Anyway, i will wait and see...
Violence only occurs when people try to undermine the process or system. from careful observation it happens when APC is destined to loose an election.
[size=15pt]Lay squarely the product of violence on the doorsteps of those who try to undermine the system/process[/size]
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
vickydevoka:
who thought u English in school. #how did he become a governor. The does n became should be replaced with did n become

Trust me dear, where I am, what I wrote is not wrong. Like if I type is you fine? I know you will say it's wrong
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Kiakia(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Wike sef. A funny fellow. Why can't he release the so called video now? This is mere propaganda.
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
fof1:

NO WONDER U ARE ALWAYS CRUUSHING WEED. HOW WILL UR HEAD BE CORRECT TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LETTERS OR MESSAGE OF THIS NATURE

Trust me bro, you need to smoke British Columbia weed some day. Your life will never remain the same
Re: Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" by Weedcrusher: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
fkdmods:

You forgot to put the everyday citizens on the list. You forget that these leaders come from the citizenry. They are not from the moon. If the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select will also the bad. Bad citizens = bad leaders = bad country. Good citizens will always bring forth good leaders. It is an indisputable fact. As they say in computer science; Garbage in, garbage out.

You are the only one that addressed the issue. And thanks for your point. Like you said, bad citizens produce bad leaders, I can't agree more. There are countless things that Nigerians don't see as big deal or bad but they define who we are, and why our socioeconomic and political system is in a sorry state. A typical Nigerian doesn't see anything bad in jumping a queue or demeaning others or honking unnecessarily on the road. These little things define our core values as people. I spent almost 2 years in Canada before I heard a car honk, and when it happened, it felt so strange.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / 5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.