Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? (1563 Views)

President Buhari Is Bokoharam. Is Osinbajo Also Bokoharam? / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Nigerians Never Forgets: Bokoharam Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Before the arrival of this current administration and since the advent of the Islamic terrorist group known as Bokoharam in the North East with its attendant killing, bombing, maiming and kidnapping of Innocent people, powered by superior armament that sends jitters into the Nigerian Army, the hottest subject of national debate was "who funds this terror group" "who sponsors Bokoharam "

Despite all efforts and conspiracy theories Nigerians are yet to find an answer to this undecided

However, since the inauguration of the current administration another alternative and perhaps a scape-goat in the person of Sambo Dasuki has been offered as a palliative to appease Nigerians and take our minds off the all important question "Who are the sponsors of Bokoharam"?
I've been constantly asking myself this questions
Are Nigerians simpletons?
Do Nigerians have short memories?
Are Nigerians so gullible?

It is no longer news that the former NSA Col. Sambo Dasuki plundered the security vote under his care which he shared with his friends and family undecided

With the above premise, it is clear that Dasuki unforgivably shared the money meant for arm purchase, we even have records of the beneficiaries of the sharing undecided

I succinct, to say that Dasuki is not a sponsor of Bokoharam (I stand to be corrected) but rather an opportunist who took advantage of the nation's predicament to better his lot

My question is why are we no longer interested in knowing who sponsors Bokoharam?

Naijamutant

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 Tonyebarcanista Ngeneukwenu ET al

12 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Because terrorism that last more than a day is supported by politician's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by XaintJoel20: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na them them...

Leave matter for Mathias....

5 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Abeymills(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
It's because thier sponsors are now in power

16 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by sekundosekundo: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
SEE THE REASON. Who's ABUBAKER SHAKOU, his family members, parents, siblings, age mates, community members, does it mean that no northerner knows this guy or did Shakou came out from the moon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
AgbenuAnna:

Glad to see female folks talking politics grin
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Vision4God: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hhhmmm
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Blue3k(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
AgbenuAnna:

Lol quote of the day.
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by ring7(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Leave sponsors and co ,all the Money realize where is it?
Nah all those sponsor go still sponsor Zhara wedding nah.
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by nedupel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Recession
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Mrbigman2: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Who said dasuki squandered fund meant for arms deal?
Was he not a minister?
Could he had spent a dime without authorization?

Mind u, security votes re for d executives and if dey decides not to spend, it becomes d personal property

Politics is unforgiving
Buhari is angry dat his one time enemy collected d abacha loot (his goodfather) to buy arms to kill his brothers while a southerner pocketed d original money

7 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
ring7:
Live sponsors and co ,all the Money realize where is it?
Nah all those sponsor go still sponsor Zhara wedding nah.

Mind boggling and a food for thought undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Dcomrade(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good question OP.. .Ve been wondering too undecided
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Emekamex(m): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2016
The sponsors may have probably actualized their aims.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by GMBuhari: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Well, i expected to see half baked imbecilic responses and I was not disappointed

All fingers point to PDP administration and thier cohorts

Ali modu sheriff officially named by CNN , Dasuki, and the Jonathans

In order to keep security / defense allocation large and the people scared they invented boko haram

But feel free to blame Buhari because you want to score political sucker punch

I bet Buhari is even sponsoring NDA in your twisted minds

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Otono123(m): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2016
During elections they promise to unravel the sponsor's of bokoharam, but immediately after the election they went on Ghost mode. hmmmmm 9ja which way

7 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:
Well, i expected to see half baked imbecilic responses and I was not disappointed

In order to keep security / defense allocation large and the people scared they invented boko haram

Buhari is already prosecuting Dasuki
Why is Sheriff still walking free if he is a sponsor of Bokoharam undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Because this administration is the biggest sponsor or terrorism.
Just check out how much they pain as ransom for chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by GMBuhari: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Buhari is already prosecuting Dasuki
Why is Sheriff still walking free if he is a sponsor of Bokoharam undecided

Since Modu is not in APC, I'm betting you are assuming or trying to link his freedom with being friends with Buhari or something

That said I believe Buhari is trying to take out the supporters and thier means of support before taking them on

Besides that people like you ( trust me, I know you very well) will be the ones accusing Buhari of fighting wars on too many fronts what we are battling is corruption and that alone is extensive, when it comes to sponsorship I am sure whoever is linked to boko haram will be dealt with accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

Since Modu is not in APC, I'm betting you are assuming or trying to link his freedom with being friends with Buhari or something

That said I believe Buhari is trying to take out the supporters and thier means of support before taking them on

Besides that people like you ( trust me, I know you very well) will be the ones accusing Buhari of fighting wars on too many fronts what we are battling is corruption and that alone is extensive, when it comes to sponsorship I am sure whoever is linked to boko haram will be dealt with accordingly

All these are mere assumptions and insinuations undecided

Abeg shift, let's hear intelligent responses from rational minds

2 Likes

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Stalwert: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

You just murdered this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Funlordjnr: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2016
I guess they are on recess?
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Caselessness: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Wumbawee: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Ops your question is very important but unfortunately Nigeria has the most demented youths in the whole world, no insult intended but it is true. they follow whatsoever the politicians throw at them and forget the most important things that are critical to finding solutions to problems. Yesterday it was who is sponsoring BH? next Dasukigate, next Buhari vs Jagaban, next Igbo vs Yoruba, next etc. None of the questions is ever answered, none of the issues ever resolved, the youths are the worst hit by all these yet the follow and drift as the politicians want. It is pitiable.

I re - echo: WHO ARE THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM?

1 Like

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by ganye1: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Which sponsor are you looking for again when the actual sponsors like Dasuki are in the net. Those of us in the north east knee that the Jonathan government was the chief sponsor of Boko Haram because they gave the group all it needs to grow. They allowed the group to attack secure formations to get arms, attack banks to get money, attack markets to food supplies and other necessities and above all yielded territories to the terrorist to rule. With all the support they got from the last government they don't need any individual sponsor.
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
ganye1:
Which sponsor are you looking for again when the actual sponsors like Dasuki are in the net. Those of us in the north east knee that the Jonathan government was the chief sponsor of Boko Haram because they gave the group all it needs to grow. They allowed the group to attack secure formations to get arms, attack banks to get money, attack markets to food supplies and other necessities and above all yielded territories to the terrorist to rule. With all the support they got from the last government they don't need any individual sponsor

You raised some salient points in your argument which I will not hurriedly dismiss

However the embolden assumptions are baseless undecided read the OP again
Then we can start from there
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by GMBuhari: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Stalwert:

You just murdered this thread

I'm not a murderer bro
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by GMBuhari: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
NaijaMutant:

All these are mere assumptions and insinuations undecided

Abeg shift, let's hear intelligent responses from rational minds

Well , it's hard to understand an intelligent contribution if you are a certified mumu

I'll leave you be
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

Well , it's hard to understand an intelligent contribution if you are a certified mumu

I'll leave you be

So you consider yourself intelligent undecided

From what dictionary undecided
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by Viktor1983(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
The sponsors of such discussions have achieved their main objective; Power!
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Viktor1983:
The sponsors of such discussions have achieved their main objective; Power!

Interesting undecided
Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by malton: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
If Killary Clinton's leaked emails were any indication, one cannot be wrong to allege they may have a hand in it.

SAS may have started that bull crap, but some powerful forces hijacked it.

I also believe that they have the support of top military officers who just wouldn't let their major stream of income vanish into the thin air (this is a fact by the way; not a claim). Someone within the armed forces is responsible for the death of the late Lt. Col. They considered him a threat and so thought to do away with him.

An officer friend of mine made mention of a UN copter delivering foodstuff and armaments for BH.

I saw firsthand, what a deadly force those terrorists were long before they metamorphosed into this thing. But even at their deadliest, they weren't capable of destruction as this.

I've seen and heard things. It's all politics at play.

To your question, well, that's because Mr. President seems to lose touch with reality. He doesn't even know why he is there anymore.

Power, they say, intoxicates!

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Might Be Famine In Nigeria Soon ...UN / Breaking News: The Islamization Agenda For Nigeria / PDP Financier Emeka Offor Is Broke, Shuts Down Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.