Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? (1579 Views)

President Buhari Is Bokoharam. Is Osinbajo Also Bokoharam? / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Nigerians Never Forgets: Bokoharam Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is "Bokoharam Sponsors" No Longer A Subject Of National Discuss? by NaijaMutant(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
malton:
If Killary Clinton's leaked emails were any indication, one cannot be wrong to allege they may have a hand in it.

SAS may have started that bull crap, but some powerful forces hijacked it.

I also believe that they have the support of top military officers who just wouldn't let their major stream of income vanish into the thin air (this is a fact by the way; not a claim). Someone within the armed forces is responsible for the death of the late Lt. Col. They considered him a threat and so thought to do away with him.

An officer friend of mine made mention of a UN copter delivering foodstuff and armaments for BH.

I saw firsthand, what a deadly force those terrorists were long before they metamorphosed into this thing. But even at their deadliest, they weren't capable of destruction as this.

I've seen and heard things. It's all politics at play.

To your question, well, that's because Mr. President seems to lose touch with reality. He doesn't even know why he is there anymore.

Power, they say, intoxicates!

Your claims are quite expository undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At National Defence College Abuja / Why Buhari Might Be Deported from Britain / Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In The 1960's.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.