Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,465 members, 7,833,588 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph (6704 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Lady In Bikini Was Seen Her Shaving Legs On The Back Of A Motorbike / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by DoPeRoSa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
undecided if you don't like the way she bends her leg... Then free her
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
It doesn't really matter.... I actually do luv such pose...it make their feminist perspective perfect..but some over abuse it...if a pretty girl with good looking shape bends their legs while taking picture,its perfect for me.
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Park01:
Something like this grin

Cc: Judeefcc
let me your contact now
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Park01: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
princeemmma:
let me your contact now
For??
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by princeemmma(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Park01:
For??
advice and councelling wink wink wink
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Park01: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
princeemmma:
advice and councelling wink wink wink
When I turn guidance counselor?
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by MrCork: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
fineboynl:
what is it with girls this days and what are they turning into. it use to be mouth potting. but now it's bending legs. there is a girl I was trying to access but i can't really tell if she got bad legs.

...ok..so you prefer men bendin down for you....correct? angry

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by princeemmma(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Park01:
When I turn guidance counselor?
i mean me coucelling and advicing you
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Park01: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
princeemmma:
i mean me coucelling and advicing you
Lol. U're a joker
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by princeemmma(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Park01:
Lol. U're a joker
sure but not really joking
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Park01: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
princeemmma:
sure but not really joking
Bt I'm not interested
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Rone16(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
You gotta work your angles cool
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by Valkyr: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Some pose so because they have k-legs.
Others I don't know. Girls will be girls
Re: New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph by princeemmma(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Park01:
Bt I'm not interested
great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless / Should I Bleep Her? / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.