Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

OMG! Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Ch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Ch (627 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Ch by muyi001: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2016
A woman who caught the husband cheating decided to torture him by committing suicide along with his two kids..Listen ladies.. No man is worth dying for,no

man is worth crying for and no man is worth staving for . because at the end of the day he will have more opportunities and freedom to be with the woman he wants while you are gone, like in the case of this woman.

Love gone bad.

You need to see the of the woman and children, check herehttp://muyigist.com/2016/11/29/omg-woman-caught-her-husband-cheating-and-decide-to-kill-herself-and-the-two-children-to-punish-him/

Source: www.muyigist.com

1 Like

Re: OMG! Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Ch by agbonkamen(f): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2016
i wish i could become a man for a day just to know what konji on them look like if it is beyond them or they are just stupid with their rod.... i just hate when people commit suicide because of "something" when the coming of Jesus Christ is at hand woman no man is worth dying for Jesus has already died for us ooo

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Would You Change? / Lose 20kg Of Weight Easily In A Month. Burn Your Excess Body Fats Now!! / Could This Be A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.