Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. (1024 Views)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Ladies, soft,sweet and succulent...but one thing that pass me off about them, is the games they play.

I know that women are born with a desire to seduce, and then lure men- then when the man is falling,which is quite normal,then the games begin...

Personally I hate shakara,especially when I call u don't pick or respond, you don't respond to chat...I will be be passed off rather than chase on more.

The moral of the story, is that no time, let's hook up,and kick it off if the need is mutual. Thanks.

Guys add yours, ladies also feel free,to give us some expose of the wicked games you play.
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by realBliss(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2016
distributeinc:
Ladies, soft,sweet and succulent...but one thing that pass me off about them, is the games they play.

I know that women are born with a desire to seduce, and then lure men- then when the man is falling,which is quite normal,then the games begin...

Personally I hate shakara,especially when I call u don't pick or respond, you don't respond to chat...I will be be passed off rather than chase on more.

The moral of the story, is that no time, let's hook up,and kick it off if the need is mutual. Thanks.

Guys add yours, ladies also feel free,to give us some expose of the wicked games you play.

guy you just wake up from sleep to creat this topic, abeg which girl is giving you this sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

Men will always think we ladies are playing hard to get... Actually we don't but we can't force ourselves to fall for a person if we don't feel anything special or if there's no "sparks".. lipsrsealed

So, don't blame us if we don't reply any of ur msg or pick the phone when u callin .. We're indirectly saying "Move yo AZZ somewhere " cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2016
realBliss:

guy you just wake up from sleep to creat this topic, abeg which girl is giving you this sleepless night.
Always been an early riser...me get too many funny money to dey chase women bro smiley, just talking based on observations.
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men will always think we ladies are playing hard to get... Actually we don't but we can't force ourselves to fall for a person if we don't feel anything special or if there's any "sparks".. lipsrsealed

So, don't blame us if we don't reply any of ur msg or pick the phone when u callin .. We're indirectly saying "Move yo AZZ somewhere " cool
Sincerely I will respect a lady who tells me straight, some would rather strategise to rip a hommie off in the process. No time to check time...and of course I know we now have a rival in Mr Cuncumber,but e no fit marry you oh.
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by henrydadon(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men will always think we ladies are playing hard to get... Actually we don't but we can't force ourselves to fall for a person if we don't feel anything special or if there's any "sparks".. lipsrsealed

Am sure if there is enough money involve that same feeling you cialm you aint feeling will just miraculously start developing
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by youngest85(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2016
when there's cucumber everywhere
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:

Am sure if there is enough money involve that same feeling you cialm you aint feeling will just miraculously start developing

[size=28pt]My LOVE Don't Cost A Thing... cheesy[/size]
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Just days ago I saw a thread by a guy who was weirded out that the girl called him first. Now you're saying shakara is played out.. Biko you people should make up your mind. Ah! ND I thought girls were the confusing ones.
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:

if she's materialistic thn yeah
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
realBliss:

Omo na one karashika oh wink
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
True Talk
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by pennytrate: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
♣ • → damn! I love ladies game, it's fun beating them at their game. By being a better player ™ °°
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by Divay22(f): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
pennytrate:
♣ • → damn! I love ladies game, it's fun beating them at their game. By being a better player ™ °°
The one that will fall your hand is coming for you tongue
Re: Pls Ladies Take Note-shakara Is Played Out. by pennytrate: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
The one that will fall your hand is coming for you tongue

♣ • → I pray she comes quickly, looking for a good sport cool °°

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Guys Should Stop Doing In 2017 / Pleasure With Pain Part Two. / Five Best Romantic Date Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.