Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) (42862 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / UNIUYO Female Student Who Died In Reigners Church Collapse Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Baroba(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
One of the few reasons I stay true to the Catholic faith, from Redeemed to the silly head boping clowns at MFM, I will rather be a pagan than visit any of those shrines..

RIP Nne, may the animal the gave you poison rot in hell..
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Donpizzle(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
When will u people understand that all nigerian pastors are con artists
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
END TIME PASTOR EVERYIA IN END TIME COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by browniex: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why would she go the pastor for stomach pain?what are doctors for?the rate at which Nigerians are hoodwinked by religion is just alarming

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
All are scammers
kolnel:
The lady might have died from the ailments
But what's the correlation between a man of God and concoction,
It's a pity most pastors are not called by God but by their stomach
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
All pastors are fake
Winnelyn:
Seriously i think she's the cost of her own death, this only happens when you see your pastor as God, Hence doing whatever he ask you to do without giving it a thought.... Fake pastors everywhere , op he is not a pastor he is a killer biko angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by deleo16(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
its sad such news baffles my heart i am a Christian also the problem with most of us is that we don't know anything and we call our self christ like we just submit all our relationship with our pastor forgetting that is just mere human. pastor is just a title bible is available,cheap and its 1k or so buy it read your bible everyday dont leave in in the hands of your pastor most play on our intelligence of being absolutely lazy to study thats why many of the so pastor will tell u to bring red cap,black cloth e.tc some of us only open bible Sunday alone know what jesus is saying yourself so you wont be deceived
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
When will u people understand that all nigerian pastors are con artists
dah was years back tho I'm a Catholic i went to my aunts place due to change of environment i fell sick donno how she managed to trick me into drinking d holy water from tb joshua..my head went blank i couldn't see a thing..... thank goodness i was rushed to the hospital it would have been a different story
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Billygee2u: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
Na Muslims b all nairaland mods?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Winnelyn(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Davidsylva:
All pastors are fake

No not all pastors, the good ones are out there preaching about salvation nd not 'money'

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Zaheertyler(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
churches.....an easy way of making money.....m just tired of Nigerians worshipping pastors like they are God.....m just tired

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Dinobi77: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
I really blame some of the followers of these so called native doctors parading themselves as pastors who see them as having all d solution to their problems. Seek for prayers n also take medical precausions when necessary.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by deleo16(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Baroba:
One of the few reasons I stay true to the Catholic faith, from Redeemed to the silly head boping clowns at MFM, I will rather be a pagan than visit any of those shrines..

RIP Nne, may the animal the gave you poison rot in hell..
brother what about this http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-abortion-idUSKBN13G12B
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
I go to catholic because i want to be involved in the social gathering,God is not present in any nigerian church
Mikylopez:
dah was years back tho I'm a Catholic i went to my aunts place due to change of environment i fell sick donno how she managed to trick me into drinking d holy water from tb joshua..my head went blank i couldn't see a thing..... thank goodness i was rushed to the hospital it would have been a different story
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Trust me,that pastors is preaching well because his long term goal is to bae a billionaire like oyedepo,lets make church business less lucrative,no pastor will preach in Nigeria
Winnelyn:

No not all pastors, the good ones are out there preaching about salvation nd not 'money'
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Will they ever learn
Dinobi77:
I really blame some of the followers of these so called native doctors parading themselves as pastors who see them as having all d solution to their problems. Seek for prayers n also take medical precausions when necessary.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors ehrip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh
what illness were u suffering from that needed cure?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
[size=20pt]What is destroying Africa is not corruption or terrorism, but the widespread epidemic of ignorance and illiteracy.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by zpakln(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
Seriously i think she's the cost of her own death, this only happens when you see your pastor as God, Hence doing whatever he ask you to do without giving it a thought.... Fake pastors everywhere , op he is not a pastor he is a killer biko angry
nah! she's the profit of her own death

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Oches4me(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Christianity is a problem to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by citadels(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
ur pastor is not a doctor. God gave d doctors and pharmacists d insight to administer treatments of some certain ailment. Do u think that GOD is not sensible. y put him in a test. ewoo too much religiousity with no positive effect in d lives of d so called. i rest my case. buh RIP
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Winnelyn(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
zpakln:
nah! she's the profit of her own death
grin

Yeye bikin grin
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by viviangist: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP .. Dear
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekem: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh

Chai, nne you can lie for Jesus, I swear!
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by riczy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors ehrip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh
y smirching his name?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:

Wait are you for real
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by victokafor(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
well, hope the pastor didn't impregnate the girl and thereafter killed her by giving her concotion in order to cover up? I suspect foul play, proper investigation has to be conducted. my opinion though.....
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Without checking the cos of death

My people nawaoo.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekem: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]What is destroying Africa is not corruption or terrorism, but the widespread epidemic of ignorance and illiteracy.[/size]

Sir, you couldn't have said it any better!

The massive ignorance in the land is quite terrifying even amongst the so called learned abi educated men and women!

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Orikinla:

Where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.