Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) (42906 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / UNIUYO Female Student Who Died In Reigners Church Collapse Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
glossy6:

Don't mind the gullible ones. My twin sister's son had problems with his legs and could not walk. The pastor's wife told her that the son stepped on poison kept for someone else and she believed and did not take her son to the hospital. I immediately sent 15k to her when I heard it and believe you me, I don't think she spent up to 5k at the hospital, not even an xray. Just physical examinations and drugs prescription and the boy was running about in 2 days.

hahahahahaha. Dat is d problem of taking your problem to church grin grin

One famous Nigerian pastor [i will not call his name] he dey do miracle for TELEVISION like die. A friend of mine is sick. Aftet all d effort and enof money his parent waste, they finally saw d pastor.

This man told dem dat its a girl dat is doing him [my friend] d pastor pray for my friend, but d sickness no leave my frnd o.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingDELE:
your fada left eyes. Idiot oloshi. U don die today. If dem born ur papa well insult or quote me again

I will send you out for 2week till you say no to drugs and hardship.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingDELE:
your fada left eyes. Idiot oloshi. U don die today. If dem born ur papa well insult or quote me again

Out of hand...
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
berrystunn:

I will send you out for 2week till you say no to drugs and hardship.
idiot shey na your father dey give drugs take. As$ licking fool
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Cityguy: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oliviaxx:
i keep on saying it...religion has done more harm than good in this world. such a young girl, common stomach ache u couldn't go to the hospital...even chemist.Look how she just wasted her life...since when did pastors become doctors...
I tire ooo. Every little or big thing, pastor must know. Little wonder those ones now see themselves as everything- doctor, nurse, economist, just name it! Honestly some things are not due to poverty but ignorance or sheer stupidity. Well, may her soul rest in peace and to the AWOL doctor-pastor, nemesis is just around the corner.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Origin(f): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2016
She probably died from the stomaxh ache and the refusal to seek medical care rather than from what she drank.

Please an autopsy should be carried out to determine cause of death and people should free the pastor until he is proven guilty.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Udene.

Am Sending you out again...
The next one will be forever.....

Get ready to register another email.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
kingDELE:

I no wan vex with you o!!

Your gen. Usu...local small boy...
Enjoy your time out.... grin
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2016
kingDELE:
foolish fool. Lol i have another account. If d mumu mod ban me forever i will still come for u idiot. Make we see who go tired.

Lol. U just remind me of how kid brothers do go and report to their parent when they are been frustrated by their elder ones...

I understand yur plight small kid.

See u on d other side

Small investigation on you...
You dont even have noting... Someone is fuc#ING your gf....you think you have a gf? You just killing your time for nothing..... Your bank account is noting to write home about.

The year is coming to an end... you did not achieve anything...

You forgot the prayers you did last 31 Dec?
Noting has change in your life.. Hahaha

The solution to your problem
Stop lying to your self...
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2016
kingDELE:
u must b a local big fool. Zombie like you.... beg d mod to ban me forever u hear. Omo oloshooo

Your blood will be used, 3rd up coming vampire VCT in Nigeria... before the end of the year...
You will learn to understand all you see or talk with are not human being.... But agent of darkness.

Free Only if you are a Virgin. And am sure you are not...
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
berrystunn:

Small investigation on you...
You dont even have noting... Someone is fuc#ING your gf....you think you have a gf? You just killing your time for nothing..... Your bank account is noting to write home about.

The year is coming to an end... you did not achieve anything...

You forgot the prayers you did last 31 Dec?
Noting has change in your life.. Hahaha

The solution to your problem
Stop lying to your self...

d only tin i can do to dis is laff.

Come o. U no dey tired?? Ok. Sorry. No vex. Only dat all ur above assumptions are false. But i will overlook dem and smile. Do u knw y? D beef is already dry. If u insult me again, i will just smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.