Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) (42901 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / UNIUYO Female Student Who Died In Reigners Church Collapse Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:
you should knw nah. Make i no call names biko

Your church is one of them
As long as they read the version of the Bible.
And also a version from King James.

Go and check the meaning of version....

Study about the man called king James.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by jbaby265(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmn rip.. same here.. there is this pastor who always visit my landlord and his family often most times he even eat and pass the night in their house.. something tells me that guy is a fraud pastor, a parasite looking for whom to feed on....imagine him bringing a girl sometimes to the house and when asked who she is. he said she is my daughter in Christ chai... smh for my landlords family cos they blindly believes this guy words
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
hope Ur brain is not paining you? i jes shared my experience and how exactly it happened

No sir only that yours have been infested with bed bugs.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by demarc001: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
rip.... tb Joshua holy water almost killed me.......learn to stay true to God all dz fake pastors eh
Do you mean it?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by winj: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Every stupid nigerian or black person who goes to church or follow useless religions deserve what they get from it.
if in 2016 another human controls your life you deserve to be killed by that human.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by adontcare(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
End time
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by fxskye: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:
i keep on saying it...religion has done more harm than good in this world. such a young girl, common stomach ache u couldn't go to the hospital...even chemist.Look how she just wasted her life...since when did pastors become doctors...

That is a lie. Religion has done more good than harm. The issue is lame mindset and inept thought process of people. Religion shows way toward your Creator. But people subject themselves to religious leaders due to their laziness.

Stomach Pain & Pastor house is the next point to contact? Thought to go hospital & contact the pastor for financial wasn't there?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by JastSiryin(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu warned Igbos abt attending a church owned by afonja scammers!
Emancipate Yourselves frm religious slavery!!
"Truth is Mine*
U're a fool! mtcheew!
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by lurdkriss: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
I still don't understand why people no dey learn, to some people their pastor is their God, see dis one get tommy ache she go meet her pastor, is d pastor a doctor,it's like giving ur cloth to a carpenter to sew for u, all these miracle churches everywhere are thriving because they know that there are sooo many gullible people around.

It won't end here, we will still hear stories like this in the future,
RIP to her sha undecided
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by EyeHateGod: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Before you can be A Pharmacist in Nigeria you must be licenced and Registered with Govt if you are not and you are caught selling drugs you would be Arrested!!

Why Then are our pastors Not registered? And are allowed to go about their business freely?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kingDELE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
berrystunn:

Your church is one of them
As long as they read the version of the Bible.
And also a version from King James.

Go and check the meaning of version....

Study about the man called king James.

I no wan vex with you o!!
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by bizza45: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
"Truth is Mine*

must u always tell d whole word that u are fool....
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
flimzy24:
no wonder the say religion is the opium of the masses

What you don't understand, you cannot achieve.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:
i keep on saying it...religion has done more harm than good in this world. such a young girl, common stomach ache u couldn't go to the hospital...even chemist.Look how she just wasted her life...since when did pastors become doctors...
The Bible says. my people perish for lack of knowledge..
..female are very gullible when they hear d word Pastors or Alfa

1 Like

Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
jbaby265:
hmmn rip.. same here.. there is this pastor who always visit my landlord and his family often most times he even eat and pass the night in their house.. something tells me that guy is a fraud pastor, a parasite looking for whom to feed on....imagine him bringing a girl sometimes to the house and when asked who she is. he said she is my daughter in Christ chai... smh for my landlords family cos they blindly believes this guy words
hmmmmm....my daughter in Christ
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingDELE:

I no wan vex with you o!!

Church scam hold you...
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by kadas01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Beautiful woman!

#True talk!
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by jedyjedy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
moral lesson: when u are sick, consult a doctor. lobatan.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

No sir only that yours have been infested with bed bugs.
bed bugs-brains?? aye i feel sorry for u.....
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
"Truth is Mine*

And that is why Nnamdi Kanu will rust in jail because he preaches only hatred and genocide while he has succeeded in indoctrinating brainless and gullible Ibos like you with same.

Having said that, how do people know she was killed by the so-called concoction ?
When people die in hospitals after undergoing treatments, nobody blaims the medical team that treated them

Again, many so-called pastors are not called by God but self-ordained.

Yet again, the treatment that heals Mr A may not necessarily cure the same ailme t for Mr B because different strokes for different people.

The way people jump into conclusions over issues immediately followed by blaim games these days is alarming and that is putting it mildly.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Not every stomach ache is common, many people have died from it right in the hospital.

She was sick before going to the pastor so why did you completely rule out the possibility of her death being caused by her initial ailments?

Why the premature conclusion that the pastor killed her.

A lot of people have died and still die in the hospital after being attended to by doctors.

Can we then say that the doctors killed them?

Religion does more harm than Good according to you but you have forgotten that religion brought the education that made these men Doctors.

You people that blame religion for everything are really pathetic.

I've not read a saner post on this forum for a long while. Thank you.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by STDAVID32: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Women, with their MUMU brain when it comes to their pastor..So easy to deceive and manipulate.Now i see why Lucifer had an easy way into Eve.
.....D pikin wey talk say old people are foolish, don dey abuse im parent nah....wen u talk say women get MUMu brain...u don forget say ur MAMA na Woman
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oliviaxx:

I tire. You'll even see where pregnant women in labor are being rushed to the "church" instead of ahospital. undecided
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by francisbiz: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
"Truth is Mine*
So that we can attend the church owned by rev. king ...
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
"Truth is Mine*
scammers abi, but hes a pastor nah! aw abt d igbos at synagogue?
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2016
"Truth is Mine*
hahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2016
[size=28pt]
Africa lets start using our brains.
1. MBAKA and Co. please stay away from politics 2019 cause God cannot be so wicked to put this presido in Power
2. Nigerians instead of buying cars and building houses for your pastor, member should come together and build schools or hospital (Didier Drogba built a 1 million pounds hospital in his homeland, and God blessed him)
3. An average African man will spend his lifetime believing in spirits, rather than utilizing our creative mind given by God. No wonder the whites are far ahead.
4. 1960 was too soon to gain independence we should have waited till 2020.
5. 2019. APC will share bread and akara, i know my people will still sell their destiny for bread and akara
6. RIP to the pretty lady who died because of ignorance, why the f..k do we see pastors as God in this part of the world?
[/size]
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by jojoki: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2016
"Truth is Mine*

Chikini brain you get I must confess. Your level of fo.o.lishness no get part 2.
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2016
kingDELE:
idiot you knw maybe i b Muslim??

Usu.. not any how Muslim ??
Update your sense..
Re: Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) by glossy6(f): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Don't mind the gullible ones. My twin sister's son had problems with his legs and could not walk. The pastor's wife told her that the son stepped on poison kept for someone else and she believed and did not take her son to the hospital. I immediately sent 15k to her when I heard it and believe you me, I don't think she spent up to 5k at the hospital, not even an xray. Just physical examinations and drugs prescription and the boy was running about in 2 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.