Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me (2126 Views)

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by mamagee3(f): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Hi all, I always dream about trying to be attacked by a dog in my dream.

These dreams about dogs have been repetitive for sometime.

What could this mean?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2016
whose meat did you steal?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2016
dogs? thatz very bad sign ,your enemies at work.....just need to pray harder...... wait,were they chasing you? cool
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nonsreal(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
you av 2give us d full details on how d dream happen, i mean wht happen in d dream maybe we cn interprint it
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
dogs? thatz very bad sign ,your enemies at work.....just need to pray harder...... wait,were they chasing you? cool
you're minding mamagee? Lol. She's a troll.
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Towncrier007(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2016
you mumu o same u again, kolomental ... where u not same person who came here with the story of dogs in your dreams last week?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2016
You need Jesus. grin
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you're minding mamagee? Lol. She's a troll.
i knw grin cool. goodmorning and hw was ur nyt?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by jaymichael(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
You seriously need to pray against the spirit of poverty and lack because that's what seeing dogs in dreams represent. It is especially worse if they succeeded to bite you. Another thing is that the dream keep repeating. You may dream about the dog attack often, over a period of time. You will have to pray hard and maybe see your spiritual mentor.
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Feranchek(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooooo!!

jaymichael:
You seriously need to pray against the spirit of poverty and lack because that's what seeing dogs in dreams represent. It is especially worse if they succeeded to bite you. Another thing is that the dream keep repeating. You may dream about the dog attack often, over a period of time. You will have to pray hard and maybe see your spiritual mentor.

So na ONLY poor people dog dey bite okwaya??
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by ojun50(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2016
U eat dogs too much nd is showing in yr face continue
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
At least they find you attractive.
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Oliviaxx(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
not to sound religious or anything....since its re-occurring you should really pray...could be a premonition or something... i dont know what am saying sef..
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by jaymichael(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Feranchek:
Eleyi gidi gan ooooo!!

So na ONLY poor people dog dey bite okwaya??

Call it poverty, lack, stagnation, famine, drought, bankruptcy, liquidation, financial ruin, recession, that is the spiritual implications of the op's dreams. All the mentioned can happen to even billionaires. pray you don't experience being attacked or bitten by dog(s) in your dream.
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
I'll pm you the simple solution to this mamagee3
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by CentaurXX: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
K.
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Oliviaxx post=51471522]not to sound religious or anything....since its re-occurring you should really pray...could be a premonition or something... i dont know what am saying sef..[/quote
Thank God you u know
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by MackBrooklyn: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Mamagee, your problem is a problem undecided
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i knw grin cool. goodmorning and hw was ur nyt?
cool my night was dark nd lonely. Yours?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Winnelyn(f): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Mamagee nd mrcork best nairaland troll ever grin

1 Like

Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by kinggogo: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Maybe they cn finally bite sm sense into u undecided undecided
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by MrCork: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

... I suspect Bingo!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
cool my night was dark nd lonely. Yours?
grin grin grin grin grin mine was dark and lovely
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin mine was dark and lovely
what really happened o?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
what really happened o?
grin grin grin grin grin,just kidding dark and lovely is a hair relaxer cool
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin,just kidding dark and lovely is a hair relaxer cool
lol... Mega growth nko?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Mega growth nko?
....i felt that way too cool....so hws ur day going?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by ojotobiloba1: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please visit your church pastor and tell him about that,,Please do not take it for levity so far its a repetitive occurence
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
....i felt that way too cool....so hws ur day going?
my day went welll.. Very awesome. One oyinbo peper girl is inviting to her bday party two months away... Just imagine..

Your day?
Re: Always Dreaming About Dogs Trying To Attack Me by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
my day went welll.. Very awesome. One oyinbo peper girl is inviting to her bday party two months away... Just imagine..

Your day?
ahah datz good now,shes just tryna inform you be4 the d-day..... mine was ok

(1) (Reply)

She Refused To Give Me Her Number! / Matchmaking Forum For Singles That Are Ready To Settle Down / Before You Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.